17 hours ago, samx1 said:

So I was reading a post on another forum about wgm. 

I saw a interesting comment talking about how shippers are delusional and that it was well known within the fandom that Taemin was dating a non celebrity during that time. 

Honestly i don’t believe that taemin was in a relationship and then at the same time go on a show to play lovey- dovey with someone else (even if it was for a show) It doesn’t make sense especially during that time where he was very busy.

Curious, has someone ever hear about him dating a non celeb during wgm 

This is just impossible for me. The pd said they will confirm with the artists if they are single before filming. I know there was one or two wgm casts lied about their dating status to guest on the show (for exposure I guess because wgm was very famous back then) but I don’t think taemin is that good in acting (sorry to say this but just watch the super m video then you’ll know:sweatingbullets:) Like key and onew said, taemin is bad in controlling his expressions. The sincerity in his eyes when he’s with naeun don’t lie. If he was just acting in wgm while dating with another person, he should’ve won an Oscar award for that lol xD 

and for wgm idol couples, most of them actually had a lot of rumors about dating with others outside wgm. There were also rumors about sungjae, nichkhun and jinwoon dating secretly outside while they’re doing wgm, but i think most of them are false and created by haters. For actor couples.. I guess it may be because they are actors. 

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there. I dont know if this should be considered as taeun crumbs. But nowadays taemin post in ig every sunday. He called himself sunday genie. And I notice naeun also keep posting on ig every sunday. 

Also on 17 sept morning, taemin appear on military concert. On that day also naeun post an ig story of her with caption good morning. 

Yes very small crumbs, and delusional of me. Hehe.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i know its not related much, a twitter account posted it, just a prediction, not a fact, but i thought it would be something interesting to share, hopefully apink does get to be  participate  more than its been allowed -_-

• Like 1

EVENT Alert! What do you think should happen next? Calling all drama viewers who have an opinion on which direction a drama should be heading in. Here is your chance to play PDnim. Participate in this joint screenwriting game and lets see what kind of drama Soompi chingus come up with. Surely, it will be better than some of the duds we have been subjected to, right? :lol:

re: @partyon, @Lmangla, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart, @agenth

On 9/26/2021 at 2:50 PM, partyon said:

EVENT Alert! What do you think should happen next? Calling all drama viewers who have an opinion on which direction a drama should be heading in. Here is your chance to play PDnim. Participate in this joint screenwriting game and lets see what kind of drama Soompi chingus come up with. Surely, it will be better than some of the duds we have been subjected to, right? :lol:

re: @partyon, @Lmangla, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart, @agenth

OMG!!! Guys, I don't know if I should say here or not but then as I'm kinda confused I think it's good to share here so that I can have a little good feeling.
There's a saying in one of the IG account where they post news about K-idol that Naeun and Lee Soo Hyuk(the one who done an Adidas cf with her)are dating and and even had a Lovestagram. And it was said that it got hype in Weibo China. 
      Even though it was just a rumors and I really don't think it is but I'm kinda confused as this was not the first time with him. 
      What do you think about it? Do you really think they were together?

Edited by Debbie Zadeng

3 hours ago, Debbie Zadeng said:

OMG!!! Guys, I don't know if I should say here or not but then as I'm kinda confused I think it's good to share here so that I can have a little good feeling.
There's a saying in one of the IG account where they post news about K-idol that Naeun and Lee Soo Hyuk(the one who done an Adidas cf with her)are dating and and even had a Lovestagram. And it was said that it got hype in Weibo China. 
      Even though it was just a rumors and I really don't think it is but I'm kinda confused as this was not the first time with him. 
      What do you think about it? Do you really think they were together?

A rumor that started by international fans ( probably by chinese fans, since it was all over tiktok when Naeun transfer to yg and now on weibo). I'm not saying this because I am a Taeun shipper.. because honestly their dating is just a baseless rumor, just like the other ships of naeun to different man. 

I will say this all over again.. the dating of rumor of naeun and lee soo hyuk is not even a talk on different korean forum ( pann, naver). If these two are caught dating or meeting somewhere ( just like the op who started the rumori n tiktok), 100% sure that this will be the talk in different korean forum, but there's none. 

Lee soo hyuk past relationship with an actress minhee and KARA'S Hara ( hara denied it ), was caught and immediately revealed to public. If Naeun and him are really dating and caught I'm pretty sure that they will be revealed immediately. But just like what I said koreans doesn't have a rumor about them dating, international fans are the one who made this up. Personally, I don't like lee soo hyuk to Naeun because he had a bad image from the past. Just like the ship of Naeun to different man including taemin... it's all rumor, delusion. So I don't know why some people are concluding that they have a relationship because they said that they thought Naeun trasfer to yg because of him ( obvioulsy, because of her sister and yg offerred her a contract, yg-stage had better management on actress and the influence). Another was because they went to tge same gym. Wherein that gym actually had a lot of celebrities who went there ( seventeen, bts jeon jungkook etc). And one more thing that gym was recommended to naeun by kim joongkook ( when naeun and kjk worked for calobye cf in 2017, she asked kjk for a good gym), so naeun already went to that gym since the last part of 2017. 

