[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

JH has caught Chief Baey. GY’s punching white is cool today.

GY refused to accept the ring, "You should not give me ring or anything else."

HK said, "It is only until the end of the show. Once the show is over, you will have to pay a lot of money for attorneys.

"I did not see you there, I bought a ring for many women," said HK. GY asked, "Is not there a JB ?" And HK was bitter.

SN heard that the second sale of LED mask home shopping was canceled.

Instead of canceling the second broadcast of YB, GY received a phone call wanting to buy a product from GY Company.

The YB company closed the factory in China too.

GY apologized to his son Yoon Soo. She said, "l make a big mistake to you but now I can not speak.YS laughed, saying, "I'm fine because I'm on my mother's side."

Such a good boy!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, csancsy said:

NO WAY!!! I wouldn't happy if HyunKi and KaYoung would be together or have contract marriage. I think HotHunk wouldn't accept, because already he regretted this fake-engagement too... I watch this series for HotHunk and KaYoung, and sincerely what did Hyunki do for KaYoung??? Nothing... HotHunk always does the hard work or get hurt, everybody wait for help from him (yet KaYoung too...). He wasn't able to go to China in factories, HotHunk did instead of him. What did he do that he would deserve KaYoung?? Nothing...  Yet he couldn't fight for JungBin although she would have escaped with him. I will be very-very angry, if in the end HyunKi and KaYoung would be together... I saw a lot of kdramas but I had never second-lead syndrome, I would feel to be cheated on, I watched this 100-episode craziness for them that in the end they wouldn't be together. No way...

One thing I noticed while watching this show is that HG can afford to be nice and attentive to GY. When did he ever have to struggle to survive? In rewatching the episodes it’s like JH and his family were always hounded by HG’s family in one way or another. They filed a lawsuit against his father’s company and pummeled them into bankruptcy so that even when JH and his sister returned because their father collapsed, they were already being harassed by loan sharks. That wasn’t enough though. They schemed and plotted with SN to get rid of the glass factory and took their land. It’s no wonder that JH could no longer live with the blatant and consistent injustice waged against his family by these nutcases. They ruined people’s lives and get away with it.

So don’t tell me that JH doesn’t deserve to be with GY because HG is nicer to her. HG is indeed a nice guy but JH had far more complications and hardships to face and overcome which negatively impacted his relationship with GY. What exactly did HG had to bravely face? Nothing! He wasn’t even willing to do the righteous thing and expose SN to stop her once and for all until things got really bad.

58 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Yoo soo life will be in danger now..In the preview for next episode it really SN and Emily will join hands..SN will take YS to Emily in exchange of SN not going to police...stupid Emily i cant stand the sight of her..

SN as always using her charm, her pity face to emily and boom emily will melt quickly..

Jb have the operation for appendix and HK help her.. I also pity her but HK must not loose his guard because if he always go to JB the press or maybe SN will caught them that their engagement (GY and HK ) is fake and all their effort will be wasted.. 

Ep85 preview..

Jeong Han grabbed the white captain (chief baek ) and handed it to Jung, and Sena, who is about to appear at the police, visits Emily and begs forgiveness. On the other hand, Junbin, who has fallen suddenly, is having surgery for appendicitis with the help of Hyunki. Senna continues to shake Emily ...

l knew that they will join hands soon. She still doesn't learn her lesson after SN is getting her killed. She is too stupid, allowing SN to manipulate her.

When JH finds out she will be doomed.

Hoping that he will stop pitying Emily too, settle their divorce soon and break off with her by not staying together under the same roof.

Actually, since he has filed for divorce, why is he not leaving Emily?

GY is too fast taking off the engagement ring. It seems that she doesn't like the blue diamond ring although is expensive, she is still keeping JH's wedding ring. Her heart is always with JH.

l always hoping that he will hug her and holding hands with her when they are alone but he seems to keep a distance from her, that is showing he is still respecting Emily as his wife.

GY should also feel that they are no more so close together after their divorce and after JH married again.

We can see that when they were at the park, they were sitting far apart. When they were standing, they keep their distance.

53 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Ep85 preview..

