17 hours ago, LauLau said:

By the way, I'm curious about what kind of fans are on this forum. Can you all reply to this with your answers? I feel like that'd make a fun thread :D and feel free to add any other relevant/interesting questions~

1. Were you originally a shawol or a pink panda? Or maybe you were just a WGM viewer?
  2. When did you join the fandom(s)?
  3. Do you now stan the other fandom too or just follow the Taeun couple?
  4. How familiar are you with Taemin/SHINee vs Naeun/Apink?
  5. What makes you like Taemin and Naeun (as individual people)?
  6. Why did you start liking Taeun (as a couple)?
  7. What is your favorite Taeun moment?
  8. What is your favorite/strongest Taeun dating evidence?
  9. Do you like any other SHINee/Apink pairings? (You can make them up based on who matches who in your opinion)
  10. What is your favorite SHINee/Taemin and Apink song, album or/and drama?

Bonus: share your fave gif of Taemin, Naeun or both! :wub:

My answers for these~~ 

1. Just a WGM viewer! I guess I was interested in apink before watching WGM, but I wasn't rly fans of both of the groups.

2. & 3.  Since 2014! I first knew apink from their song Mr Chu (and people recommended them to me), but personally I wasn't a great fan of the cute/pure music style -- NO HATE! It's just personal preference!! I still listen to their older 'innocent' songs but I just won't fangirl over them. Instead I really love their mature/sexy concepts now!! well -  despite their songs, I really loved watching the shows from apink and I loved the members; They are really nice people and love their fans a lot. It was after I watched WGM that I became a hard-core Shawol! I've known shinee but I've never really listened to their music or paid attention to them. Then came WGM and got me to like shinee! Starting from the 1st episode I knew these guys were really funny haha. It was WGM that got me into shinee and I'm now a shawol for 6 years! I still like apink and watch their shows but I would consider myself as a full-time shawol and Taemin as my bias. 

4. Because I am more of a shawol, so I would say I'm more familiar with Taemin/SHINee. But I still know Naeun/Apink, like I kinda see that even though she's introverted and she might seem 'cold', she's really not. I mean it was just a while ago where she made bracelets for all her members! How sweet is that!!! I really hope those haters would shut up. 

5. They are really the best people that I've ever seen in this industry. I really don't regret becoming fans of them. First of all, Taemin is hardworking, clever and really talented. I really like the fact that he is very focused on work, and he respects and loves the people who loves him. He is also very charismatic on stage but this is from loads of hardwork and I really appreciate him for spending so much time and effort and passion on his job. For Naeun, I really like the fact that she's kind-hearted and truthful.She's not acting fake to cater the haters or whatever, she's being who she is and she has improved a lot on her singing, dancing and even acting skills. She's also very hardworking and beautiful and confident! I love both of them! 

6. I guess Taeun was the realest out of all the WGM couples. Many of them just followed the script and it was very obvious. But Taeun... I feel like their interactions were sincere, and they also had a lot of special moments after WGM ended. I mean all the other couples somehow had dating affairs/scandals after WGM ended, but Taeun didn't. Plus all these special moments and 0 scandals, Taeun is really really special. I really hope they can continue to love each other!!

7. I think the chicken and beer episode where Taemin whispered 'I love you' to Naeun!!! THIS IS SO SPECIALLL!! the fact that he WHISPERED but not say it out loud means A LOT! It means that he's not saying these because its scripted, or for the show, its because he truly loves Naeun!! And it was this episode that I see Naeun opening up a lot and expressing a lot of her feelings to him, which is really great. 

8. My favourite one is actually Taemin's instagram post in Feb 2020, because I think this is very bold of him to do it. This is also the point where my taeun heart got excited again! I lost a bit of faith in 2018-19, but this post really made me back here fangirling our couple.

I think the strongest evidences are MBC gayo 2014 where Taemin looked at Naeun lovingly and also this one festival in 2016 (I forgot) where Taemin was far behind Naeun, he looked at her, then went backstage, then Naeun followed him to leave after!! 

