[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

@joan0528 I was hoping for the same thing . Emily is just a broken record.  Now that GY is engaged to HK , it will make her marriage even more unbearable because JB and JH will be so unhappy and they will take it out on her. She is so selfish for only thinking of herself. She hears that a child was almost kidnapped and his hair was pulled out. All she is concerned about where is JH not if the child is okay? Smh smh smh smh She is disgrace to human kind. She keeps allowing Se Na coach her on hurting GY. She now hinted that she has something over JH. I bet you , she will tell Se Na that secret in one of her screaming sessions.  Emily will put JH in danger and he will get hurt. When he gets hurt by her hand she is going to go even more insane. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@joan0528, I can’t imagine how JB will react to the news. She has always maintained her cool even with this latest trial where HK was very insensitive to her feelings. When she suggested to HK that he introduce her as his girlfriend in order to quiet the scandals he basically brushed her off telling her reporters would not be interested. What is up with these men? They’re so cold. When I watched that scene I was very disappointed with the way HK was so lame and unattuned to JB’s feelings. If he says he loves a woman and he’s in the heat of a scandal, shouldn’t he worry about her feelings? Shouldn’t he reassure her even though he knows she has his back? In fact, if I was him I would be out and about with my woman so that the whole world can see. 

Maybe we should all barge into the website (is this KBS or MBC) and tell them how crazy their writer is - and shame on them for presenting am ugly culture of Korea.

I think watching the migrant caravan disaster is more fun than this Love until whatever drama ...........

@celebrianna It is so good to see you here . I agree with you they chould change the name to Dummies to the end. I think the writer wants GY to experience the same rage taht JH went through 6 years ago. I also agree that HK has never been attuned to JB's feelings. Let me say I love HK and JB together. They have good chemistry but I think HK still has feeling for GY. WHat prevents him from falling even more in love with GY is that  GY is madly in love with JH. Her love for her man has never wavered or never been able to move on. Yes HK loves JB but he isn't madly in love with her.  If the show was to end, GY will never stay with HK because her feelings for JH will never go away.  Look how easily he agreed to help her. All she had to do was say sorry , can't you help me please? GY has that kind of effect on HK and JH.  Since the reveal that JH married Emily , the drama lost it's appeal to me. smh smh smh 

boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifboohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

OH YEAH, whatta mess.  Dying to see how Writer gets out of this tangle. 

So... Koreans that are so finicky about their relationships have a drama where the Xsister-in-law(SweetGirl) marries her Xsister-in-law's(WitchyFake's (fake)brother(HotHeir))? Oh, but only in a fake contract engagement.  Do siblings of ex-es become in-laws (again)? Does it not count because WitchyFake is an imposter-sister?  Aye-yi-yi!  This is quite the relationship tangle where no relationship exists.  EXCEPT... HotHeir really wants to marry his fake sister's, Xin-law, NiceSis.  Also, NiceSis is his fake sister's Xlover's sister!  Makes my head hurt.  

Really?  Couldn't map this convoluted character hook-up with a line drawing!  

But we are 80-something episodes in on a 100-episode series, can't stop now!

4 hours ago, joan0528 said:

@celebrianna its not yet a contract marriage, its only an announcement to the press that GY is HK fiancee in order for the scandal to buried..after that GY can freely do whatever her plans will without the media criticizing her thats why JH plan this but of course we still dont know how long they gonna doing this or is the writer will really want HK and GY to be married that we still dont know..Like what GY told JH in order to get that so called "POWER" she can do anything thats why she told JH to plan something for her that will make her coming from behind and win..she trust JH about this plan and i think it will gonna work..

l agree that the writer did not state that this must be a contract marriage and l don't think so too as there are about 10 plus episodes to end the story and there is a rush to get married and then divorce. JH and Emily marriage / divorce have been dragging for quite sometimes and still haven't finalised yet so how can it be in this situation for HK and GY?

Finally, everyone is reversed so that they are involved in the revenge but it doesn't succeed till now.

This is their last chance for them to get succeed or gonna to work as they can't afford to fail again.

l agree with some chingu that this is such absurd and crazy plan to have contract engagement or marriage but JH has been in difficulty and obstruction of his plan keeps arising. He can't bring out what he has found abt SN's factory in China as it has insufficient evidence against her.

l believe that GY will guide HK and make sure that he follows the plan with her. Though he is weak in his character but he will always listen whatever she says.

1 hour ago, viyra said:

Maybe we should all barge into the website (is this KBS or MBC) and tell them how crazy their writer is - and shame on them for presenting am ugly culture of Korea.

I think watching the migrant caravan disaster is more fun than this Love until whatever drama ...........

Read from the KBS official website, most of the viewers have been slamming and screaming at the writer for writing such a lousy and crazy script.

They even comment that she is unfit to be a writer and bringing shame to the Korean.

9 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Read from the KBS official website, most of the viewers have been slamming and screaming at the writer for writing such a lousy and crazy script.

They even comment that she is unfit to be a writer and bringing shame to the Korean.