Jeong Han grabbed the white captain (chief baek ) and handed it to Jung, and Sena, who is about to appear at the police, visits Emily and begs forgiveness. On the other hand, Junbin, who has fallen suddenly, is having surgery for appendicitis with the help of Hyunki. Senna continues to shake Emily ...

I don’t get this. How is giving YS to Emily going to save SN from the police? Will Emily hold a YS hostage against JH? I don’t see the logic.

12 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

I don’t get this. How is giving YS to Emily going to save SN from the police? Will Emily hold a YS hostage against JH? I don’t see the logic.

Maybe she is trying to threaten JH to free her from her crime by using YS as a bait or else she will take away JS from him and GY forever.

2 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Maybe she is trying to threaten JH to put her away from her crime by using YS as a bait.

It’s still weird. SN kidnaps YS and threaten JH that he’ll get back YS if he get Jung to release Baek?

2 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

SN will ask emily to forgive her for what she done to her 6yrs ago then emily ask SN if she will forgive her what will SN gonna give back to her...in the preview you can see emily going to kindergarten and looking for YS with a smile in her face..

This nutcase! I can’t stand her anywhere near YS. What exactly is she trying to accomplish? 

8 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

SN will ask emily to forgive her for what she done to her 6yrs ago then emily ask SN if she will forgive her what will SN gonna give back to her...in the preview you can see emily going to kindergarten and looking for YS with a smile in her face..

In exchange of emily not charging SN for murder she will hand over YS to her..maybe emily will take YS to US like that because when i notice in todays episode emily is longing for a child like how she look at the pictyre of YS, we all know that she cannot have a children right

l agree your points of view, emily will be happy too that SN will help her to get rid of YS.

Chingu, when we saw the picture about the two kids in SN bedroom, that also mean that SN takes YS back to stay with her. Can she have her rights to bring YS to her fake dad's house?

29 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

GY is too fast taking off the engagement ring. It seems that she doesn't like the blue diamond ring although is expensive, she is still keeping JH's wedding ring. Her heart is always with JH.

l always hoping that he will hug her and holding hands with her when they are alone but he seems to keep a distance from her, that is showing he is still respecting Emily as his wife.

GY should also feel that they are no more so close together after their divorce and after JH married again.

We can see that when they were at the park, they were sitting far apart. When they were standing, they keep their distance.

How could JH be so shameless as to even attempt to hold GY’s hand when he’s legally married? He’s respecting GY by not doing this otherwise it would seem like they’re cheating. JB also believes that although GY and JH love each other, they won’t do anything stupid and they shouldn’t. JH hugged and comforted GY when she was bawling her heart out for DY. It’s clear that they love each other, it’s clear that they know they love each other but they can’t get intimate until JH cleans up his life and this additional mess with HG gets settled. 

2 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

We still have many episode left so we must expect many thing will gonna happen unless the writer will put SN in jail in ep90 and the rest of episode will be about getting back together of the couples..

I believe the people from NY might come looking for JH before this is over.

1 minute ago, joan0528 said:

We still have many episode left so we must expect many thing will gonna happen unless the writer will put SN in jail in ep90 and the rest of episode will be about getting back together of the couples..

JH has to settle with Emily too. They will take times for their divorce to be annulled. When she gets divorce paper, she will get angry that she call US man to catch or kill JH. This will take a few episode, l think.

And the fake dad has to be settled too. lt will take sometimes for him to step down as YB's President.

How will HK reconcile JB? And how JH will propose to GY again?

l guess these 4 characters must take a few episodes to get back together.

18 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Its not about chief baek...i guess its only part of SN plan to use Emily to stopped JH from what his planning...im just afraid that emily's mouth will run again and tell SN about the US people that want to kill JH once they know he is in korea..Chief Baek is for GY revenge, he is the one who killed GY brother..

I thought Chief Baek is the weakness that will get SN jailed too. In any case, I kind of see the point if there’s more to the case against SN if it goes behind Beak.