9. I haven't really thought of other Shinee/apink pairings... Key Eunji are really cute together but I think they suit more as friends, and for them to interact like this, I think they are just purely friends. I would say Onew and Namjoo for Namjoo's fangirling attitude back in WGM haha. 

10. TOO MANY songs to choose from! 

Taemin songs:

Heaven

Perhaps its love 

THE WHOLE 'PRESS IT' ALBUM

Move

Danger

Into the Rhythm (and many more I am not going to copy out the whole of his discography haha)

Shinee:

View

Everybody (and the whole album actually)

Married to the Music

Tell me what to do

Replay 

Apink: 

THE LEGENDARY TRIO - I'm so Sick, Eung Eung, Dumhdurum

Only one (I REALLY LOVED THIS SONG I REALLY DON'T GET WHY KOREANS HAVE SLEPT ON IT) and the whole album there! 

Mr Chu and Nonono!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, LauLau said:

By the way, I'm curious about what kind of fans are on this forum. Can you all reply to this with your answers? I feel like that'd make a fun thread :D and feel free to add any other relevant/interesting questions~

1. Were you originally a shawol or a pink panda? Or maybe you were just a WGM viewer?
  9. Do you like any other SHINee/Apink pairings? (You can make them up based on who matches who in your opinion)

oooooh this is fun! here are my answers:

1. Originally a shawol, and got to know Apink through WGM.

2. Oof, I've been a shawol since Lucifer era in 2010, so it's been literally a decade now! I was only 12 then, so I can say I that I definitely know every SHINee content out there and I've seen all kinds of good and bad in the fandom (although I wasn't active on popular forums/stan twitter, I was a silent lurker who quietly collected all the info I need hehe). 

Then I got to know Apink through WGM, and when they released NoNoNo that year, I was hooked. I binged watched all of the variety show and listened to all of their albums which were my type. I love them to bits and and they managed to replace SNSD as my favourite girl group haha

3. Definitely both a shawol and a pink panda. For me, I prioritise stanning these 2 groups as musicians first, rather than being just a Taeun shipper. Both Taemin and Naeun happens to be my biases in both groups, so shipping these 2 is like a guilty pleasure for me :D But it's so hard to find mutuals who likes both SHINee and Apink... many big shawol accounts are anti wgm they're so annoying with the big richard simmons X NO WGM X in their twitter bio.

4. Definitely very familiar with both Taemin and Naeun, as well as SHINee and Apink as a group. I literally spent my whole teenage years stanning them (and now I'm a working adult oh how time flies :tears:) I could see how both of them started to mature during their wgm days, esp Taemin. He seemed so manly and mature leading a shy and clueless Naeun but the fact is that he was only 20 then hahaha. I pretty much know all the there is to know about these 2 as far as it goes. I might have spent a bit too much time stanning them in my teens hehehe

5. I love love love Taemin's work ethics. He's such a go-getter and is so passionate in the things he do it's really inspiring. Shawols tend to baby him so much, even till this very moment, but in my eyes, he is a very intelligent, independent individual who takes his work seriously and does everything with pride. I see no baby in him to be very honest hahaha. Resilience is something that I've definitely learned from him and it is one of the major reasons why he's been my bias for the past 10 years. And he's such a great performer. I feel that there's no other male soloist that can top him. Naeun is one of the very few idols who does not put up a facade. She's very real in expressing herself. You can easily tell her likes/dislikes, whether she's comfortable or not because she's not afraid to hide it. She's very transparent and I love her for that. It's very refreshing. She's also a hard worker who made herself one of Korea's IT girls without the backing of a huge agency.

6. I've watched a few other wgm couples but they all seem to be faking it way too much. A lot of them seems to make it obvious that they're purely doing it for the $$. But with Taeun, we could see how they started off as a very awkward couple to being very very comfortable with each other. Their progression as a couple and change in personality as an individual were all very natural. Their chemistry was over the roof, which makes me wonder why Taeun haters can't see the same hahaha.

7. Definitely the Ski episode when they were together alone in the cable car and the chicken & beer episode. They were very comfortable with each other and were definitely very flirty throughout hahah

8. Rather than one piece of evidence, it's the collection of all the small 'coincidences' that don't seem to be coincidences anymore. Let's be real, there are way too many for all of them to be coincidences.

