[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

Just now, celebrianna said:

@joan0528, agreed. I don’t think JH’s mom have any legal claim over YS and JH wouldn’t allow it anyway even if GY was to marry HG for real. One thing I notice about JH is that he takes a lot of crap from everybody. Yes, I mean every character. So I think whatever GY wants to do he would respect her decision and he should. 

Well, I hope JH is successful in nabbing Chief Baek because I can’t forget how he ruthlessly killed DY. It’s about time some of these villains start to pay for their crimes. I think JH needs to deal more carefully with this man though because he seems dangerous and has connections.

I got so tired just by reading from everyone about today's episode.  All I can say is - THE DUMMIES ARE STILL IN THEIR DUMB PLAN - and the one holding the winning flag, SN, is wearing her thinking hat.

If I were JB, I will dump HK faster than the bullet train in Japan - no mercy on that tinkerbell!!!! @fansdrama- she only lied to HK being married because HK got married.  And he didn't tell JB that he got divorced so she pretended being married to avoid meeting each other again.

JH?  I was a 100% supporter when everyone turned their backs from him, including ex wife GY who will be his soon-to-be forever ex.  I agree with Chairman Jung - why can't you even protect your own woman????

JH mom the DramaQueen - will tattle until the very end to want to take YS since GY will be marrying someone else.  Yes,, she doesn't have any rights over the boy, but she is a constant nag on JH. 

Emily???  She can just kiss her tiny butt goodbye.  Honestly, I am still confused if she is a male or a female. 

Let's just talk about Kie - this guys should have more screen time - good-looking and pleasant to be around.  Oh, and let me add JaeDong here and the 2 resto helpers.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Yes JH is really bothered about the contract marriage but i think this will not become hindrance for their plan, JH trust GY but maybe not HK because even before he is already jealous with him, still HK know what these two people feel for each other and what they suffer so i think HK will not do something stupid..

This story will revolve around YB chairman and Sena now how they will deal with everything that comes out to public now, its the fight between SN and Kang Jae wok or maybe team up together...On the other hand JH is also busy to catch Chief Baek in exchange of what Chairman Jung want to give JH..

Many plan will be lay down maybe some will succeed but other might failed until this writer reaches the climax of the story towards the end and of course the end will be JH and GY together...hahaha i just finish writing my own version of the story

From the preview for next episode, why is GY running about and what is she looking for?

Remember when he and Emily came back from US and announced that they were married, how did GY have suffered?

So l think that the writer wanting to torture them before allowing them to be back together again. How cruel is she?

Tonight episode when Jaedong was asking JH about JS to be with whom since GY is engaged, JH says that he will still live with his mum (GY).

If JH's mum takes her grandson back home, Emily will try to do something to get rid of him so JH should know about his son's risk of living with him.

But l wonder why JH never tell GY about he has filed for divorce?

@fansdrama, why would JH tell GY he filed for divorce? I think it’s very much in his character not to say anything. He didn’t tell her about the contract marriage either. To me this character keeps a lot of things to himself. He’s not really shameless either because he knows he messed up his life and isn’t even sure there is a way to get it back. He’s said this to his sister before as well as HG.

@viyra, if HG really loves JB second best then I also support her moving on. It sucks to be second place in your own romance. 

31 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

From the preview for next episode, why is GY running about and what is she looking for?

Remember when he and Emily came back from US and announced that they were married, how did GY have suffered?

So l think that the writer wanting to torture them before allowing them to be back together again. How cruel is she?

Tonight episode when Jaedong was asking JH about JS to be with whom since GY is engaged, JH says that he will still live with his mum (GY).

If JH's mum takes her grandson back home, Emily will try to do something to get rid of him so JH should know about his son's risk of living with him.

But l wonder why JH never tell GY about he has filed for divorce?

First off, the DramaQueen has no right to take that kid and live with her - she has no right - period!!  She is a grandmother who didn't  bat an eyelash when she told GY off that she was pregnant with JH child.  Now she is like a crazy chicken about to lay her egg claiming rights to the boy - JH should stop her ASAP.

@celebrianna-JH told GY of his arranged marriage when he took her to their hideout.  And yes, I agree, he doesn't have to update GY on whether or not he is divorcing Emily - that is none of GY business.  As for JB, no second fiddle, please.  She was already put aside some years ago when they were supposed to get married - because of family background problems.   She may be HK's first love and looks like that is by HK's words only.  JB had confessed enough to HK when he suddenly showed up at JB house in the middle of the night how she really wanted to run away with him many times every time there was an opportunity but HK hasn't responded as far as his real feelings are concerned.  And now that they have finally reconciled, she is getting a second blow to her love life.  GY should have at least said something to JB about the arrangement but she didn't bother; same thing  with her brother JH.  Oh well, what a mess!!!!