Anyways, I don't know why you posted it here, because obviously this is a taeun shipper.. 

P. S not a new shipper. Not new to this forum, I have to create another acct because my other acct can reply or post. 

Edited by Mer lion
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, Mer lion said:

A rumor that started by international fans ( probably by chinese fans, since it was all over tiktok when Naeun transfer to yg and now on weibo). I'm not saying this because I am a Taeun shipper.. because honestly their dating is just a baseless rumor, just like the other ships of naeun to different man. 

I will say this all over again.. the dating of rumor of naeun and lee soo hyuk is not even a talk on different korean forum ( pann, naver). If these two are caught dating or meeting somewhere ( just like the op who started the rumori n tiktok), 100% sure that this will be the talk in different korean forum, but there's none. 

Lee soo hyuk past relationship with an actress minhee and KARA'S Hara ( hara denied it ), was caught and immediately revealed to public. If Naeun and him are really dating and caught I'm pretty sure that they will be revealed immediately. But just like what I said koreans doesn't have a rumor about them dating, international fans are the one who made this up. Personally, I don't like lee soo hyuk to Naeun because he had a bad image from the past. Just like the ship of Naeun to different man including taemin... it's all rumor, delusion. So I don't know why some people are concluding that they have a relationship because they said that they thought Naeun trasfer to yg because of him ( obvioulsy, because of her sister and yg offerred her a contract, yg-stage had better management on actress and the influence). Another was because they went to tge same gym. Wherein that gym actually had a lot of celebrities who went there ( seventeen, bts jeon jungkook etc). And one more thing that gym was recommended to naeun by kim joongkook ( when naeun and kjk worked for calobye cf in 2017, she asked kjk for a good gym), so naeun already went to that gym since the last part of 2017. 

Anyways, I don't know why you posted it here, because obviously this is a taeun shipper.. 

P. S not a new shipper. Not new to this forum, I have to create another acct because my other acct can reply or post. 

Thank you for your words.

Actually the reason why I posted here is that as we're all Taeun shipper, I thought that it will be the best if I talk with you guys as you all knew more about these things more than me.
But anyway, thank you so much for telling me all those things which makes me have a more good feeling about that there's a high chance of our Taeun being together as there are so much coincidence and other related things plus all those stares and peek from the show to just said as there's nothing happened between them :)

18 minutes ago, Debbie Zadeng said:

Thank you for your words.

Actually the reason why I posted here is that as we're all Taeun shipper, I thought that it will be the best if I talk with you guys as you all knew more about these things more than me.
But anyway, thank you so much for telling me all those things which makes me have a more good feeling about that there's a high chance of our Taeun being together as there are so much coincidence and other related things plus all those stares and peek from the show to just said as there's nothing happened between them :)

Every man that Naeun worked with had a shipped and had a dating rumor ( force ship and a made up dating rumor, even it's baseless). If Ryu Junyeol were not in a oublic relationship with hyeri, for sure there are people who ship them. Now, I saw few people who started to ship kim kimbum and naeun because of their cute interaction last night on tmfa... I will not be surprised if this ship will become big and they will have a dating rumor if their drama started. It's just people will ship and will made up some dating rumor or link a guy who worked or had a little interaction with her...maybe because naeun is shippable or they want naeun to see dating someone publicly. 

Edited by Mer lion

So I rewatch Taeun's WGM a lot on kshow but they're all gone now. Very recently at that. :pensive: Do you guys still rewatch their episodes? If so, where do you watch? Preferably with English subtitles. Help this feels-deprived delulu out. :crybaby:

10 hours ago, Mer lion said:

Every man that Naeun worked with had a shipped and had a dating rumor ( force ship and a made up dating rumor, even it's baseless). If Ryu Junyeol were not in a oublic relationship with hyeri, for sure there are people who ship them. Now, I saw few people who started to ship kim kimbum and naeun because of their cute interaction last night on tmfa... I will not be surprised if this ship will become big and they will have a dating rumor if their drama started. It's just people will ship and will made up some dating rumor or link a guy who worked or had a little interaction with her...maybe because naeun is shippable or they want naeun to see dating someone publicly. 

