[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

lovely, sweet, beautiful couple indeed..:love::heart:

The way she leaned her head on his back while doing that... and she moved her hands up higher (was covered by PSJs hairstylist but yeah.. she did :Dgaaaa! :wub:

I'm so curious on what she was saying behind him.. too bad it can't be heard in the dvd. lol!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, newkkbanana said:

Hi all! New PPC fan here! <3

Just wanted to ask if there's a timeline or compilation of all proof/evidence that they are dating? I really wanna know!!! Thank you in advance and stay strong to all PPC fans!!!

Hi there! welcome to PPS! :blush:

Everything you need to know about these two is all in this forum.lol

you will just need to start from page 1 though.. i knowwww.. thats a lot! but definitely worth it!

then, you decide if they are real or not. everything is up to you. we never forced each other or anyone to believe anyway.. :D

Have fun!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

11 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Hi there! welcome to PPS! :blush:

Everything you need to know about these two is all in this forum.lol

you will just need to start from page 1 though.. i knowwww.. thats a lot! but definitely worth it!

then, you decide if they are real or not. everything is up to you. we never forced each other or anyone to believe anyway.. :D

Have fun!

Thank you so much, you're so sweet! :heart: Well, I guess I just have to go through all 1176 pages HAHA hope it's worth it!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

50 minutes ago, newkkbanana said:

Thank you so much, you're so sweet! :heart: Well, I guess I just have to go through all 1176 pages HAHA hope it's worth it!!!

Hi hello welcome dear :kiss_wink:

Totally worth it no doubt

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Hello, everyone. It's been a long time.

Did I miss a lot?  I don't even remember the last page I visited.

It's been a rough two months for me, which is why I was away for most of the time. And it will be another month before life (hopefully) comes back to normal, as my country is in a community quarantine to help stop spreading the virus.

Anyway, I hope I will be able to take time to read and contribute as much as I did before. But my job requires me to find ways to help the people recover after this pandemic, so I think it will take time. I have seen the first four episodes of IFY, but not Eps 5 and 6 just yet, because this week has been very busy.

I miss PPC and all of you. I can't afford to spend much time here as before, but I just wanted to drop by to say hi and check that everyone is okay.

Please stay healthy, and please pray for everyone who is affected by this crisis.

:heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 8

On 3/18/2020 at 10:42 PM, newkkbanana said:

Hi all! New PPC fan here! <3

Just wanted to ask if there's a timeline or compilation of all proof/evidence that they are dating? I really wanna know!!! Thank you in advance and stay strong to all PPC fans!!!

Hi there! Welcome on the board:blush: hope u enjoy in this ship n always keep positive vibe here;) compilation of proof?  Tbh there're too much n countless u know:joy: try to explore this forum just like u enjoying a novel!

• LOL 2