On 8/15/2021 at 1:12 AM, BabyCheese6v6 said:

Nabi there is an artist just like Naeun though she's more on molding clays. Maybe bec the roles Nabi and Jaeeon are similar to the fanfics I read about Taeun in twitter that I had a thought of them playing those r

Hi, do you mind sharing what fanfic you are reading on twitter? 

Usually I read asianfanfics but lately have been running out of new stories. 

Thank you. :D

Hello everyone <3

I don't have much to say, other than 1) I wouldn't think much of the sticker on the birthday Instastory, along with the sweet messages fans leave for Taemin 2) still counting the days until Taemin returns + Apink finally has their comeback 3) I'm loving all the posts Naeun and Taemin have been uploading, and 4) this isn't Taeun-related so it'll probably get deleted, but Joy was confirmed to be dating Crush (congrats to the new couple!), which reminds me of a post someone made in the previous page (WGM alumni who interact after the show are probably not dating)

Anyways, I hope everyone continues to be safe and healthy, and of course not lose faith in Taeun ^^

Edited by forevernampyeon_
  • Like 2

I observed that 3rd gen idols are slowly changing the "dating life" of idols. Some of them got hates, but slowly the fans accepted it like laboum's yulhee and chen ( although chen still got some hate from his kfan, it's not that so chaotic now). And then you have kai, jennie, kang daniel, jihyo and momo, bobby and Joy ( more accepted by fans. I hope the dating of idols would be normalize in a few years. 

• Like 1

Ngl I’m kind of shocked because I’ve seen some of their hints before (sj couple) and it’s pretty frequent and convincing.. also if I’m not mistaken taeun is the only post-wgm couple who acted like strangers and have no dating rumors with others yet. Still, I’m glad that the couples confirmed it proudly and the dating norm in the industry is slowly changing. I hope one day when taeun is confirmed, they can get congratulated too. And well I guess naeun is busy these days but taemin is kinda active on Instagram.

Taeun have had dating rumors, but what sets them apart from other WGM couples is that the rumors don't last very long and are few and far in between. Taemin's rumor with Yooa was the first time in years I heard of him being seriously connected to someone post-WGM that wasn't Kai lol There was also that time when Koharu Sugawara was confirmed to be dating Haruma Miura, but someone used Taemin's photo in the article. The last time I heard of - or at least remember - Naeun having dating rumors with someone else was from, like, 2016, with CNBlue Minhyuk. And even then he went out of his way to clarify they were having a drink together because they have a common connection/friend - CNBlue Jungshin, who acted in Cinderella and the 4 Knights with Naeun

I think it'll take quite a while before the dating norm is changed for good. For me, I just hope that when Taeun/either of them are confirmed in relationships with other people, they do it on their own terms

• Like 2

3 hours ago, forevernampyeon_ said:

Taeun have had dating rumors, but what sets them apart from other WGM couples is that the rumors don't last very long and are few and far in between. Taemin's rumor with Yooa was the first time in years I heard of him being seriously connected to someone post-WGM that wasn't Kai lol There was also that time when Koharu Sugawara was confirmed to be dating Haruma Miura, but someone used Taemin's photo in the article. The last time I heard of - or at least remember - Naeun having dating rumors with someone else was from, like, 2016, with CNBlue Minhyuk. And even then he went out of his way to clarify they were having a drink together because they have a common connection/friend - CNBlue Jungshin, who acted in Cinderella and the 4 Knights with Naeun

I think it'll take quite a while before the dating norm is changed for good. For me, I just hope that when Taeun/either of them are confirmed in relationships with other people, they do it on their own terms

Correct me if i'm wrong, as far as I remember Taemin also had a dating rumor with Sulli ( 2010?).. that they had been caught twice eating together with their managers ( shinee and fx ). There's a video of that thatvthey wer caught eating at subway, they had smtown abroad (forgot the country).I think this rumor slowly disappear when Sulli's dating rumor with her ex rapper boyfriend began in late 2012. 

