Quantcast

34 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

Taemin's version of, "That I was once by your side".

He actually made a mistake, and as far as I can remember the part he got it wrong was the same part that he choked while singing to Naeun 6 years ago (oh not really 6 though). 

Watching this really got me into tears :tears: am I the only one? The song's lyric and meaning is already so sad and deep then when I saw Taemin sang this again, I can't help but to get so emotional and remembering his WGM days with Naeun. I wonder what was he thinking about when he sang this? I may sound selfish but he might of course think about her, right?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

To the international supporters, I tip my hat to you guys. 

Deep appreciations to all your thoughts, considerations and analysis.

I am surprised to the depth of your analysis and moved by your warmth. 

Here is to you to support you, international fans.

At her "the Naeun day" event, a boy got 10 correct answers to the "Naeun exam" and invited to come up onto stage.

Then, he spelled out the name of the "one who we all know" accidently(?), twice.

This is the Naeun Exam. I got the link from the web and I will remove if this is not allowed.

<This picture is removed >

Questions on the exam are 

1. What is the verse of Naeun at the "1DoXX" song ?

2. What is her sister's name ?

>

Do you remember the similar exam format at  WGM Jeju-do trip ep ?

For some reason, Nauen had similar plan for her birthday event.

What did she have in her mind ? Who's idea was this?

This is what T prepared for her.

%BB%E7%B6%FB%C0%C7%C1%DF%B0%A3%B0%ED%BB%

• Thanks 3

5 hours ago, soulofsnape said:

To the international supporters, I tip my hat to you guys. 

Deep appreciations to all your thoughts, considerations and analysis.

I am surprised to the depth of your analysis and moved by your warmth. 

Here is to you to support you, international fans.

At her "the Naeun day" event, a boy got 10 correct answers to the "Naeun questionair" and invited to come up onto stage.

Then, he, spelled out the name of the "one who we all know" accidently(?), twice.

This is the questionaire.

Do you remember the similar questionaire format at  WGM Jeju-do trip ep ?

For some reason, Nauen had similar plan for her birthday event.

What did she have in her mind ? Who's idea was this?

This is what T prepared for her.

hahahaha omg that's why he answered that because probably he watches it and remembers this test thingie xD

That's adorable~ 

Naeun having a guesting~

• Like 1
  • Love 2

If this is true, then wow

Spoiler

It's about the female back-up dancer of Taemin

https://pannative.blogspot.com/2019/02/sms-female-trainee-who-got-close-up.html

edit:

Her name is Yoo Jimin. 00' liner and 163cm tall HEOL

Rumored to be SM Trainee

Not sure if she really is a SM trainee.. She doesn't look like SM to me.. maybe Woolim or JYP or something lel

I'm not hating tho~

lel sorry kinda off topic

Am I the only one that feels uncomfortable when Taemin is watching her like that? She's still young. Even tho she's already legal age lel

I'm not saying this just because that girl is not Naeun xD Just saying my opinion

• Like 1

I just had a revelation this night!!! I listened to Taemin's singing "That I Was Once By Your Side" an i went to sleep thinking about what went through his mind while singing this.

And when I woke up I wondered why he was more relaxed and even very happy when he sang that song compared to before? That's when everything became clear in my mind. This time it's because he was singing this song to his fans and not to Naeun. From there 6 years ago he was forced and sad to have to get used to the idea that he could not freely date Naeun and that they could not be together. But now he sings this song to show his Fans that the story between him and Naeun is not over. Why would he choose to sing this song then? Maybe it's to tell the Taemints to not to get sick, to be happy, to meet someone else and that he'll never forget them. I think he is preparing the Taemints who really loves him but who doesn't like Naeun to not be disappointed and to be happy for him like him who will be happy for them.

At least that's my theory haha:lol: what do you guys think?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, 얀나 Yanna Navales said:

If this is true, then wow

Reveal hidden contents

It's about the female back-up dancer of Taemin

https://pannative.blogspot.com/2019/02/sms-female-trainee-who-got-close-up.html

edit:

Her name is Yoo Jimin. 00' liner and 163cm tall HEOL

Rumored to be SM Trainee

Not sure if she really is a SM trainee.. She doesn't look like SM to me.. maybe Woolim or JYP or something lel

I'm not hating tho~

lel sorry kinda off topic

Am I the only one that feels uncomfortable when Taemin is watching her like that? She's still young. Even tho she's already legal age lel

I'm not saying this just because that girl is not Naeun xD Just saying my opinion

Lol yes i felt that same way too :sweatingbullets: but well it's proffesional he had to look at her that way even though she's really young:joy: but i think that she's a SM trainee too and they're trying to promote her before debuting a new girl group maybe?

https://kpopping.com/news/15074-SM-Entertainment-s-new-girl-group-SPRY-will-debut-on-2019-with-12-members

Another tribute to the international supporters.

Right before T plays the piano, this is the conversation between T and Y.

Y : T is practice-holic and greedy. I heard you practiced a song about 40,000 times. Trainees have their assignment songs. Which song did you practice the most?