BTW - I saw a scene where HK is now hanging around JB's house and work - love that slap that JB gave him.  He deserves it.  I hope she gives the same slap to her brother JH.

I am how beginning to get annoyed on GY - she is acting like she can do something good.  She wants power?  How is she going to have that power now that she is engaged to HK.  HK don't even have the nerve to take that power away from either SN or his father. 

Did JH actually file for a divorce from Emily?  I know he told her he was going to, but doesn't she also have to sign the divorce papers.  The day after their discussion regarding divorce, I thought he told her he would re=think the contract marriage and she said she didn't really mean it when she threatened him about the one phone call and he would be dead.  I don't' remember seeing anything else about them divorcing after that.  If you know what episode, I would like to go back and re-watch it.  Thanks all.

@viyra, what I mean is that JH didn’t tell GY anything about his contract until after he saw how his marriage affected her. He went back the next night and finally confessed it to her. In other words, he was prompted by her reaction to divulge the truth otherwise he might not have said anything.

Yes, I saw the clips on KBS where HG visited JB at work and she saw him coming through the street entrance and she left the place through the back entrance. I also saw the one where he visits her at her apartment and she slaps him. Reporters were there to take pictures too. :lol: I know he didn’t have time to contact JB because JH brought his plan moments before they would appear at the media venue but I still say he could have shown some concern by asking JH if he thought of JB or something to show he was concerned about her. 

I already spoke about his poor handling of the situation when JB suggested that he introduced her as his girlfriend and he said the reporters wouldn’t care. I was very disappointed in him because any butthead should know you should at the very least reassure your girlfriend if a scandal is raging about you. That showed me that he didn’t care enough about how things were affecting her even if she knew the truth of the situation. Knuckle-head.

Let’s see GY give it a try. It’s about time their sorry selves stop relying on JH to risk his life and money for them while all they do is sit and whine.

Just now, Pam_Van Fossen said:

Did JH actually file for a divorce from Emily?  I know he told her he was going to, but doesn't she also have to sign the divorce papers.  The day after their discussion regarding divorce, I thought he told her he would re=think the contract marriage and she said she didn't really mean it when she threatened him about the one phone call and he would be dead.  I don't' remember seeing anything else about them divorcing after that.  If you know what episode, I would like to go back and re-watch it.  Thanks all.

That was the time when   she kept nagging JH about YS - and JH got pissed and said he is contacting his attorney and file for divorce - but that's about it.

Just now, celebrianna said:

@viyra, what I mean is that JH didn’t tell GY anything about his contract until after he saw how his marriage affected her. He went back the next night and finally confessed it to her. In other words, he was prompted by her reaction to divulge the truth otherwise he might not have said anything.

Yes, I saw the clips on KBS where HG visited JB at work and she saw him coming through the street entrance and she left the place through the back entrance. I also saw the one where he visits her at her apartment and she slaps him. Reporters were there to take pictures too. :lol: I know he didn’t have time to contact JB because JH brought his plan moments before they would appear at the media venue but I still say he could have shown some concern by asking JH if he thought of JB or something to show he was concerned about her. 

I already spoke about his poor handling of the situation when JB suggested that he introduced her as his girlfriend and he said the reporters wouldn’t care. I was very disappointed in him because any butthead should know you should at the very least reassure your girlfriend if a scandal is raging about you. That showed me that he didn’t care enough about how things were affecting her even if she knew the truth of the situation. Knuckle-head.

Let’s see GY give it a try. It’s about time their sorry selves stop relying on JH to risk his life and money for them while all they do is sit and whine.

Thank you for clarifying that issue @celebrianna.  I was gonna call him 'knucklehead' but you beat me to it.  Yes, I agree, let them move on their own - put their brains together not leave them scattered around for SN to see - don't depend so much on JH as he has so much on his plate already.

I think at crucial times Emily and JH's mom ruined everything with the revenge with a good dose of HK. If Emily had not decided to do her own thing at the wrong moment then they could have got SN out of the company and perhaps fake dad too. If JH's mom on learning that SN was a fake did not run off to confront her then they could have dealt with her in the police and court. The two loudest people who constantly run around like chickens with their head cut off throwing tantrums (other than SN) have contributed to the issues with SN only getting bigger and SN being able to weasel out. 

Its way past time that both of these women get a huge slap down once and for all. JH's mom will cling to Emily unto the last moment because she thinks that Emily can help her get her hands on YS. Emily will use JH's mom to try to remove YS from GY to hurt her  but this will fail and she will not get to stay with JH. 