9. Never shipped any other SHINee and Apink members together, but visually I think Minho and Chorong would look really good together

10. Favourite SHINee song: too difficult to choose tbh. but some of my go-to songs would be Tell Me What To Do, Who Waits For Love, Farewell My Love, Electric

Favourite Taemin song: Soldier, Mars, Snow Flower, Never Forever

Favourite Apink song: Dumhdurum, Bye Bye (Japanese single), Sky High, NoNoNo

And these are my absolute favourite Taeun moments:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, LauLau said:

ok who's idea was it to replace all the swearwords with richard simmons :lol: it's so so funny

LOL i know right... i was so confused when i re-read my post hahahah i was like huh when did i write that?? :joy:

On 6/15/2020 at 8:39 PM, LauLau said:

1.Yes I was originally a shawol! I love Shinee they're my favorite group. I was into Shinee since 2010. I knew Apink tho, i liked all their mv songs, but i didn't stan them at that time. But after wgm I loved Naeun and began being interested in Apink. So i watched their reality shows,dramas, variety shows, i listened to all their albums and became a fan haha. So now i'm pinkpanda and shawol.

2. I joined Shawol fandom in 2010, and 2016 i joined the pinkpanda fandom. 

3.Now i stan these two amazing groups! And i support Taeun couple at the same time~ But I didn't watch Taeun's wgm back in 2014...because i didn't really liked the whole concept of wgm. I didn't like the format. But then in 2015 i decided to watch Key's global wgm. And that's where everything started! Lol i still remember Jonghyun, Taemin and Key's faces when they saw Apink at the wedding ceremony! It made me curious, and sometimes they would even insert Taeun wgm inside Key's wgm so i became even more curious. And then right after Key's wgm i watched allof Taeun wgm! And i began shipping them til now.

4. I'm familiar to Apink and Shinee now, i almost everyday only watch them haha. I know Taemin very well, or I think I do. When he lies or when he doesn't want to do something but he's forced to do...his face shows it haha. Having seen him since he was young helps me a lot to know when he's feeling bad or well. 

On the other hand Naeun's been my bias from the beginning. I love her, just like Taemin I think I know her. Naeun is someone who unlike Taemin doesn't let her emotions show on her face but her actions can show them to us.

I've been used to these two people for 10 years now.

5. I like Taemin because he's super protective. Whether it's in front of his fans or Naeun he always does his best to make them happy. I like his style of music and I love the way he dances, I respect him a lot. He's someone I admire. Despite his young age he is very responsible. He is so humble, but of course he has other facets like being the maknae baby of the group hehe. And that's a side that I like a lot about him because he can be cute and baby type and the next day he's taemin the performer. He's funny, I like his sense of humor. For me he's very different from other idols, he's really special.

As for Naeun... she for me is my daughter! Hahaha. But like seriously if I have a daughter one day I'd love her to be like Naeun!!! Naeun's just amazing, she may not be the most talkative in the group but she's so sweet. Most of the time people say that she doesn't show love in front of her fans but she does! She takes care of her fans. She doesn't show it directly but I know how much she loves us. Her smile, eyes, everything about her is waaaw! It's like I'm the one in love with her hahhahaha. She's an extraordinary girl, sensitive, cute, romantic, she's so talented, she's improved in singing, dancing and acting. I really don't see how anyone couldn't love her. But personally I like the fact that she looks a bit like me on the cold and shy side at first. But the truth is we're not really. One day i did a game where i had to rank apink members according to who's the funiest, and i ranked Naeun in 3rd position...and I received so many replies telling me that Naeun is not funny enough to be in the 3rd position, but for me she has a unique sense of humour just like Taemin, she's cutely funny that's weird haha. I don't know but for me she's funny~ She doesn't just have a beautiful face, she has one of the most beautiful hearts.

6. I started to love Taeun because for me it was the perfect representation of a beautiful and innocent love story. Seeing them so happy gave me butterflies! That's the kind of love story I've always wanted to know. Who wouldn't dream of it? Hehe. But that's not why I love them, I love them because they deserves all the love in the world. They deserve to be together. They're so compatible, and destined to be together! And I think it's a shame that the world is breaking them apart instead of bringing them together.

