[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

4 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

This episode was like a movie, I wanted to do more recaps but there wasn’t any filler scene where I could take a break. 

It was a super solid episode in terms of content, pace and character building. All the supporting characters have actual reasons to be part of this story .

The episode started with a haunting image of a boy and girl holding hands facing away. They’re standing within a nest of snakes who are moving closer to them.

In the last scene of the episode when CSH is confronted by MIL’s spy about the truth of an alleged relationship between her and an employee of the company. CSH says she doesn’t think the articles merit any explanation, the mole makes a scene and employee start gathering around them. The mole says it makes it his business because this affects the image of the company, CSH is helpless and can’t stop him from asking such questions in front of everyone. KJH can see the struggle within CSH, Nam Driver pulls her away but then KJH shouts her name . Walks up to her “ I have money today. How about we eat ramyun at the convenience store”. CSH and KJH have a conversation telepathically, he tells her he’s not thinking right now he’s just acting on impulse. She is worried for him. He tells her not to worry. He doesn’t want her to be alone right now. 

The episode ends with the boy and girl still holding hands but the snakes start disappearing one by one. 

The malicious and gossiping employees are the snakes. 

I M HAVING TEARS OF JOY.. I M Jumping in JOY

• Like 8

6 hours ago, dvrels said:

es you do missed something. CSH ex, Jung Woo Seok did the 'having affair' with other girl, and said he fall for the other girl and want a divorce so he can be with the other girl.

I did Not miss that fact.  Indeed, I said that the EX had an affair and that he wanted a divorce.  That is why I said he did not deserve pity.

Perhaps you misunderstood that I was being ironic when I said "am I missing something here"

24 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

@ahdrianaa and @autumnight: Muchisimas gracias!

The views for the Ending Naver Video Cut increase exponentially! And surprisingly, mostly from teens, 20s and 30s!

I get a feeling that the ratings will increase by quite a bit. The episode kept me at the edge of my seat. 

Hye In is a really good friend, she is in love with KJH and genuinely worries for him. She is loyal to him and refuses to help the reporter.

Secretary Jang is the best friend every girl needs.CSH reaches home and JMJ starts teasing her about the lipstick, CSH tells her that the KJH gifted it to her. JMJ is worried for CSH but she still indulges her friend for a few minutes letting her enjoy the privilege of some sort of normalcy. Afterwards she tells CSH it’s time to snap out of it and face reality. CSH invites her to have breakfast with the family but JMJ tells her she has to meet someone. That someone is KJH.

He calls her to the snail restaurant, some comic relief here between the restaurant owner and JJM. She wants coffee, he says sorry we don’t sell coffee. She is not impressed and asks for a cola, he tells her she should go to a nearby cafe instead. They start arguing, KJH walks in and owner mistakenly thinks that this is the woman KJH has been meeting. His attitude changes and he walks after politely speaking to the two of them. 

JMJ tells KJH that he needs to stay away from CSH because the only person who will end up hurt is her. KJH wonders why CSH can’t meet up with a friend, secretary says things that seem ordinary and normal for people like her and KJH is a luxury for CSH. She has no privacy, hands over her phone to KJH. There is a sns post by the driver involved in the car accident, he had slyly taken a picture of CSH and KJH when he was supposed to take a picture of the car plate. “ I got into an accident with CSH last night, she’s out of this world beautiful” . Secretary says it’s a relief that the driver didn’t pay attention to KJH or they would have had more trouble. She walks out. 

KJH runs after her, he tells JMJ that he isn’t the sort of person who gets into things just to amuse himself. He believes that when any two people encounter each other in life no matter how short the moment might be, there is a significance to that meeting. * goosebumps*

• Like 14
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4