I feel like the divorce will come through and JH will either keep quiet about it to Emily until the right moment or Emily will get the notice from the courts and go completely off the deep end knowing that JH really did it and is now free. In her mind that means going back to GY and YS and as hateful as she is I would not put it past her to dare to kidnap YS on her own or with SN. SN would use such a ploy to save herself by using Emily to do the dirty work and Emily will realize too late that SN never cared about her plight with JH and was only using her to save her own skin. 

I feel nothing for Emily because she knows in her heart that she never had a chance with JH at all. As we have all said she deluded herself for four years in the states that the marriage she had with JH was real. It was born out of her dependency and her crush from years ago. Only reality hit her when she came back to S. Korea. Even with out YS JH's heart would always belong to GY.  The sad part is instead of showing how much she truly cared for JH she showed how obsessed she is with him and cares nothing for his well being. IF she can't have him then she will destroy him and everyone he cares about. Only in the end I see her either being killed or hurt seriously again because of SN and may just maybe she has a moment to truly do something selfless and save someone before she dies or is shipped off .

@joan0528, thanks for refreshing my memory. I watched so many episodes in a week that the details become fuzzy. I think you’re right that JH never told GY he was in a contract marriage but everybody seem to know now including Se Na because Se Na threw it in Emily’s face an episode or two ago.

@Ldy Gmerm, it’s sad to say that I’m beginning to hanker for Emily’s demise before Se Na’s. That’s how much Emily annoys me right now. And drama queen as you guys call her, need to be put in her place again. I loved how Mana Han reminded her just last night how many struggles GY had to endure on her own without their support. It was a nice putting down carried out by Mama Han. 

Sometimes I actually forget that Se Na and JH were once in a relationship to the point that he was very hurt about the breakup. :blink: I’m glad his taste improved exponentially. Anyway, I guess we should look forward to seeing what this new plan will accomplish to bring down Se Na.

2 hours ago, viyra said:

That was the time when   she kept nagging JH about YS - and JH got pissed and said he is contacting his attorney and file for divorce - but that's about it.

SN was using Emily internet id to spread the rumors of JH and GY's scandal. And the store ladies are threatening to look for JS's kindergarten and causing the troubles there.

HK went to JH's office and lectured him about what was happening. JH was very angry about Emily still has her contact with SN so he told her that he would call his attorney to file for divorce. And it has to wait for a month to be finalised.

3 hours ago, viyra said:

BTW - I saw a scene where HK is now hanging around JB's house and work - love that slap that JB gave him.  He deserves it.  I hope she gives the same slap to her brother JH.

I am how beginning to get annoyed on GY - she is acting like she can do something good.  She wants power?  How is she going to have that power now that she is engaged to HK.  HK don't even have the nerve to take that power away from either SN or his father. 

l think that GY means power is her turns and rights to take over the revenge. Because of the scandal between she and HK that everything is upset and affecting YS attending in kindergarten, she must do it.

JH has to catch and concentrate on Chief Baey and his hands are full and someone must take over to go against SN. At first Emily was the one who can help but because JH found out that she and SN still had the contact so he put her off.

GY understands that she wants to get back her father's company and revenge her brother's death, she has to take over the revenge.

HK is now very determined to defeat his father and get back the president seat.

He always says that he feel sorry for GY and her family of what his dad has done to them.

That is the reason he wants to help her too.

And GY and him will make a good team.

Oh boy!  What a mess.  

And I'm talking about WitchyFake's whack black, checked whatever-the-hell-that-thing was supposed to be?  Coat?  Dress?  Stitched together tablecloths?  And the white stockings?  Are we a nurse from the 70s?  WHAT THE???  

HotHunk & DeRanged:  Are they?  or Aren't they?  Getting DE-vorced?  I'm unclear too.  EVENTUALLY they will get divorced, unless DeRanged throws herself in front of the White Truck of Doom to save HotHunk from WitchyFake's murder attempt.  Don't laugh, it's happened before.  A lot. 

HotHeir & NiceSis: They will be together in The End.  We have to wait until then.  

HotHunk's jealousy over SweetGirl & HotHeir's engagement:  Plot device.  (means nothing will happen)

DramaQueen's rumblings about taking CuteKiddo:  Plot device. 

The biggest plot mess:  DeRanged constantly meeting and threatening SweetGirl to tell her to Stay Away from her MAN/HUSBAND!  Really?  Isn't that the biggest, dumbest scene around?  Wouldn't HotHunk be telling SweetGirl what is up w/he and DeRanged?  That would be what DeRanged should be thinking since theirs is a marriage in name only and EVERYONE knows it.  Why is DeRanged huffing/puffing and threatening to blow everyone's house down? 