@fansdrama  Welll surprise surprise!!! The fans are criticizing the writer. About damn time, I mean how many of these characters will be married, divorced and married again. Smh smh smh Even with the contract marriage, that is so wrong. Lol lol 

I find all this very very sad , O wonder how many of you wonder How the hell can HK be from all those evil parents and uncle have a child come out smelling like baby lotion. TBH , I don’t like how HK is always to give up everything for GY when all they are to each other is friendship. Doesn’t that make you guys wonder about that too. 

I've quit watching this drama and only here to read the comments. This way maybe I can keep my BP down.

My odd point-of-view...I am hoping this drama goes the route of Sweet  Enemy and The Secret of My Love. In other words, I don't want JH and GY back together. He did what (in my book) is the most damage to their relationship - he married Emily. Drama or not, his actions are unforgivable. And thought of the idea to marry HK to GY? He's jealous and still loves her? Pu...lease (emphasis on that word). 

I hope HK and GY end up together. Why? Because in this drama, they are the good people. They deserve happiness. As for JH's sister...well, she went along with her bro and mom...unforgivable. Hunk-of-blank was with Sinner, I mean SeNa so long; he had to know the way she was. She didn't get this way overnight. He slept with her and supported her. 

Let me take a breather and go repeat "This is a drama. This is a drama." over and over and over....:crazy:

Wow, tonight episode is interesting. No, not yet, theirs are still contract engagement but looks real to everybody especially to the reporters. JH can't hide his dismay and jealousy inside him when HK puts the blue diamond ring on GY's finger.

If not for drama, they are also look match in real life but too bad, actress Lee Young Ah is taken by Kang Eun Tak as a real couple.

When things did not work out, SN called a reporter and ordered him to "make GY who cheated all over the people to cover her affair with her ex-husband." But this time, HK was one step faster. He ordered the reporters to be present to their engagement day and made his engagement with GY a bigger issue. JH showed his confused eyes, knowing everything was a plan.

HK came to his father and threatened to take his place as president. Otherwise, he was forced to dismiss the forced violation of procedures to merge Cells Beauty.

And JH told SN off not to bother his wife (Emily) anymore.

I muat say that Hyun Gi seems to enjoy playing the fake fiance as he showered his new "in-laws" with gifts. I suppose he knew Sena will rush over to check out the family's reaction. 

However, people favours the news and Ga Young and her family straight away recovered some respectability. 

The blue diamond  ring was an overkill but it is something even Jung Han could not get her.

Personally I don’t care how good GY and HK get along. :lol: I will ship JH with GY right to the end. One of the reasons I kept watching US soap opera shows for many years is because there were couples I support who went through all this type of craziness including other marriages and I shipped them for many years until I gave up on soaps. I still love Lily and Holden from As the World Turns, Tina and Cord from One Life to Live, Holly and Robert from General Hospital, Joshua and Reva from Guiding Light, and so many other and I’ll still love JH and GY to the end. I hope they get their family back together after all this writing mess. 

@UnniSarah, I like HK and JB but if HK don’t want to fight for their love that’s fine by me. I don’t mind JB getting together with a man who “truly” loves her. HK can get with GY but she’ll never love him like she loves JH. Obviously there is something about JH that deeply attracts GY and I think I understand what she feels.

20 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Personally I don’t care how good GY and HK get along. :lol: I will ship JH with GY right to the end. One of the reasons I kept watching US soap opera shows for many years is because there were couples I support who went through all this type of craziness including other marriages and I shipped them for many years until I gave up on soaps. I still love Lily and Holden from As the World Turns, Tina and Cord from One Life to Live, Holly and Robert from General Hospital, Joshua and Reva from Guiding Light, and so many other and I’ll still love JH and GY to the end. I hope they get their family back together after all this writing mess. 

@UnniSarah, I like HK and JB but if HK don’t want to fight for their love that’s fine by me. I don’t mind JB getting together with a man who “truly” loves her. HK can get with GY but she’ll never love him like she loves JH. Obviously there is something about JH that deeply attracts GY and I think I understand what she feels.

Don't worry, GY will be back with JH in the end. HK and GY are just fake couple. They have to act as real couple to make people believe them so is easier for them to take their revenge too

They are wiser now as it is a relief that they keep their mouth tight not to reveal about their fake engagement even to GY's family.

1 minute ago, fansdrama said:

Don't worry, GY will be back with JH in the end. They are just fake couple. HK and GY have to act as real couple to make people believe them so is easier for them to take their revenge too

They are wiser now as it is a relief that they keep their mouth tight not to reveal about their fake engagement to GY's family.

The person I am most worried about right now is JB. I saw the clips on KBS and she seems hurt so I wonder how all this will continue to affect her. It was newsto her just like everybody else it seems.

Sometimes you can understand why it happened ( GY & HK ) still I had to ask my heart to be still and silent.  I can't say I was happy about it even if it is fake to them.  Still there is JB who has suffered so much and has waited for the man she so loves and I might add deserves.  No matter even if she knew it was fake lets face it seeing the man you have longed for and love.   Like GY has endured with Emily mind you I am not talking about personalities way way different.  I am talking about a woman seeing her man no matter the reason arm in arm with someone else no matter who it is... Spells hurtful...