Tbh I really do think that they look good together and their visual is on another level. But at the same time, I don't think nobody can have that special and amazing chemistry that Naeun had with Taemin. They're just so beautiful together. Hope and wish that they are real. 

Minho danced along to "Mr Chu" the other day...a SHINee/Apink crumb, I'll take it xD

@Debbie Zadeng There's no harm in asking on the thread, of course - some Taeunians know more than others - but in the future I'd recommend looking through the thread to see if, in this case Naeun and Lee Soohyuk, has been discussed at an earlier date (I've found the easiest way is to google "Taeun Soompi [insert name i.e. Lee Soohyuk]"), or message a Taeunian you think will be happy to talk in private. I'm mostly saying this because this was discussed less than five pages ago + some Taeunians have expressed frustration at the repetition of this topic, and their thoughts/feelings should considered too. I hope you understand

@violet You could try looking for Taeun's WGM run on Youtube - MBC has uploaded the entirety of it, and people have compiled their clips and some unaired footage in playlists. But the clips don't usually have English subs. [Originally I provided some other suggestions here but they were removed by a mod bc I'm not supposed to share links to such sites. Please DM me if you're curious as to what I suggested + the other option another user gave (their comment was deleted by the mod)] Hope this helps :)

Edited by forevernampyeon_
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

On 10/4/2021 at 3:49 AM, forevernampyeon_ said:

Minho danced along to "Mr Chu" the other day...a SHINee/Apink crumb, I'll take it xD

@Debbie Zadeng There's no harm in asking on the thread, of course - some Taeunians know more than others - but in the future I'd recommend looking through the thread to see if, in this case Naeun and Lee Soohyuk, has been discussed at an earlier date (I've found the easiest way is to google "Taeun Soompi [insert name i.e. Lee Soohyuk]"), or message a Taeunian you think will be happy to talk in private. I'm mostly saying this because this was discussed less than five pages ago + some Taeunians have expressed frustration at the repetition of this topic, and their thoughts/feelings should considered too. I hope you understand

@violet  You could try looking for Taeun's WGM run on Youtube - MBC has uploaded the entirety of it, and people have compiled their clips and some unaired footage in playlists. But the clips don't usually have English subs. 

It was up on my end til 2 weeks ago on. I've been rewatching them on YT but yeah no subs so I can't understand. I'll try the other sites you mentioned. Thank you very much! :)

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't share illegal streaming sites, thanks!
  • Blob 1

On 10/4/2021 at 9:08 AM, violet said:

It was up on my end til 2 weeks ago on. I've been rewatching them on YT but yeah no subs so I can't understand. I'll try the other sites you mentioned. very much! :)

Hey! I'm not sure if we're allowed to link dailymotion here but that's what I would recommend. Just type wgm taeun or wgm taemin dailymotion and you'll find it on google.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2021 at 11:49 AM, forevernampyeon_ said:

@violet You could try looking for Taeun's WGM run on Youtube - MBC has uploaded the entirety of it, and people have compiled their clips and some unaired footage in playlists. But the clips don't usually have English subs. [Originally I provided some other suggestions here but they were removed by a mod bc I'm not supposed to share links to such sites. Please DM me if you're curious as to what I suggested + the other option another user gave (their comment was deleted by the mod)] Hope this helps :)

16 minutes ago, Taemaricella said:

:issohappy:

• 2 months later...

Slightly late, but happy new year to everyone! Hope you've all been safe and well <3

As expected there hasn't been much (if any) Taeun stuff going on, but we've got Naeun working on her new drama (she looks great in the character stills) and there's the Apink comeback in February!! I'm really looking forward to it, 2021 didn't feel complete without the annual comeback from my favourite girl group haha (even though I understand why it was delayed, with the (false) accusations against Chorong and all)

As for Taemin - tbh the recent article regarding his declining mental health + subsequent transfer gave me a scare at first, and while I suspected it for a while, it's heartbreaking to receive the news that he's been having a hard time. I guess a part of me hoped things would get a bit better when he adjusted to army life, especially after all the things leading up to his enlistment, but real life is - a lot more complicated. At the very least I hope transferring to public worker service will...I suppose, make things a little easier for Taemin, so he can receive the help and support he needs and get through this period of his life. My prayers are certainly with him

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

All apink members participated on apink comeback album. But heres more, Naeun is a co-lyricist of KENZIE in one of the track. Yes you read it right. kENZIE who is the lyricist of Taemin's Want and Shinee's Don't Call Me. 

All apink members participated on apink comeback album. But heres more, Naeun is a co-lyricist of KENZIE in one of the track. Yes you read it right. kENZIE who is the lyricist of Taemin's Want and Shinee's Don't Call Me.