[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

@joan0528, JH’s mother is indeed a drama queen. I saw the clip of her at GY’s home probably threatening a custody lawsuit. I also think I saw her snob GY outside the restaurant by not really greeting her. I’m glad YS doesn’t know that she’s his grandmother. It’s the perfect punishment for her. He’s seen her but doesn’t know who she is. She never wanted to know him either until she saw his picture. So fickle.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Yes its true, how did they abandone GY when pregnant and now the child already big they will take costudy, she said she already asked for forgiveness to them, she still thinks that sorry can make up the 6yrs that GY take care for the child alone without their help...if I were GY until i die YS cannot see his grandmother

:lol: I would think of punishing her for six years and then afterwards she might be able to see YS. It’s so strange to me that all these side people running around talking about custody of YS and JH has done every single thing to respect GY’s wishes. He even immediately went to delete YS’s photo off his mother’s phone after GY requested that. He didn’t show up in front of YS. YS is the one who went looking for him. He has never asserted any claims at all to YS. Even when they went on that family outing, he looked to GY every time for permission to do anything that YS requested. 

9 hours ago, joan0528 said:

Hk dad told HK that if he have the voice record that SN have he can fight against SN..as of now because SN is holding HK dad in the neck that why everything SN told her to do he must do..

Sorry  can't help but respond to this - if these people are smart enough, won't they notice SN has a different cell phone now?  Didn't she, at one time, give her cell phone to her assistant and told him to throw the phone away and get her a new one?  I'm sure that phone will miraculously appear before the drama ends.

6 minutes ago, viyra said:

Sorry  can't help but respond to this - if these people are smart enough, won't they notice SN has a different cell phone now?  Didn't she, at one time, gave her cell phone to her assistant and told him to throw the phone away and get her a new one?  I'm sure that phone will miraculously appear before the drama ends.

But a file doesn’t have to stay on her phone if she backs up her phone to a cloud or her computer. She can throw away the phone but still have the file. Then again, these characters seem not to know about making a copies.

7 hours ago, fansdrama said:

l fear that when JH is too closed to his son, emily will feel jealous too. l think that SN wants to hide away JS from GY and letting her to get panic to look for her son and making her no time to work out her factory and business.

At that time, SN will try to make a mess in her business.

@fansdrama  I was already prepared for SN to go messing with YS.. She'll take the kid and give him to Emily to leave the country with but this will be her down fall.. All her secrets and lies will start to fall out of her closet at once she herself will be on the run.

3 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@fansdrama  I was already prepared for SN to go messing with YS.. She'll take the kid and give him to Emily to leave the country with but this will be her down fall.. All her secrets and lies will start to fall out of her closet at once she herself will be on the run.

That's kidnapping!!  A child can't get on board a plane without parents' consent.

ln tonight episode, SN cos of saving herself to avoid sitting in jail, she is willingly to kneel down and apologize to emily.

She has no guts to face her own crimes but in the end, she will still be put behind bars, of course with emily for kidnapping and blakmailing for threatening.

Emily will not escape too as she is the accomplice.

51 minutes ago, viyra said:

That's kidnapping!!  A child can't get on board a plane without parents' consent.

lt could be they smuggle him to take ship instead of plane. Airport has tight security.

They can also make for YS false passport.

21 hours ago, fansdrama said:

https://www.imgrumweb.com/post/Bq4Dn57FmEB

The actors have started to act episode 94.

If these new actors begin to act from 94 episode, then I guess, maybe their characters are coming from USA... :unsure:

13 hours ago, fansdrama said:

GY is too fast taking off the engagement ring. It seems that she doesn't like the blue diamond ring although is expensive, she is still keeping JH's wedding ring. Her heart is always with JH.

l always hoping that he will hug her and holding hands with her when they are alone but he seems to keep a distance from her, that is showing he is still respecting Emily as his wife.

GY should also feel that they are no more so close together after their divorce and after JH married again.

We can see that when they were at the park, they were sitting far apart. When they were standing, they keep their distance.

I'm waiting for that moment, when they don't hold back their feelings. I can guess it will be very good and epic. :)  I love that they understand and trust each other. They never waver, they are persistent. This is the best in them. Yet she doesn't wear HK's ring because she knows what means HotHunk's ring to them...:wub:

13 hours ago, celebrianna said:

One thing I noticed while watching this show is that HG can afford to be nice and attentive to GY. When did he ever have to struggle to survive? In rewatching the episodes it’s like JH and his family were always hounded by HG’s family in one way or another. They filed a lawsuit against his father’s company and pummeled them into bankruptcy so that even when JH and his sister returned because their father collapsed, they were already being harassed by loan sharks. That wasn’t enough though. They schemed and plotted with SN to get rid of the glass factory and took their land. It’s no wonder that JH could no longer live with the blatant and consistent injustice waged against his family by these nutcases. They ruined people’s lives and get away with it.