While Naeun had two dating rumors; Minhyuk ( which already cleared), Jong kook. The dating rumor with Jong kook is not only a ship, but it's also become a dating rumor in South Korea... knetz discussed this but at the end most of them doesn't care about Naeun- jong Kook dating rumors now,  for them their relationship is only a colleague/ senior-junior. 

9 hours ago, Geminigurl said:

Correct me if i'm wrong, as far as I remember Taemin also had a dating rumor with Sulli ( 2010?).. that they had been caught twice eating together with their managers ( shinee and fx ). There's a video of that thatvthey wer caught eating at subway, they had smtown abroad (forgot the country).I think this rumor slowly disappear when Sulli's dating rumor with her ex rapper boyfriend began in late 2012. 

While Naeun had two dating rumors; Minhyuk ( which already cleared), Jong kook. The dating rumor with Jong kook is not only a ship, but it's also become a dating rumor in South Korea... knetz discussed this but at the end most of them doesn't care about Naeun- jong Kook dating rumors now,  for them their relationship is only a colleague/ senior-junior. 

12 hours ago, forevernampyeon_ said:

Is it really serious about Yooa?

@Geminigurl Oh, I know of Taemin's pre-WGM dating rumors, albeit I don't know specific ones (i.e. he was rumored to be dating f(x) Krystal or Sulli, I just don't know what incidents occurred). I was just addressing the ones Taemin's had post-WGM ^^; Now I remember Naeun had some rumors with Kim Jongkook, but I never paid mind to them because it was clear they had a good senior-junior relationship and bonded well over a mutual interest in exercise

@Debbie Zadeng The Yooah one was the first time in a while where I heard of people seriously considering the possibility, but Taemin himself debunked the rumors with some interesting phrasing, so there's that

@Kat89 Don't pay too much mind to their speculations. I mean, we have to consider the possibility of Taeun being in love with other people (and that makes us better prepared if they confirm it), of course, but spending too much time on that will lead into doubting Taeun. And that seems to occur often these days. It's understandable yet - it won't do any good.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Kat89 said:

recently people on Twitter and Tik Tok are saying Naeun is dating a model/actor from yg because they go to the same spots sometimes the same day if i understood correctly.

I think you're referring to Lee Soo Hyuk... this is not new since they worked together in adidas cf in 2019 and allkpop had an article with controversial title, people start to shipped them and think they are dating. Honestly, International fans are the one who made up this dating rumor of lee soo hyuk and Naeun... knetz doesn't care about it. It doesn't have any write ups or news in south korean media. International fans made up those stories about going somewhere.. come to think of it, if they are caught going on the spot this will be the talk on different korean forum sites, but theres none... it's been 2 years now. Btw, lee soo hyuk had a dating rumor with an actress in 2019, this come up with different korean media, it didn't become big in international since lee soo hyuk and the actress is not really known internationally.

This dating rumors become the talk again because Naeun went to YG and some malicious fans thoughts Naeun signed with YG because of Lee Soo Hyuk..

Anyways, heres the article of allkpop, that international people started to shipped them and made up the dating rumors.

• Like 2

I hope it's all baseless rumors but someone said they even go to the same fitness studio, same hotel, same restaurant, have the same stylist and his personal manager follows her. She even went to his best friend's movie premiere apparently. I'm ashamed to say this is really bringing me down especially since we are on a massive Taeun drought. I'm even making a timeline of their breakup since she stopped wearing the Danger era bracelet in 2018, but the LA Taemin art district pics and calobye on the shelf are from 2020! It's driving me crazy at this point. She even posted two cheating/moving on after a guy cheated on you recently to her instagram. I know everyone said to take that with a grain of salt since people like to listen to songs just for the mood sometimes but come on. If it were one it would be ok but two songs that basically share the same plotline? we can't just ignore things like that but put so much emphasis on the little things that support our side. Either way I wish both Naeun and Taemin happiness and I'm sorry if I've upset anyone with my ramblings I just needed a safe space to say what I've been thinking .

• Like 1

Shipping is supposed to be fun and not taken so seriously, so I feel like if things like that are bringing you down maybe it's time to take a step back? Yeah, it's likely they could be dating anyone, She could be dating him or she could be dating Taemin but I really see no point in beating yourself up over these speculations especially because we have no say in who our idols date. Lets try not to get hurt by the possibility of others~ Just enjoy the moment. 