The ABSOLUTE BEST PART:  SweetGirl moving into the same house with WitchyFake.  WitchyFake, who threw SweetGirl out of her own house and stole her company/product.  Yeah.  SweetGirl will be roomies with the woman that:  lived with her x-husband, had her x-husband beaten to a pulp, stole her product designs, sold her house, stole her company, botched her shopping network product debut, tried to have her kidnapped, and killed her brother!  If I was WitchyFake, I would not eat a single thing SweetGirl prepared.  

Silent lurker here, thanks for all the comments; love reading it rather than watching.  I don't want my blood pressure to rise. :anguished: Looks like this drama will have a total of 108 episodes, and  for sure will watch the final episode. Hopefully, it will have a good ending.

I really can't stand Sena,  Emily, JH Mom and HK's Dad that's why I stop watching.   I know it's a daily drama and the writer seem to thrive on torturing the viewers.  

Grateful to all who are contributing to this thread. Have a wonderful weekend.:relaxed: Peace to all!!!

A big part of this is you reap what you sow. SN started it all by using JH and dumping him when his family went bankrupt. She then moved on to a new sucker DY and in the end killed him and stole everything from his family. With the rumors coming out about her business practices and her fake mask she again throws caution to the wind and drags not only her former sister in law in the mud but her fake brother too. And it backfires royally as she now has to look at her former sister in law possibly being her real sister in law all over again. If she had left GY alone and not gone so far she would have at least not had the hassle and heartburn of GY living in that house with her taunting her. SN's own actions are always her downfall. 

One of her biggest mistakes is in continuing to think that people will let go of her when she does something that really hurts them. Her actions with GY impacted her family and YS who SN gave no thought to. SN created a dangerous situation for a child that is suppose to be her nephew.  Its no wonder that her own daughter does not like her very much. For someone who grew up with nothing and assumed another identity to live with her marriage to DY and the care her father in law gave her should have made her very thankful after her past to have a family and people who truly liked her. Instead it drove her to do more and more evil and ugly things and dismissing that love and care as nothing important. 

Now SN really has to contend with GY after all she has done and its her own fault for starting this mess. The more she does in these last 3 to 4 weeks will all come down to her taking a hard fall. I see a couple more weeks of her mess (unless this ends at episode 98) with her trying to make a run for it when she is finally busted and the police is looking for her. SN can deny all she wants then that she did not kill DY but she will be made to face what she did and it will tear her mind apart when she does. 

Once JH can get Chief Baek Its all over for her as that man will out her as being the master mind of everything. 

@celebrianna

I too am just wanting on Emily to die. Its really the only way I can think of JH and GY being free of her. I think that Emily is too far gone mentally to ever truly want to let go of JH and move on realizing the man never loved her and wishing him happiness. Its why I keep thinking she will end up truly dead messing around with SN. SN won't care if Emily dies because SN is past any type of friendship that they may have had together. Also if it means saving her own neck SN will sacrifice anyone she can not to pay for the things she has done. 

What I hope the most is that SN is not left crazy unable to remember who she is and what she has done. I want her either to die to pay for DY's death or to spend the rest of her life in jail forgotten by everyone. I feel like her little girl needs to be free of this woman once and for all and death or  never to be seen again in jail should do it. 

GY is moving in with HK?  Prior to their  marriage?  So how is she going to explain that to YS?  Will she tell him they are playing house?

Anyway, since @dulceresmentioned this is going up to 108 episodes, I will have to really stop watching and reading (I don't know if I can stop reading your opinions and rantings, you guys are wonderful) - and waiting until the drama starts winding down - or when they have buried Kang JaeHyuk or Emily.   I won't pray for SN's demise - I want her to suffer to the fullest for all her sins,  And JH's mom, let her run around all day like a chicken with her head hanging.  But I wish the best for JB - get someone worthy of your sweetness and love, JB!!!!

Two words after the end of this latest episode, "Perfect Torture".  While she will have to now be in his place of understanding what choices are involved in revenge.  He thankfully now gets a taste of his own medicine with what he did to others with emily. So its karma and perfect payback regardless if she goes through with this or not.

I just finished watching the episode. JH’s plan really worked it seems because not only is the patent infringement allegation getting traction, Yoon Soo can now attend school again. My only problem is I don’t see Se Na worried enough yet. They need to get rid of HG’s father so that Se Na has no protection.

I felt bad for JB. Her mother said she waited 20 years for HG. I hope if she ever gets married she’ll be able to have kids. Her clock is probably ticking away.

The preview seems somewhat interesting except what nonsense is JH’s mother spouting? She wants custody of YS. Gah, this woman is out of place. In this episode JH said that YS is GY’s son and he said it in a way as if he forfeit all claims to YS so what trouble is his mother trying to stir up? Se Na is also in the preview and boy is she hitting JH in the gut by telling him his glass ring is inferior to HG’s gemstone ring. Ouch. She’s positively prime evil since she couldn’t even let something like that pass by without aiming a punch.

Archived