1 hour ago, Geminigurl said:

This what i'm thinking too, since theres a  news article before that tells that Taemin will enlist quietly/private,  I think the time and location was leaked and some kshawols went there. sadly, they really invaded Taemin's private enlistment.

The very least they could've done was to keep a lock and seal on the leaks so Taemin could have his wishes respected...though someone mentioned that the press was also there so -_-

24 minutes ago, Flowerna said:

Well I think they probably have more chance to contact each other when he’s in the military. Taemin can use his phone for 2 hours a day when he’s in the military, which he probably couldn’t during his working days because of his schedules. And sometimes they get their days off, so those days are used to rest or to meet with their families only, but I’m not sure if they’re still allowed to go back home during holidays because of covid. Fans wouldn’t know when will they have holidays so.. they probably can date more freely now lol

the Francesco cap taemin wore today, idk why but I find it suspicious although I always knew that he’s a devoted catholic. I think it’s a customised gift from someone precious, also, normally catholics will gift others something related to their religion for important days (like taemin gave naeun the rosary bracelet for apink’s comeback in wgm) so I’m assuming the cap is from a catholic :vicx: you can also see there’s a cross sign at the letter F.

I think they'd still have to be careful - Lee Joon had his relationship revealed while he was on leave and visited his girlfriend - but other than that, Taeun are long distance relationship veterans and meeting each other during leave will probably be a walk in the park for them. I wonder who'll tease Taemin about it in the future, that he was on leave "but didn't tell them/was busy"...Kai? Ravi? Maybe even the SHINee hyungs xD

Tbh hearing about the Francesco cap did make me think of the Myungdong caps - and Naeun, of course! But I didn't want to get ahead of myself, just in case lol It definitely sounds like a customized gift + other than Naeun I can't think of anyone else in Taemin's inner circle who'd give him something like that

Edited by forevernampyeon_
  • Like 2

Guys, I just noticed something. In Minho’s picture with taemin, there’s a colourful box at the back seat of the car. Isn’t it the same brand with naeun’s current phone case? The flower thing? Omg? 

14 hours ago, Flowerna said:

Guys, I just noticed something. In Minho’s picture with taemin, there’s a colourful box at the back seat of the car. Isn’t it the same brand with naeun’s current phone case? The flower thing? Omg? 

Omg your eyes are so sharp!!

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!

3 hours ago, Flowerna said:

Isn't the thing on Naeuns phone just a holder? I can't really tell what the box is only it has a daisy? which is a very common flower design. Unless one of you can point out what it is, I don't think it's the same :sweatingbullets: 

13 minutes ago, Catherinecatt said:

Isn't the thing on Naeuns phone just a holder? I can't really tell what the box is only it has a daisy? which is a very common flower design. Unless one of you can point out what it is, I don't think it's the same :sweatingbullets: 

Nice catch! It’s actually a brand called “wiggle wiggle,” and I think you’re right, it could be from the same brand! Looks like what we’re seeing is the box around it and the item is that top left corner. Maybe a parting gift from Naeun? It looks like the vest he wore on mmtg is also the same brand!

9 hours ago, forevernampyeon_ said:

As a fellow motae solo who's never even fallen in love, I'd say don't think too much about what Naeun uploads onto Instagram. We do get some valuable Taeun hints from there, like when she secretly listened to a Story of Light Ep.3 track on Melon in 2018, and I sometimes think her radio silence on certain days say a lot, but Naeun mostly uses her social media for work/vacation-related purposes + SNS in itself is deceptive because people usually upload memories they want to immortalize/share with others, and those are usually happy in nature. Not to mention Naeun also went through a big, nerve-wrecking change in April this year (changing agencies) and I think it took a while before she could resume working. So I don't think it's odd for Naeun to upload some nice selcas and pictures of cake in the days leading up to her boyfriend's enlistment, to say I'm glad things are working out in my life, that I found a moment of happiness in these hard times. Look at the SHINee hyungs - they've made a bunch of happy posts this past month and they know, better than anyone, about the pre-military jitters Taemin's been going through. To say they don't care about Taemin because of their SNS activities would be drawing the wrong conclusion. In the same way, we can't associate everything Taeun does to each other and as a representation of their relationship. They may be in love but they're still two individuals with their own needs, their own ambitions. And this kind of mindset makes it very easy to be discouraged about Taeun, who can't afford to show affection in public. For all I know, Naeun might've uploaded the picture of a lava cake on her InstaStory, put down the phone, and cried her eyes out while eating the rest of her cake because her boyfriend's leaving. Or maybe she's just a bit melancholic, because even if an enlistment is nothing to a long distance relationship of 8 years, it's still a sad affair. Also she's far more tight-lipped than Taemin (who pretty much confirmed his relationship experience in a video uploaded yesterday lol) so getting a hint of her side of the relationship is like rain in an oasis. It doesn't happen very often but when it does, they speak a thousand words and more :)

