[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

9 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

no it's edited by Chinese shippers. they even made another edited pic where pmy liked "honeymoon with psj" comments. i hope they stop doing like that. it's not for ppc..

So it's edited, someone on Instagram also told me that PMY likes comment that tagged PSJ but I'm not buying it 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

they even made another edited pic where pmy liked "honeymoon with psj" comments

at this point, it’s embarrasing really to see this kind of behaviour.. they could tarnish pmy’s reputation by doing this. someone who doesnt know the real story will probably call her names.. 

• Like 2

I found this screenshot in twitter and I’m just so uncomfortable with these type of fans, I need to get it off my chest 

DyOnQ3NUwAE9T9J?format=jpg&name=900x900

I know we all want confirmation that PPC is real, that’s what brought us to this forum, but some people really need to come to their senses, just a little bit. PMY and PSJ are real people! I absolutely hate when “fans” accuse them or attack them over something so insignificant. 

The way I see it, some fans are just so disrespectful, there are some lines you simply do not cross. I don’t understand how this person even tagged PMY sister! How shameless you’ve got to be! 

Sorry for bringing the mood down or something, but I just hate when shipping  Is used as an excuse to be mean to the artists involved. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, dimadiess said:

I found this screenshot in twitter and I’m just so uncomfortable with these type of fans, I need to get it off my chest 

I know we all want confirmation that PPC is real, that’s what brought us to this forum, but some people really need to come to their senses, just a little bit. PMY and PSJ are real people! I absolutely hate when “fans” accuse them or attack them over something so insignificant. 

The way I see it, some fans are just so disrespectful, there are some lines you simply do not cross. I don’t understand how this person even tagged PMY sister! How shameless you’ve got to be! 

Sorry for bringing the mood down or something, but I just hate when shipping  Is used as an excuse to be mean to the artists involved. 

This is sad. They shouldn't do that. They do not own the actors/actresses in this world. Fans are just that --- fans. They have to respect them as individuals.

Fake news are abundant. Fans shouldn't go on attack mode every single time. 

I also edited my previous post regarding her big sister's IG. I deleted the name after we got another page in this thread but i guess her sister's IG is well known? Or that fan is a lurker here? 

• Like 1

I checked the account of that comment.. I think that person is doing it on purpose to start something! and since he/she succeeded... he just kept answering to trigger reactions..those are what you call TROLLS in cyberworld!

32 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

no it's edited by Chinese shippers. they even made another edited pic where pmy liked "honeymoon with psj" comments. i hope they stop doing like that. it's not for ppc..

please delete pic

33 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

please delete pic

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

but if she really did, her hardcore anti Korean already spread it in dc and all site.:angry: but noy happened..and i have friends pmy big fans who check 24 hour pmy ig.but they said pmy didn't do it. so i don't believe.

anyway, if she really did..please don't spread for pmy..dear. 

thats why I deleted it already.. can you also delete my post you commented on.. thanks!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i make friend with this huge psj fan on ig who has been following his career since his debut (dunno what drama it was). she said she is convinced that psj will never go public with his relationship no matter what. eventhough he potrays himself as someone who likes to make jokes and easy going, she said psj is actually an introverted person who doesnt like attention. he also is a quiet person, and doesnt like to talk much in real life. she said he is also a perfectionist (ive noticed this in yoon’s kitchen). my ig friend said she is so proud to see how far psj has come in his career and she wouldnt want any scandal to jeopardise his future. so she said she hopes psj will never reveal his gf unless when he’s getting married. (i dont understand why dating is considered as scandal in korea though).

just sharing psj’s solid fan perspective with you guys. 

It's true. I was huge PSJ fan since debut. He has a lot of privacy. Especially about his relationship with someone It is very difficult for him to come and accept a date with someone. Which he had told this reason in the past interview. 

In the future if he loves someone I am ready to accept and support him forever.

30 minutes ago, dimadiess said:

i just reported the account as spam.. checked the account.. no posts at all.. clearly created the account to richard simmons  off other people.. if that is a PSJ fan.. he/she will not comment that because it is known by every PSJ and PMY fans that the article is fabricated.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, dimadiess said:

That shipper is shameless:triumph:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

In the future if he loves someone I am ready to accept and support him forever.

yes my ig friend said the same thing too.. she said she doesnt mind psj dating coz she wants him to be happy too.. but for the sake of his career, she hopes psj will remain private with his personal life. this ig friend is actually korean so it is resfreshing to see her perspective coz she understands korean ent more than me. she said she thinks psj has feelings for pmy and they are dating but she prefers to be neutral about it.. 

btw it’s true what @twoparkcouple said about most koreans think ppc is dating. coz this ig friend said the exact same thing too..

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

PMY deleted her latest post... pretty sure its because of all the craziness that went on the comment section... 

(sighhh) hang in there MinYoung! :star:you will always have more people who loves and support you!:wub:

I feel DOWN about this..... crazy/unrespect comments to MY & her sister + created a war, hope they won't feel uncomfortable. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

PMY deleted her latest post... pretty sure its because of all the craziness that went on the comment section... 

(sighhh) hang in there MinYoung! :star:you will always have more people who loves and support you!:wub:

Its so shame, I always hear that shipping its for fan, but how can be fun if that become so mess and 

when that start to be neglect to both actors. Min Young said, that she want to move on...why they continue to write his name and even insult her. If Min Young didnt find its fun, so it is not fun at all

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

i feel so bad for her :tears:.. these crazy shippers are too much.. nxt time i think we need to ignore these kind of ppl on her ig coz obviously they are looking for reactions. the more we respond the more they go crazy.. imagine how crazy they will get once her new drama airs on the screen.. im afraid they will insult kjw and blame pmy.. 

• Like 1