17 hours ago, forevernampyeon_ said:

Don't pay too much mind to their speculations. I mean, we have to consider the possibility of Taeun being in love with other people (and that makes us better prepared if they confirm it), of course, but spending too much time on that will lead into doubting Taeun. And that seems to occur often these days. It's understandable yet - it won't do any good.

This very much guys!! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

While it's good to let it out, I want to gently and firmly remind you that there's nothing suspicious about the songs Naeun listens to. That's writing in meaning that might not exist in the first place. It's overthinking. I've already written a post as to why we shouldn't associate everything Taeun do to each other. But for the purposes of hopefully easing your fears, I'll be going through what you said with a point I raised in the aforementioned post: putting things in context. Or rather, evaluate what is being written. It will be on the rambling side because I'm trying to consider everything, and in the future I'm going to refrain from writing a lot to the same speculations/fears I've seen for months. I'll end up repeating myself and tbh, I want to spend more time looking over old and new hints and discuss those, rather than rinse and recycle the same doubts

• I can see you've done that with the breakup timeline getting contradicted with the hints we had in 2020. I'll simply add two things:
    1) Naeun stopped wearing the bracelet because it broke. If you look at earlier pages in the thread, there should be a link to a Twitter thread explaining this (albeit some of the replies are missing, but pictures of the damaged bracelet should be still there). @LauLau's excellent summary of 2020 post can be a guide to finding it. Someone here might have the link (I do, but it's *gestures at a huge pile of unorganized Taeun evidence* in there)
    2) We've had hints in 2021. Taemin said during "Don't Call Me" era he'd rather call someone everyday than not get calls at all; it's possible to call someone everyday; and Key outed that he doesn't do this with friends, let alone a bandmate and brother of thirteen years. This means he does this with a lover. There's also the lovely relationship advice he gave in a video series SHINee did shortly before he enlisted.
  • You said you're putting together a breakup timeline -> that means you're trying to consider other realms of possibility -> why is one being manifested if you support Taeun -> you may need to take time away from Taeun and come back to them, as @Catherinecatt said. I've done this several times in the past six years and I can say, it helps
  • People are saying Naeun's dating a YG model/actor -> going off what @Geminigurl said, is there a Korean source for the supposed dating rumors? The domestic audience will know more than international fans -> if there's none, then they're groundless -> not everyone will say Naeun is dating so and so because they want her to be happy -> Lee Soohyuk may be part of YG, but Naeun joined YG recently because they handle their acting division well and she wants to further that career (most female idols end up doing this). There's a good number of A-List actors and actresses in their ranks, and they provide better opportunities. Dramas are where people gain recognition and long-lasting fame, as said by a star of the film Parasite no less, and PlayM's priority is Apink, not Naeun's solo career (see how her last drama pre-Dinnermate was in 2016; a four year gap)
  • Naeun posted break-up/cheating songs on her IG, and she posted more than one so it's suspicious -> she broke up with someone, be it Taemin or another guy, or Taemin/her ex-boyfriend cheated on her -> idols are far from perfect - rather, they're human. Recent news has shown this again and again. But isn't it better to try and have good faith in them, to tell them when they seriously harm others, to believe they can change for the better? So we should try not to think Taemin did such a thing (unless concrete evidence shows up) -> it's just as important to support Taeun if they break up, because 1) we want them to seek happiness, even if it's not with each other (we'd prefer it to be the other way around, but remember, we can't/shouldn't control them) 2) what if they don't suit each other in the long run? After all, we only know 10% of what these people are like, and our jumping ground is mostly when they were inexperienced "motae solos" turning twenty in 2013-14. They've changed since then, whether because of each other or the hardships they went through. We can't force two people to stay together for our own gratification
    (I'm saying most of the last part for people who forget Taemin and Naeun's individual happiness matters too - I know you have them in mind, op, so no worries there)
  • We can't ignore the aforementioned break-up songs because we need to consider all the little hints -> of course, this is how we've got ourselves a list of evidence over the years. But there is the possibility of - as I said - overthinking and inventing meanings that don't exist. There are many people who listen to love songs despite having never experienced a first crush, many people who listen to melancholy songs despite being in a good mood, etc. And frankly, the theory that so and so broke up because they listen to break-up songs has the same logic to me as some people saying idols are dating because they wear striped shirts that aren't even the same brand or design
Edited by forevernampyeon_
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 1