(I hope I wasn't being very harsh in my answer - there's nothing wrong with being curious, especially if you're new to the couple. I would've loved to have someone answer my questions in 2015 ^^)

*Edit: Originally I talked about our Lee Taemin wanting to enlist quietly so maybe it was a chance for him to see some loved ones in private...but I watched the video of him being surrounded by people when he got dropped off at the training centre so I'm confused lol I think at the very least he did get some private time with Naeun before going, since the video was uploaded at around 3pm in Korea. Naeun's also been rather silent today, aside from the lava cake InstaStory...but take this with a grain of salt, I did just say not everything she does/doesn't do on SNS is related to her relationship with Taemin xD

Yeah i understand now that her instagram account is probably more business oriented and doesn’t really say much about her private relationships. My own lack of experience and lack of general social interaction probably doesn‘t help haha

Thank you so much for answering my questions so kindly.

I‘ve recently been reading from the old thread circa 2014 and it really makes me happy to see everyone is still rooting for them like i recently started to do after discovering this thread.

In a way it‘s sad that recently there hadn‘t been much activity like before but that just means they are more protected from people who might not root for their happiness unconditionally and that‘s a good thing.Nevertheless I hope this thread keeps being active long long into the future !

• Like 2

naeun's instagram story said "it reminds me of paris" on one of the stories and in the others she had a transparent umbrella (her smiley face phone case reflected lol) .i might be too delusional tho but i just thought it was kind of sweet  anyways :)

• Like 2

@Kat89 I'm glad my rambling was of some help ^^
I'd love to keep this thread active as well, it's one of the few places where Taeun can be talked about in length (and reasonably too!). But I'm wondering how the thread will fare without Taemin spilling some hints every now and then until 2023...unless we get blessed with something during his leave, or Naeun gives a hint worth gold mines

@liOh, I saw it too! Taeun's attachment to Paris is rather cute. Naeun's favourite city is Paris, Taemin's adorable "Think of You" MV was set in Paris, Taemin "corrects" his profile on IDDP because he was 'actually born in Paris'.... Maybe they should've had their 29 nights and 30 day vacation in Paris, not Spain xD

Now here's where I go into some rambling of my own ^^; I can't remember if this was already discussed in the thread but here's another case of Taeun's social/work circles overlapping in 2021. Key appeared on I Live Alone with Lee Jihoon - Naeun's co-star in Dinnermate (he's also a friendly and sweet guy who inspired Key to make special butter and side dishes for neighbours/friends in his shared ep with Taemin)

• Like 4

I’m curious thu. Why taemin kept mentioning that he is lonely / feeling alone? I mean he has naeun right? Naeun will probably standby him in tough times to give him strength but he has been mentioning a lot lately that he is lonely, and it really shows on his face.

1 hour ago, Curiouscat11 said:

I’m curious thu. Why taemin kept mentioning that he is lonely / feeling alone? I mean he has naeun right? Naeun will probably standby him in tough times to give him strength but he has been mentioning a lot lately that he is lonely, and it really shows on his face.

Page 290 of the thread might help to answer your questions. But for a quick reference, LauLau gave the best explanation as to why Taemin is feeling lonely despite having Naeun by his side ("...of course he's lonely, he can't actually date Naeun properly - they're practically dating long-distance, meeting up only when it's safe to do so. He is also lonely because of his career, not because of anything to do with the people in his life. He is lonely without fans, he is lonely when he is away from home because of fans, etc, it's one never-ending cycle for him")

14 hours ago, Michan29 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPqLkNYBB7l/?utm_medium=copy_link

if this is a coincidence,,, omg I don't know.. they are truly a match made in heaven :issohappy:

If he really did get a tattoo of a Marcella peony then - wow Taemin, you sure love your flower language xD Thanks for sharing the link! I also did a quick Google search myself and several links stated white peonies represent freedom - and the Marcella variation are all white. So it all ties together (or not, but it's fun to think he decided out of all flowers, it had to be the Marcella flower :lol:)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Flowerna said:

Pretty cute how naeun’s labelmates/ friends are in the military band rn lol 

idk same place or not? Are the military just one place? 