Even more I worry for a sweet loving and innocent little boy YS and how is it going to affect him.  When already he has dealt with, endured and struggled with so many lies and loss.  Just to have to face another adult untruth seems a little much on such a little boy...:bawling:

From the preview of episode 84

JH was very remorse for planning the contract engagement of HK and GY.

His mum wants to take JS back with them when GY is married.

GY will be organized in the Wifi mask shop at home shopping.

On the other hand, Jung Han spreads the story of Chief Baek.

1 hour ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Sometimes you can understand why it happened ( GY & HK ) still I had to ask my heart to be still and silent.  I can't say I was happy about it even if it is fake to them.  Still there is JB who has suffered so much and has waited for the man she so loves and I might add deserves.  No matter even if she knew it was fake lets face it seeing the man you have longed for and love.   Like GY has endured with Emily mind you I am not talking about personalities way way different.  I am talking about a woman seeing her man no matter the reason arm in arm with someone else no matter who it is... Spells hurtful...

Even more I worry for a sweet loving and innocent little boy YS and how is it going to affect him.  When already he has dealt with, endured and struggled with so many lies and loss.  Just to have to face another adult untruth seems a little much on such a little boy...:bawling:

Actually JB also had her fault of lying to HK that she was married 6 yrs ago and so caused him to be heart broken and seek for GY instead.

ln fact, all have faults and making mistakes for planning having contract marriage/contract engagement.

The planning of fake engagement is by JH as he listens to Emily when she says that HK and GY are good to become a couple.

l don't think that GY plans to marry HK even in fake marriage, she does care for her son's feeling and she is also afraid that JH's mum will take JS away from her.

Fake engagement is to drag till the revenge is done then they will break off their engagement easily. (Divorce has to be done through legal proceedings.)

l think that this is JH's idea too.

But from tonight episode, it seems that JH starts to worry about them having the real feelings.

He should trust them especially GY.

@joan0528, agreed. I don’t think JH’s mom have any legal claim over YS and JH wouldn’t allow it anyway even if GY was to marry HG for real. One thing I notice about JH is that he takes a lot of crap from everybody. Yes, I mean every character. So I think whatever GY wants to do he would respect her decision and he should. 

Well, I hope JH is successful in nabbing Chief Baek because I can’t forget how he ruthlessly killed DY. It’s about time some of these villains start to pay for their crimes. I think JH needs to deal more carefully with this man though because he seems dangerous and has connections.

JH's mom is a blow hard. She runs her mouth and changes her tune with the drop of a dime.  She has no rights to make demands or suggestions on taking YS from GY. The min she did not acknowledge GY and YS after JH left she lost all rights. She seems to forget her own behavior after listening to Emily. Someone really should remind her that a. her not being able to see YS and have him in her life is her own doing and b. nothing has been set in stone and JH is not acknowledged on paper as YS's father. By word is not enough. Also if she had not kept YS's existence from JH for 6 years because she wanted to use her son as a tool for revenge none of this would be where it was today. JH would never allow anyone to try to take YS from GY. This is what Emily is trying for. She has failed in this threat to GY so she is trying to get his mom to do it. It wont work as JH will not allow it. The one think I hope the most is for his mother to get a good lesson. It really is time that someone reminded her of all she has done that has come to this. 

On the engagement it sucks to be JH and JB. But then again part of this is due to circumstances. For a long time JB pushed HK away after what happened when they were younger. I do not think that HK ever truly fell in love with GY I think GY had the ability to make him feel good when he is with her. GY is a safe person to be with. I think there are warm feelings for him with her but not true love. HK feels a bit guilty over what SN has done to GY and her family. JB has to trust in the love she has for HK. That won't stop the bouts of Jealousy that others will try to inspire in her but as long as she keeps rational and holds on to the times she and HK Spent before this engagement she will get her man in the end. Yes it sucks to see the man you love with another woman and putting a rock on her finger when it should be JB's but then again no one has done anything about SN as she continues to ruin and impact lives.

JH knows that this situation he is in is his own making. He divorced and left GY 6 years ago. He missed 6 years of his sons life and he has remarried knowing that when he came back if GY found out she would be hurt. Its not like he truly thought she would have moved on she told him her love for him was deep. So he knew the min she found out he had remarried again she would be hurt. Also Emily has been harassing her from the start. So he went this route with a fake engagement hating to see GY and HK holding hands or his putting a huge rock on her finger but this is the bed he made so he has to deal with it. His feelings of jealousy and upset over seeing GY with someone else in the public eye are all his doing. So JH is aware of his fault in everything and that he is the originator of this scam relationship. OF course there will be jealousy as he knew that HK once tried to date GY so any residue feelings from back then will resurface. But until he can clean up his own messy personal life and get rid of that woman he married he can only look on and hold it all in. 

I continue to count down to when SN (and Emily) will finally be gone from everyone's life. 

Archived