I think we should also support them individually, since we like them both. We're dreaming that this ship will be real. How about supporting them individually too. Since Taemin in military, no activity for him as of now ( we need to wait for 15 months), support him by simply streaming his songs. And Naeun, will have upcoming two dramas... one will be broadcast at TVN and IQYI APP on sept 4 ( LOST), and the other will be broadcast on the first quarter of 2022 ( Ghost Doctor). 

• Like 4

@forevernampyeon_ I really appreciate you addressing all my concerns and doubts. I think I might be projecting my own insecurities on them. A bracelet shouldn‘t hold that much importance in a serious relationship anyway. In the end what matters is how two people feel about each other not the jewelry they wear. 

I think I might be confusing hints and their existence or non-existence with whether they are together or not. They don‘t need to be continuously hinting at their love life for it to be there. You‘re also right about the call thing. I think that might be the last real strong hint we received. It genuinely made me so happy to see him still so obviously excited about an 8 year long relationship(this is delusional but this is a shipping thread haha cut me some slack please). 

I genuinely wish them only the best and I can‘t wait for their projects in the future ( well only Naeun for now but Taemin‘s discography leaves us with so much to listen to and enjoy thankfully). I think gamsung camping helped Naeun to focus on her career a bit more especially with Sodam‘s guidance so you‘re right on that front. Either way I would never Ever attribute her going to yg because of who she dates, be it true or false. That would be so deeply disrespectful and misogynistic to her and any woman. 

Although it feels a bit wrong to completely disregard those songs as meaningful (again this might have to do with my own personal attachment to the lyrical content of a song), I can see where you are coming from and it is none of my business either way. I definitely don‘t know them enough to theorize especially since they are such private people. 

I hope we see Naeun promoting her dramas soon and that that cursed company stops the 5 member Apink agenda they keep pushing.
I know this might seem stale to everyone else but it would be be fun to revisit a few old hints that we like.

Thank you again for being so helpful and to everyone else for understanding my concerns! ^-^

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

On 8/25/2021 at 3:26 AM, forevernampyeon_ said:

@Geminigurl Oh, I know of Taemin's pre-WGM dating rumors, albeit I don't know specific ones (i.e. he was rumored to be dating f(x) Krystal or Sulli, I just don't know what incidents occurred). I was just addressing the ones Taemin's had post-WGM ^^; Now I remember Naeun had some rumors with Kim Jongkook, but I never paid mind to them because it was clear they had a good senior-junior relationship and bonded well over a mutual interest in exercise

@Debbie Zadeng The Yooah one was the first time in a while where I heard of people seriously considering the possibility, but Taemin himself debunked the rumors with some interesting phrasing, so there's that

@Kat89 Don't pay too much mind to their speculations. I mean, we have to consider the possibility of Taeun being in love with other people (and that makes us better prepared if they confirm it), of course, but spending too much time on that will lead into doubting Taeun. And that seems to occur often these days. It's understandable yet - it won't do any good.

Can you please tell me when did Taemin said about that? Things with that rumors

@Kat89 It does sound fun to talk about our favourite old past hints :lol: These are mine~

Naeun secretly listening to SHINee in 2018

Spoiler

efr4vCV.png

Taemin posing next to Apink His album in 2017

Spoiler

ES_3e1aWkAIgQPi?format=jpg&name=medium

One of my fav stage moments is probably when Naeun accidentally looks at Taemin and he just smiles and walks backstage, then Naeun just grabs Chorong or Namjoo and leaves, and the rest of the Apink is standing around like :huh:

Not sure what that was about... I guess they really needed to leave :ph34r: It's a shame these videos are no longer on youtube... *sigh*

• Like 2