I just wan to inform you guys

Naeun's carrying legendary Prada bag TT TT lol hahahahahah 

Don't mind me 

On 6/4/2021 at 9:30 PM, Michan29 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPqLkNYBB7l/?utm_medium=copy_link

if this is a coincidence,,, omg I don't know.. they are truly a match made in heaven :issohappy:

I browsed Naeun instagram, because i remember that she posted a peony. And I am right, she really had a peony flower post on 2019.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxBv4hvhUvf/?utm_medium=copy_link

Aside from this, during apink 2020 seasons greeting ( the concept is about flowers, and each member holding a different flower), Naeun had a peony too and not to mention that during their post that they were surrounded by flowers, one of the flowers that surrounded her is a pansy flower. And if im not mistaken last year during the glowasis live Naeun mentioned that her favorite flower is PEONY. so that's it, this ia not a crumb, but kinda like a big hint or coincidences again?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Geminigurl said:

I browsed Naeun instagram, because i remember that she posted a peony. And I am right, she really had a peony flower post on 2019.

Aside from this, during apink 2020 seasons greeting ( the concept is about flowers, and each member holding a different flower), Naeun had a peony too and not to mention that during their post that they were surrounded by flowers, one of the flowers that surrounded her is a pansy flower. And if im not mistaken last year during the glowasis live Naeun mentioned that her favorite flower is PEONY. so that's it, this ia not a crumb, but kinda like a big hint or coincidences again?

wow this is so interesting can you share the video or link about Naeun metioned that her favorite flower is Peony? 

• Like 1

If anyone follows @ohmytaeun on IG, she's uploaded a new video featuring unseen Taeun moments from the 2015 MBC Music Festival! Or at least, I've never seen the clips haha It's the same event where Apink performed Fin.K.L's "Eternal Love" and not a single clip of SHINee's reaction to it exists (which bothered me several weeks ago lol)  - save for that picture where Taemin's smiling and we've got a string of pinkie promises

• Like 5

The way taemin kept looking at the sub stage and all the fansites deleted shinee’s reaction to apink’s performance is very very suspicious. If they are only strangers/ friends why would they delete it?? Judging by the picture they probably teased taemin a lot during the performance, I’m dying to see their reactions TT

18 hours ago, NanaKim said:

idk same place or not? Are the military just one place? 

I’m not sure if it’s the same place too, playm mentioned they won’t reveal the venue and time but I think for military band it’s only one place? We’ll see after a few months. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, forevernampyeon_ said:

If anyone follows @ohmytaeun on IG, she's uploaded a new video featuring unseen Taeun moments from the 2015 MBC Music Festival! Or at least, I've never seen the clips haha It's the same event where Apink performed Fin.K.L's "Eternal Love" and not a single clip of SHINee's reaction to it exists (which bothered me several weeks ago lol)  - save for that picture where Taemin's smiling and we've got a string of pinkie promises

You can actually google this picture and there's a video clip of this picture that was included on key-eunji video. I will post the link if I searched it on youtube, because i'm not sure now if the video is still on youtube, although i still view it last january. 

All the reaction video of shinee and apink to each other was taken down by kshawols, ktaemints. There are two surviving reaction videos on youtube 1. Apink reaction to shinee during 2013 sbs gayo 2. Shinee/taemin reaction to apink in 2014 sma-no,no,no performance. 

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 1

I hope taeun shippers stay lowkey about "poeny marcella" because poeny have +20 species.

And if you search poeny you can't find about "marcella" thing at least you input "peony marce..." on Google search box

Peony marcella not that familiar

Maybe it's just concidance bcs there's another flower called Marcella too. [ Echinacea Rainbow Marcella]

My point here is the flower named Marcella not just poeny and poeny not only related about Marcella.

So I hope taeunians just discuss about "poeny thing" in this forum okey 

Although I explain the reasons for rejecting this theory, I actually hope that the poeny Taemin referring to is "Marcella peony" or at least related to Naeun. 

I just don't want my hope up 

17 hours ago, Geminigurl said:

I checked and you're right. She also mentioned she liked them on a live back in 2018.