T : I’m not lying(I am not flattering to Y, though you are the song writer) but Toy’s “once I lived by your side”. That, truly, I practiced the most. But I am not good at it. It is a really difficult song. (Audiences clapping)

Y : Did you pick the song by yourself?

T : It was so popular at that time among the trainees. Everyone tried the song.

Y : Really?

T : Really, real~ly. I thought it was made by SM. (Y laugh)

Y : Hahaha, please continue. Then, let’s turn back our time to 14 years ago.

Then he plays the song  with piano.

In 2016, Feb. T was on YhY's sketchbook as a solo. But he did not mention about this song. If he wanted, he could play the song then in front of the writer of the song. If he wanted to sing the song, it should have been in 2016 or before when he was on Sketchbook before. But he did not. After many years passed, he suddenly remembers the song he has practiced more than 40k times during his trainee period. Then, why did he pick this song now ? 

Also, during the Tumblr answer time on Feb. 11, 2019, right before YHY sketchbook recording, 

Q: Taemin!! Do you have a favorite piano piece? Please play the piano again for us someday! ;A; We love you!

T: The song I like to play on the piano recently is TOY’s Once I lived by your side.

So, the song is not from his old trainee memory. It is just what he likes to play RECENTLY.

This means, at the sketchbook, his story about the song is different from this interview.

Which one is the truth?

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I have the same thoughts as everyone here. After so many years of Taemin being uber careful, all of a sudden he is expressing himself as if to tell Taemints and Shawols to be prepared for the big news that will soon be revealed. There is just way too much evidence for it to be just a coincidence. 

• Like 2

Better Naeun Day, Ending Talk

I thought it might be embarrassing. But, I am doing so smoothly today. I think I am now grown up. (Laugh) That is good,  right? I am expressing my feelings better these days, also to my fans. What do you think about it? (A : Great !) Though it will be even better... Sometimes, I have hard time. I wanted to cry in many oocasion. (Hesitating...) (Murmuring) (Hmmm...) But, every time... (just holding tears) This also I once told you, always I get strength from the fans' support. Letters and SNS messages you left for me. Then I look back about myself. I have this many fans supporting me. Then I come up to think why am I having hard time. I have this great support from my fans. (clearing some tears) (Audience shouts "Naeun, I love you") 

2:07  - 2:26

As long as you stand by me, I will be stronger and be the Son Naeun who will make you feel proud of me. (A:Waaaa) (She cries)(clearing tears and pause)

2:38 -  3:00

I am not such a great person, yet. Sometimes, I wonder why people love me ? Sometimes I think about this. Why do fans love me ? (laugh) I am so thankful that you continue to support me regardless of what.

I have given nothing to you. I want to have better relationship with you. I will try to be more expressive and you please tell me everything, good or bad. Also, please express me your hearts more. Ah, I am really sad... Why am I sad ? Today is good day, right ? Ah, I maybe strange person. Cry and then, laugh. Thanks for coming to my birthday event. I will not forget today forever. I wanted to invite more fans. I didn't think this many fans turn up. There will be more events.  How to make the closing ? Let's take a photo.

https://youtu.be/9TsdcO2hk5E

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

I am showing my feelings better these days, ALSO to my fans" 

awww are you thinking what im thinking? uwuwu haahaha the feels lel :wub:

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@kara1810 yes unni i am thinking what u r thinking! Kyaa~:wub: i am also thinking of how taeun both are starting to be more open towards their fans like taemin oppa who keeps on mentioning his fans and now as well with naeun unni holding a fanmeet and expressing herself. Its as if they are slowly easing their fans for something. 

Also about that dancer with taemin oppa’s want, its been a while since we saw a girl dancing with him on stage after sunmi unni and koharu sempai :D and for me there is no chemistry at all for this dancer and oppa, just professional choreo :) maybe this is also a sign?? Letting fans see him with a girl?? To let them get used to it??? Lol! 

Aigoo my taeun couple! I wish for the day u both can show your love in the open :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

I'm curious why Naeun is in LA rn lel.

Is it still holiday in Korea?

I'm so excited for the ZPOP Dream concert :D Even APink is there <3

Spoiler

Been jamming to this song recently.. 

I like it. And the artist did a good job reviving this :D

Was not yet born when this came out xD

I'm trying to make a Taeun FMV using this song xD

• Like 1

I just had to post this. Reason? The co-guest of Taemin on the show was a big fanboy of Naeun. Remember when he (Wheesung) guested in Weekly Idol back in 2013 / 2014 he was so shy being asked about Naeun as his crush. It's at 1:40.

At 2:06 Wheesung revealed how Taemin was public enemy number one in the (military) camp because lots of them liked Naeun so much.

Even in Blue Night radio broadcast, with Taemin's hyung (Jonghyun) as Host Wheesung admitted he liked Apink especially Naeun because of WGM.

Edit: I just realized I didn't put the link to the video! LoL:joy:  sorry.

Here it is. :smiley:

• Like 1