7. My favorite Taeun moment is I think the time when they talked openly while drinking beer and eating chicken. It was just so magical! Everytime i remember that moment i keep on smiling! But there is also another moment when they back in jejudo and they were eating on the grass mountain and laughing, it was so funny. Same with when they went on the mbc rooftop! It was so romantic! Those 3 moments are just sooo special because they looked so comfortable and in love with each other~

8.My favorite strongest Taeun evidence is the Francessco Kiss painting that Naeun posted! This evidence is life haha! Like it's soooo big of an evidence!!

9. I don't ship any other members but i do think some of them would look cute together. I think Namjoo would look so great with Onew, Chorong with Jonghyun, Minho with Bomi and Key with Eunji. For Hayoung it's special because she's so young but i would see her well with a mix of Key and Minho haha.

10. My fav Shinee song is : Symptoms 

My fav Taemin song is : Back to you and Soldier

My fav Shinee album is : Odd

My fav Taemin drama : The miracle because Naeun appeared with him hehe XD! But i watched some of Taemin's drama like the japanese one but i didn't really liked it, it was fun tho.

My fav Apink song is : Bubibu/EungEung

My fav Naeun drama is : Shall we eat dinner together. She improved so much in this drama!!

My fav Apink album is : Percent/One&Six/Pink Up

(I have so many gifs that I like i can't choose!! :sweatingbullets:)

giphy.gif

Spoiler

HiddenInnocentArmadillo-size_restricted.

Spoiler

3195857425_1_12_Zm7J9pEK.gif

Spoiler

HalfPlasticIberianbarbel-small.gif

Spoiler

FailingHugeBufflehead-max-1mb.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoiler

original.gif

Spoiler

def63ee856e65a4bab9324a06aaf94c9.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_mw09z98o7J1rg642go1_400.gifv

Spoiler

tumblr_o34hjp522U1rt1hk3o2_250.gifv

Spoiler

AffectionateImaginaryAmericancrayfish-sm

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_mux7vqk4vZ1qevx7qo1_500.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_myw0x803Xd1rg642go5_250.gifv

Spoiler

e2768ef0cb594c2cc0b7a60a47b7de2dde624629

Spoiler

e793dc39c9d546b32651560855aebdc575c665a8

Spoiler

DNRIMDK.gif

Spoiler

EvilGeneralIcelandicsheepdog-max-1mb.gif

Spoiler

b6e5fff34acfcb37d73b9e78d0e1138f.gif

Spoiler

original.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_ms1r5yeuLR1re68qao2_250.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_mysv26Ml0z1s2wnlwo3_250.gifv

Spoiler

tumblr_mzj8llU2Vf1sibx72o1_400.gif

Spoiler

BriefValidEnglishsetter-small.gif

Spoiler

ab5f22cfaebe9770e976eb133f22d702a8a538bf

Spoiler

original.gif

Spoiler

3211298577_1_2_VH1cKdGn.gif

Spoiler

HandyFirsthandDutchshepherddog-size_rest

Spoiler

tumblr_mromwzMLFG1szorbao1_400.gif

Spoiler

3173913427_1_3_bQv1RfTB.gif

Spoiler

original.gif

Spoiler

b64689cc73c9cb990b8cc23eaea8fbcf.gif

Spoiler

bf77bcdca90da1529234598ee1683af7.gif

Spoiler

b6e5fff34acfcb37d73b9e78d0e1138f.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o7dpwkUj0B1rt1hk3o4_250.gifv

Spoiler

tumblr_mlxl70EnhB1rg642go2_250.gif

Spoiler

9c9cde29dd8d11ec044761607153009b.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_mpidz6blIU1qc40l7o5_250.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_mpidz6blIU1qc40l7o6_250.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_mwcyjfFraj1qeew1po4_r1_250.gifv

Spoiler

153f4f55ed6988cc572129128267.gif

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, JulieC said:

Naeun IG Update :

