[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i hv to add one more thing..please dont take this the wrong way.. somehow talking to this ig friend really changes my view on ppc..

this friend said at first she felt uneasy about psj-pmy dating scandal coz she's not a fan of pmy (shocking!).. she was afraid psj will receive hate bcoz of pmy. .she said she even went to pmy's event after wwwsk (jewellery event something in mall) to see her upclose and personal..she said she can understand why actors dont look at regular ppl coz actresses are too beautiful (i think she meant to say pmy is really beautiful lol).. as a fan, she is willing to accept if psj and pmy are really dating under condition they do it in secret (again i dont understand her)..she said for psj sake, pmy should deny dating rumor to the end coz actors will lose a lot of fans compared to actresses (hardcore fangirls can turn into haters in second).. actor's popularity really depends on their korean fans. she added again that this year many famous actors will be discharged from army and psj will hv more competition and if he is exposed in scandal, he will lose his cfs.. she said she often lurks on this thread and she hopes shippers can be more responsible in shipping and think from psj and pmy's perspectives. she said please dont wish for actors to be caught by dispatch or go public with relationship for our own happiness.. they works really hard to build their careers and works even harder to maintain their images.. . i admit at first i really wanted psj and pmy to just admit it for once and all..  the truth is i want them to admit dating for my sake, so i can happily ship them.. i never think from their view sobs..  

now i can understand y ppc denied dating scandal and remain nonchalant about this issue. sorry for this long serious rambling..just wanna share this with you guys..:blush: 

i have the same opinion with the psj fan. .the worst is that ppc are caught by paparazi... and i know some shippers were disappointed little with pmy's strong denial interview. but if she didn't do that, psj would receive so much hate.

psj was too honest and showed too much interest in pmy in the interview. this made knetz believe ppc're couple and made them think they were deceived(yes the 3 years dating before wwwsk-_-). so after psj interview, pmy could not help denying behalf of psj.  after her interview, psj fans even thanked pmy because she did strong denial that psj couldn't. and thanks to her, the dating rumor has been silent.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i have the same opinion with the psj fan. .the worst is that ppc are caught by paparazi... and i know some shippers were disappointed little with pmy's strong denial interview. but if she didn't do that, psj would receive so much hate.

psj was too honest and showed too much interest in pmy in the interview. this made knetz believe ppc're couple and made them think they were deceived(yes the 3 years dating before wwwsk-_-). so pmy could not help denying behalf of psj.  after her interview, psj fans even thanked pmy because she did strong denial that psj couldn't. and thanks to her, the dating rumor has been silent.

A busy day, i missed what that fanwar until people on IG talked that PMY erased the post then realized oh it was missing. Back then to Aug 2018 when the dating rumours is on fire. I remember people talked about how we don't want to PMY get hurt by the "immature fans". And now, today, we become that "immature fans". People really should give them space.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kongairui said:

On a different note... Is there a psj calendar? Just asking... 

Nope, awesome ent doesnt post PSJ's activities...

34 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

@zashi23 see what @twoparkcouplesaid about PMY haters now used that screenshot against her in Korean sites. :(

We will just have to let this go.. what's done is done.  We can't win against them even if we try...  they obviously feed on the bad stuff and use it to get attention, and unfortunately, they exaggerate.

• Like 1

Oh is it really because of the haters' comments? I thought she deleted it cos it doesn't look pretty on ig feed. Well, I do sometimes delete my ig posts if I look back at my ig feed and overall doesn't look that pretty, I will delete some of it instantly. Maybe some of you do that too.

But if that's the case...

To online monsters:

Blue-Spanish-Joey-max-1mb.gif

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

psj was too honest and showed too much interest in pmy in the interview. this made knetz believe ppc're couple and made them think they were deceived(yes the 3 years dating before wwwsk-_-). so after psj interview, pmy could not help denying behalf of psj.  after her interview, psj fans even thanked pmy because she did strong denial that psj couldn't. and thanks to her, the dating rumor has been silent.

It's totally ridiculous that fans feel "deceived" when they're not told about a celebrity's dating, or other totally private matters. Fans forget that they don't own the celebrity. That's just sick thinking. If PPC have been dating for a long time, it's nobody's business except their own. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, tali58 said:

It's totally ridiculous that fans feel "deceived" when they're not told about a celebrity's dating, or other totally private matters. Fans forget that they don't own the celebrity. That's just sick thinking. If PPC have been dating for a long time, it's nobody's business except their own. 

More ridiculous when the fans themselves can date and get married but why not him? Some of the reasons why Korean actors delaying their desire to get marry is to make sure they can always make spot in the entertainment. 

But I think PSJ made a spot already cos everyone knows him now. He's everywhere. He's really good at acting too. But some fans think that he can go further that's why they thought even dating scandal should not happen.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

This is why many solid PMY fans are wishing she dates and marries non celebrity guy. They want to protect her after what she had been through with her ex bf. 

lol, ....

they just fans, she dates/marries who is not for their wishes., 
 as long as he treat her good i don't care who he is (celebrity or non celebrity), its none our business anyway ..she is 34 years woman sure she know how to protect herself. 

shipping is a just for fun process  !!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, tali58 said:

yes i think so too. it's too ridiculous knetz feel deceived by ppc if the 3 years dating is true.

• Like 1

On 1/31/2019 at 8:39 PM, twoparkcouple said:

He is straightforward. From his interview It was very clear how he felt about her.

PSJ's loyal fans DO NOT hate PMY and People who hates PMY are NOT PSJ's loyal fans.

the sad thing is this ig friend said she dont think psj-pmy will last if their relationship is made public. coz too much stress will arise and they eventually will need to choose which one they want the most. love or career.. so the only way to protect this relationship is to deny, deny and deny until they are ready to say i do.. i feel so conflicted after hearing what she said. so sad right? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

PSJ's loyal fans no one hates PMY. People who hate PMY are PSJ's loyal fans

Sorry... jsut need to clarify this :D 

Do you mean: PSJ's loyal fans DO NOT hate PMY and People who hates PMY are NOT PSJ's loyal fans?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matilda_Anne said:

they eventually will need to choose which one they want the most. love or career

That's why i think in this year they will very busy with their own career and next year we will hear the good news. :D let them focus on their job now

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Sorry... jsut need to clarify this :D 

Do you mean: PSJ's loyal fans DO NOT hate PMY and People who hates PMY are NOT PSJ's loyal fans?

haha so sorry, I hurriedly typed too.

mean: PSJ's loyal fans DO NOT hate PMY and People who hates PMY are NOT PSJ's loyal fans?

13 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

the idol is "own" by fans so they try too hard not to hurtin

true. i remember watching a programme called annyeonghaseyo and was so shocked to learn that this korean fangirl spends thousands of dollars to support her bias. she bought everything related to them and spent so much on gifts to give to idols..  in other words, she is  obsessed.. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

I think both can do well in career and love as long as the mutual feelings still strong. Tho she or he is busy, as long as they can make even for a short time for each other, anything can go well. Like they said in kakaotalk live, make some times, watching movie or anything to get to know each other more. Stay in that feeling..

Yeah. I think it is better if they don't reveal that they are dating now because it is still too noisy right now haha. I just hope I get updated with them showing at some events still talking at each other( cuz my shipping heart keen to see them).

• Like 4