Quantcast

2 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Is Soompi having a site maintenance now? :huh:

Spoiler

nope. But they have login issues which makes the accounts locked and they need to change the password

I'm still having problems and I'm still waiting for a reply from Soompi Support so i can have my account back :(

I have a superstar rank rn there :(

Is it funny that the SM Trainee (rumored) is wearing an Adidas leggings that is similar to Naeun xD

Can we call her uri couple's daughter xD ahahahahahha

1:14 She's werking the Catriona Gray turn xD

BTW guys~ I wanna spoil my FMV so here it is

only filipino taeunian can remember this song xD

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New here but have been cheering on these two for some time.   I created an account to say have faith.  Time will make everything clear.  The next five years will either prove us right in our support o

I don't know whether anyone is gonna hate me for posting this, but you guys keep saying we shouldn't overreact and think every move of theirs is a hint. No one is thinking that. We're all just assumun

I've made this observation that I want to note here... it might be due to his position in SuperM and newly growing fandom, but Taemin seems to have truly re-adopted a "rookie mindset" when it comes to

You guys!!! Nangni was just here in my hometown. Literally blocks away from me. As soon as I saw her IG story, I dropped everything and went immediately to where they were at hoping to meet her. Unfortunately, I kept missing her. One of the desk clerks at The Row didn't know who she was but remembered her and said that she was so beautiful and soft spoken. Even though I didn't get to see one of my heroes, I'm happy just being in the same spot as Nangni was. Of course, I shared some Apink music with that girl and she said she will start listening to Apink. Spread Pink Panda Love all over the world! 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Stephanie Lim said:

Tha girl was be a fan of Naeun too! from hair to leggings! Poor Taemin must be missing his girl so much

Even her hair is so Naeun! :relaxed: the body, the facial features too! :thumbsup:

Omg! :scream: Naeun is wearing the leggings similar to what we are just talking about! :love:

• Love 1

Congratulations, Taemin and APink! 

Spoiler
30 minutes ago, 얀나 Yanna Navales said:

OKAY GUYS THIS IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE AND DISGUSTING AF.

WHY DO Y'ALL TAEMIN STANS HATE ABOUT THE GIRLS THAT GET PAIRED UP WITH TAEMIN??!! IN THE PAST, IT WAS NAEUN. BUT NOW IT'S MIYAWAKI SAKURA! 

CAN YOU GUYS MATURE?!!

OKAY Y'ALL ARE GETTING INTO MY NERVES RN

That is disgusting behavior. I really don't understand how people can be like that. I'm thankful for the growing Taeun supporters for real, but these kind of people still exist out there and can literally break people up or destroy someone's career. This is why I still want to continue to protect Taeun until the very end.. until they are truly ready to face this. Even when they reveal the relationship, people like this will come out and show their true colors. They better leave the fandom because they are not true fans if they don't support their idol's wishes. 

17 hours ago, taeun1234 said:

Holy richard simmons i really thought it was Naeun for a second lol seeing that pic makes me realise what a powerful and visually hot couple they could be if they evet date or exposed dating 

That 3rd photo... looks exactly like Naeun! Like no joke. It looks like a fan made collage. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, 얀나 Yanna Navales said:

WHY DO Y'ALL TAEMIN STANS HATE ABOUT THE GIRLS THAT GET PAIRED UP WITH TAEMIN??!! IN THE PAST, IT WAS NAEUN. BUT NOW IT'S MIYAWAKI SAKURA! 

CAN YOU GUYS MATURE?!!

By the way, if you check the comments on this Yahoo Japan news, we can see what Japanese think on recent issues.

One is many Japanese fans noticed The Naeun Day occasion, T's name spelled out.

Two, YHY's sketchbook T's piano play.

Somewhat more down, I found this comment,

"T, why did you sing the "Once I lived by you" in the show ? The sketchbook recording day and from the Naeun's birthday till the showcase day, you wore the red suite. You put more matching ring. Can someone tell me why ?"

Can someone explain what this guy found out ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, soulofsnape said:

By the way, if you check the comments on this Yahoo Japan news, we can see what Japanese think on recent issues.

One is many Japanese fans noticed The Naeun Day occasion, T's name spelled out.

Two, YHY's sketchbook T's piano play.

Somewhat more down, I found this comment,

"T, why did you sing the "Once I lived by you" in the show ? The sketchbook recording day and from the Naeun's birthday till the showcase day, you wore the red suite. You put more matching ring. Can someone tell me why ?"

Can someone explain what this guy found out ?

When did they record YHY episode? Did Taemin really wear red suit on his CB Showcase day?

You know what, I find it cute really. I've read somewhere that Taemin's CB is somehow a BLUE concept. And IDK if anyone of you noticed it. Naeun was actually wearing BLUE shoes on her birthday fanmeet. If my eyes weren't tricking me, yes.. she wore a blue one! Naeun wore a pearl aqua shoes during her visit in the US. She captured a couple chatting under a pearl aqua umbrella. Now tell me if she isn't low keying supporting her long-time boyfriend that goes by the name Lee Taemin! :lol:

Watch out for Taemin's accessories during this CB coz we might not notice it he already threw a hint and sooner Naeun will response to it!

What's Taemin's color in SHiNee again?! (coughs):yum:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, 얀나 Yanna Navales said:

CAN YOU GUYS MATURE?!!

Where did you get the info she is Taemin Stan? I think we went through this before about generalizing about fandom on this forum.

Taeun = 2 idols, lets not try to concentrate the hate on one fandom.

• Love 2

Keep an eyes for Taeun from now on.Who knows something change(their rosary thing).For this comeback,Taemin not wearing his two rosary ring.Last time,after he not wearing his old rosary for sometimes he change to new one that same as Naeun gold rosary ring.Let see if he will wear a new rosary ring after this comeback promotion end.He will have concert on 15,16 and 17 March.

• Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Idk if it's just really a coincidence but the lower right portrait is SHINee's color? And that man looks like a merman or he poses near a round thing which I interpreted it as the earth? T/N: it's a Man. 

The girl portrait beside has a mask near her head.

Alright folks I know I am thinking too much! I'll stop now! LoL:glasses:

after the pic of looking pregnant.. here's the body goals! :kiss_wink:

• LOL 2

@kara1810

BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY MY FRIEND THAT IT'S JUST A COINCIDENCE AGAIN! (pun intended). :lol:

it's just nothing guys! everything they wear and do are just really coincidences! I am telling the truth! Don't think too much.. okay? These two just happened to always wear couple items! Really! 

Naeun's reaction in Weekly Idol when SHINee was mentioned was nothing...

Taemin's admission that he has dated before and not a motae solo anymore was also nothing because his own fans hate to hear it...

Naeun's wide smile when that panda fanboy mentioned Taemin was also just a normal smile... really.

Taemin having that adorable smile on his face when a stuffed panda was put on his shoulders was also just the usual Taeminnie...

LASTLY, Taemin's silver bracelet that gotten into Naeun's possession after a year was also just a mere coincidence! :star:

REALLY these are all just coincidences. :smirk:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3