So don’t tell me that JH doesn’t deserve to be with GY because HG is nicer to her. HG is indeed a nice guy but JH had far more complications and hardships to face and overcome which negatively impacted his relationship with GY. What exactly did HG had to bravely face? Nothing! He wasn’t even willing to do the righteous thing and expose SN to stop her once and for all until things got really bad.

I agree fully. I said the same :D HotHunk did more and fought for their happiness...

84 episode: I loved that KY immediately knew that HotHunk went after Chief Baek from ad and HyunKi's phone and she went to help him. Her punch (than gangster woman) was very good :D I hope she will give one to Sena too...

I loved when KY reassured him HyunKi's ring doesn't mean to her anything. Their son too chose his dad's ring :D 

From preview it seems we are coming closer to child kidnapping. Altough now HotHunk trusted her with showing his child's photos... 

4 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Maybe if the first quartee of the drama they kidnap the kid maybe they can escape but we dont have enough episode left so if they try to kidnap YS for sure they will be caught but the trauma it will affect to the child if this happen is big..so i hope the writer would not go that far..

Leave it to the  evil mind of the writer - I  bet she's thinking of other evil ways beside kidnapping.

43 minutes ago, csancsy said:

84 episode: I loved that KY immediately knew that HotHunk went after Chief Baek from ad and HyunKi's phone and she went to help him. Her punch (than gangster woman) was very good :D I hope she will give one to Sena too...

I loved when KY reassured him HyunKi's ring doesn't mean to her anything. Their son too chose his dad's ring :D 

From preview it seems we are coming closer to child kidnapping. Altough now HotHunk trusted her with showing his child's photos... 

l wonder why did JH trusts emily again by showing his son's photo to her?

ln this situation, she came to know JH has constantly contact his son, her jealousy will go deeper and determine to get rid of him.

One of the chingu says that she hints to have a child while looking at JS's photo. l don't think so as she doesn't want JH to go near him.

Previous episode, she even told KY that YS looks like her but in her mind, she lies to make KY believes that she will take away her child.

26 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Maybe if the first quartee of the drama they kidnap the kid maybe they can escape but we dont have enough episode left so if they try to kidnap YS for sure they will be caught but the trauma it will affect to the child if this happen is big..so i hope the writer would not go that far..

l agree there won't have enough episode left to allow them to kidnap the kid then to escape not to be caught.

l think that if they want to smuggle him to America, the plot will fail. They will hide him elsewhere in Korea.

JH will find a way to look for him, he can ask Jung for help, he has big contacts.

Maybe emily will stay behind not to let JH getting suspicious of her.

JH will eventually see through her that something is wrong with her. When she is not taking her meds, she will talk nonsense and brag and leak out what she has done. Emily will never keep secrets.

After this case, JH will definitely make his decision to leave her even though his divorce hasn't finalised.

23 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Emily really want to havea child bu unfortuntely because of the accident happen she cannot have one thats why she jealous of SN if she keep on talking about SY..i just think that emil really want ti take YS with her, even without JH..he think having YS and becoming a mother to him well make her happy..

If the previous episode she told GY talk YS looks like his dad JH and she said to GY that he really is JH son..

Emily's mind is unstable, she is so reluctant to leave JH. She thinks that when the kid is disposed or killed, she can have JH forever. And she is also taking revenge on GY..

lf she can't have him, GY also can't have him. She has the same altitude as SN. They will cause them separate or else creating them more troubles.

1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

@joan0528  Yes I think the kidnapping will happen sometime this week.. SN will be desperate now that JH has Chief Beak.. 

1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

But i think that will not be the case, remember the conversation between SN and Emily before that she can get rid to GY in order for emily to take YS? I think SN might going to accomplish that..without GY there well be no hindrance for her to take over YB group and even Cells beauty, no more summoned for the police station for killing DY and the stolen patent of mask from GY dad, of course emily can take costudy of YS because she is married to JH which is YS father..

I think SN attempting to kill GY will be her downfall, they cannot exposed SN for whatever crime she committed because of lack of evidence..

Its might be the time that JH might save GY life or maybe if JH might be in danger, emily will save JH life and Emily will die..

Since emily can take custody of YS, she then not need to kidnap him. Why put herself into committing crime?

Even though whatever happens to YS, GY will surely take revenge on them. She will use her business to tackle SN.

For emily, JH will immediately leave her.

We will see what happens tonight episode, maybe is the other way out. Depends on the writer wanting JS to live or just kidnapping.

EP 84 w/Eng subs: 

WHAT THE????  I was hoping SweetSis had a problem pregnancy, not appendicitis.  Then HotHeir would find himself engaged to one woman and have a pregnant 'girlfriend.'  Appendicitis?  That's too easy.

This episode was all about The Ring.  The Ring, as shown, is not that big of a deal, really!  A billion won.  Really?  OK.  I'll pretend.  

Comments about marriage being not about LOVE.  Hey, it's KDrama.  Marriage is a plot device.  Plus, Writer may be mocking rich people, which is a common theme.  Especially the rich people turning on one another, ready to eat each other for a dollar (won).    It's always the righteous, put-upon poor people that stick together.  

We are at Ep 84, don't leave me now!  

Archived