14 minutes ago, angelangie said:

that how i feel.....there is no meaning in marriage at all for this series....to them marriage is just something u do with benefits

And mostly everybody has been divorced except for JB, who never got married and her mother who was widowed instead. GY’s parents, GY, JH, HG and SN all experienced divorce or was headed for divorce.

@joan0528, SY kept asking for YS so I think it’s very possible that he goes there to spend the night. Remember SY was crying to talk to YS and I think that’s where this storyline started.

Today also JH allowed Emily to see the picture on his phone of him and YS in the park and she had that crazy look in her eyes like she was smitten with YS. This nut can’t have kids so I guess she’s fixated on JH’s kid.

@joan0528,the moment I saw that scene with her holding YS in her arms before JH was ever even able to hold his son, I knew the day was coming when she would try to get her hands on YS. This lady keeps getting JH in trouble. GY and her family will never forgive him if something bad happens to YS and he will never forgive himself either. 

I laughed when GY went gangster on Baek in the alleyway. :lol: She’s like slapping him while JH had him on his knees. I was really surprised by GY when she did that.

l don't think SN has known JH has caught chief baek. The end of tonight episode before JH looks for chief baek, SN has already visited Emily in her place. He is taken to Jung, not to the police so SN's threat is to let GY to hand over her business or close down her factory.

4 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Me too when i saw emily holding YS i feel afraid for the safety of the child then she also always mention getting costudy of YS..if anything happen to the kid GY family will really mad at JH for marrying that crazy woman..

Yes that punched GY give to Chief Baek was amazing even though its pain..

I really liked it when GY’s mom said that they need to get a house with a high wall because all kinds of people were coming to the restaurant and they needed to protect the kids. I wish they did but unfortunately the money was used as startup capital for the new factory.

Does anyone know why HG's dad visited GY factory today? He’s another one I want to see punished for all the lives he destroyed. 

3 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Me too when i saw emily holding YS i feel afraid for the safety of the child then she also always mention getting costudy of YS..if anything happen to the kid GY family will really mad at JH for marrying that crazy woman..

Yes that punched GY give to Chief Baek was amazing even though its pain..

l fear that when JH is too closed to his son, emily will feel jealous too. l think that SN wants to hide away JS from GY and letting her to get panic to look for her son and making her no time to work out her factory and business.

At that time, SN will try to make a mess in her business.

14 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

HK dad come to cells bee factory and told GY dad that 6yrs ago his son told them to become double in law that HK is not joking..then he said that its really a fate but GY dad told HK dad that ita not fate but like a curse.HK dad said why he didnot stop HK getting engage to GY and GY dad said that HK say sorry to them for everything his dad and SN done..Then he asked if they really want to sue them that if they do they need lawyer and anything for the case, he ask GY dad if they have money

Many thanks. This guy has been using his money and power since the beginning to destroy smaller factories. I hope GY and her family are able to fight them and win. At least she have all the notebooks with her father’s conception and designs of the masks.

18 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Many thanks. This guy has been using his money and power since the beginning to destroy smaller factories. I hope GY and her family are able to fight them and win. At least she have all the notebooks with her father’s conception and designs of the masks.

GY wanted to return her engagement ring to HK but he told her to keep it as she needed to pay for the attorney when she needs the money at that time. He could mean GY to need to engage lawyer to be paid to fight against his dad/SN.

1 minute ago, fansdrama said:

GY wanted to return her engagement ring to HK but he told her to keep it as she needed to pay for the attorney when she needs the money at that time. He could mean GY to need to engage lawyer to be paid to fight against his dad.

How much does this ring cost to be able to retain a lawyer willing to fight a big company? Wow!

3 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Hk dad told HK that if he have the voice record that SN have he can fight against SN..as of now because SN is holding HK dad in the neck that why everything SN told her to do he must do..

He dug himself in that hole by colluding with her to steal the blueprints. He should also pay for his crime.  

@joan0528, that’s a lot of money. GY isn’t afraid she gets robbed? :sweatingbullets: I know the ring appeared in the newspaper because I saw a clip of JB reading the article on her tablet.  In any case, no matter what plan SN comes up with on the business end, I want to see them fail one by one. It’s time for SN to experience consecutive losses in business.

Archived