Quantcast

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

spoiler 

Spoiler

CSH says hearing the words “ I miss you” would make anyone happy to hear them but she thinks he doesn’t undertand the implication of his words so she will pretend like he never said them. 

KJH says that the world is full of many countries, what are the chances that two people belonging to the same country meet in another country. Their paths keep crossing multiple times. What would you call this? 

CSH is at a loss of words and says let’s Continue to eat. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wasn't sure I would be posting here again but my love for the last episode and our JinSoo couple brought me back to say a few words.   I pretty much lost it at Jin Hyuk's expression when h

I think that I found their room  , they will definitely have to explain the balcony kiss if my guess is correct.    CSH’s room in first episode      She is back in the same

Enjoy reading everyone's thoughts... I will elaborate on why the ending is good for me...   1.  It did not end with some drone zoomed out kiss in the Cuban Garden with sweeping romantic musi

Posted Images

Spoiler

Spoiler

He puts a piece of radish kimchi on her spoon. She pauses for several seconds and ultimately dips her spoon into the bowl.

KJH insists that they have coffee, CSH says she is tired. He won’t take no for an answe, he leads and she follows.

She is sitting on a bench at the beach, he brings coffee for them and places his parka around her shoulders. He’s exhausted and falls asleep. CSH starts talking to herself about her lonely childhood. Her mother never allowed her to be close to anyone and she allowed herself never to get close to someone because of the fear of the ultimate separation from a friend.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
Spoiler

Ex husband sees the two of them and is really shocked at the site of CSH in a truck.

the ex has a meeting with the artist, he tells her that the artist is like the sun and CSH is like a sunflower. She gravitates to the artist and is a huge fan, she even opened the Sokcho branch because the artist lives in Sokcho. The artist finally relents and agrees to sell artwork to CSH.

CSH is surprised when the artist calls her, she asks why the artist changed her mind? The artist says “let’s say it is a fan service”

evil MIL is enraged at the way her son is behaving but he says he’s done with his mother interfering in CSh’s Life. If she causes any more trouble he threatens to leave the family  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Spoiler 

Spoiler

Restaurant owner tells the rest of the friend group how KJH woke him up and raced away with the car. He says that a guy only acts the way in two situations if he’s got an emergency involving a parent or if he’s meeting a girl. 

CSH’s Birthday is coming up, her ex calls her secretary and asks if it’s inappropriate for him to give her a present. The secretary ends up telling him to keep away from CSH . 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

cute! 

Spoiler

CSH gets into an accident outside the office, KJH runs to the car and talks to the other car driver asks him to call KJH instead of troubling CSH for insurance purposes.

CSH is embarassed and angry, tells KJH he’s taking too many liberties. KJH says he’s going making her even more angrier by taking another liberty, pulls her into the car passenger seat. He says he’s angry because of the danger of the entire situation. He gets in the car and tells her that she can be angry with him at a later time. She starts laughing because he’s wearing that zipper tie.

they reach his house, he doesn’t leave and says he needs one more minute. CSH wonders if he’s physically hurting or sick but he’s looking at the car clock. It turns 12 and he wishes her a happy birthday. 

Hands her a present, says it’s not expensive  but when he saw this lipstick he thought it would look better on CSH than it did on the celebrity advertising the product. This part was funny because SHK is the celebrity advertising the product.

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구