This whole pic is so chaotic... Naeun's hair falling into plant soil, the mattress sticking outside the bed frame, something sticking out from the bed's shelf/trunk, Naeun lying on top of some snacks, that phone being so ready to slip out of her grip and smack her right in the face lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, dreamlover said:

I wonder if he watched wgm on youtubeㅋㅋㅋ if he search his name on yt isn't naeun's name also appears there? Even k-shawols are always complaining about youtube algorithm that always recommending wgm videos when they want to watch taemin's videosㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Awesome 1

Wow, I was just looking who are shipped but you amazed me!!! I thought no one would do a thread about this beautiful couple!! When I first watch the episodes with them I was sooo into them!! Naeun is such a kind, pretty and innocent girl. Every girl in her place would react like her!! I really like her and don’t understand why she get so much of hate!! Idol are human too it’s not because you invest on them that they are yours !! You can clearly see that Taemin was into her too, that’s such a shame that they ended their stories because of scandals... they were doing so well as a couple even if it was on screen...images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaO-OcaTowgL387MNAXno

• Like 1

On 6/16/2020 at 1:39 AM, LauLau said:

Hello there! I'm new here, I hope you guys wanna accept me in this forum.  I rarely giving a comment because I'm very shy. I easily getting embarrased over everything. But now, I want to be active and answer this questions :D

1&2. Originally, I'am a VIP for 10 years now lol. I knew SHINee since Lucifer. I'm not a shawol, but I enjoyed SHINee's songs a lot. Due the corona things, I stay at home and I have nothing to do. And then one day I scrolled up my insta and found WGM clip (Taeun couple) on my explore. I watched that and getting curious because the two of them are very sweet and cute! Then I searched WGM videos and i found it on fb. And I'm falling in love with them <3 After I watched it, I became their fan (SHINee and APink, esp Taemin and Naeun). They are so funny and humble. 

3. I still stan VIP, I missed BigBang very much. But now, I follow the Taeun couple. I always watch Taemin's performance on youtube (I'am waiting for the cb too!). And I watch Naeun's drama too.

4. I love watching their shows (SHINee & APink). I find it they are so funny. I like to listening their songs too. 

5. I think that the two of them have a same character. They are a very kind hearted, gentle, and sweet person. And sometimes I can relate Naeun. She is an introvert person and so am I. In the outside she looks like she doesn't care about the people arround her, but actually in the deep down she is very caring. She showed it into actions not words. When she getting comfortable with someone, she will open up (like what I saw on WGM :P )

6. I started to like them since the beginning on WGM, which is episode 1 lol. I feel like they are fit to each other. I love that Taemin is very sweet and gentle towards Naeun. 

7. I love all of them! I can't decide it :( But, when I heard that Taemin whispering "saranghae" to Naeun it makes my heart jumped out lol

8. I don't know, because I don't wanna put my hopes up too high. So I just have my faith on them and quitely observe them.

9. umm... I don't have any idea. Because I don't really know them well since I'm new to liking them.

10. There are quite a lot. For SHINee I like View, RingDingDong, Lucifer, Replay, Good Evening, Sherlock, 1of1, Everybody, Dream Girl, Tell Me What To Do, Married To The Music, etc.

And for Taemin songs I like WANT, MOVE, Danger, Famous, Press Your Number, Thristy, Goodbye, Drip Drop, Under My Skin, Artistic Groove, Love, Sexuality, Holy Water, Soldier, Day and Night, Pinocchio, Snow Flower, etc. Okay, literally all of his songs I love it!!

For APink I like Only One, NoNoNo, Mr. Chu, I'm So Sick, %%, Dumhdurum, Love Is Blind, Everybody Ready, My My, Five, LUV, Remember, It's You.

I think that's it. Wow, I'm not expecting that I will commenting in this forum. Nice to meet you all. I'm very happy that I have people who can sharing with. I'm so sorry for my bad english, because it's not my main language. I hope we can find another hint between them (but the strogest one lol) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hello guys! wanna share that naeun really need our support so if you have time, can you make naver account and search on naver & naver tv "저녁 같이 드실래요" and give positive comments for naeun?

you can also mention her on twitter and give positive comments in her instagram. let's spread love❤️

• Like 6