[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

rough translation.

psj: the taste of liquor was so sweet last night. now I came to my senses. 

during hectic 7 months, i can taste sweet because i feel all hard work paid off thanks to many people's much love and attention. i feel psj also developed more being with Saeroy.

i thank again to all staff, actors who made me think about my belief and worth of my life.

saeroy will also remain as my another diary. thanks for your love and supporting. the time was more beautiful and completed because i was being with you all.

Be happy and healthy.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Okay that IC kiss scene has left some PPS shook and all, but people, always remember that Captain PSJ comes home to her...

NEIGHBORHOOD. 80 meters away. 

Whoever this girl's boyfriend is is one lucky guy. Right, PSJ? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

IC is done. Tomorrow is IFY day! yay! to be honest i have always been more interested in IFY than IC. lol!

After all that action and intense explosion of emotions in IC.. l can't wait to watch this calm, warm, healing and equally great acting of the cast drama of PMY. She confessed her feelings last episode.. excited for the next episodes!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1389649wpp/the-ups-and-downs-experienced-by-park-min-youngs-character-in-ill-go-to-you-when-the-weather-is-nice?fbclid=IwAR34N6imoQByUstjoye_tmNmME5yPhpHzK0JfBu73tTSvcI1XLFs6p2mLjY

park-min-young-1.jpg

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

IC is done. Tomorrow is IFY day! yay! to be honest i have always been more interested in IFY than IC. lol!

After all that action and intense explosion of emotions in IC.. l can't wait to watch this calm, warm, healing and equally great acting of the cast drama of PMY. She confessed her feelings last episode.. excited for the next episodes!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1389649wpp/the-ups-and-downs-experienced-by-park-min-youngs-character-in-ill-go-to-you-when-the-weather-is-nice?fbclid=IwAR34N6imoQByUstjoye_tmNmME5yPhpHzK0JfBu73tTSvcI1XLFs6p2mLjY

Same here. I watched 4 episodes of IC and my emotions got so tired I had to take a break from it :joy: 

On the other hand, I love the calm that IFY brings in my currently chaotic world

• Like 1

Hii dear friends, about pps being shocked by ic kissings, i should say I dont care about long or deep kiss scenes in a drama or project by ppc with other actors, not at all, what does really matter, for me is ppc off screen behavior, their rapport with their co stars, I mean I want to see them as if they are taken, I dont know how to explain it but i know something,( im sorry for being so childish) if ppc end up with someone else i think i will be destroyed ( like what saeroy said:D), I really really love them and I want them the bests and I really hope someday we can disscuss about their love without any doubts, I dont know I think this kind of love that i have for ppc is not for nothing, it must be something special, and i hope God makes us happy and ppc,  please dont be shocked by their job.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

throw back psj's thank you message after wwwsk ended.:love::heart:

still for the life of me don’t know why he deleted that :sweatingbullets:! However their actions and reunions afterwards says a lot to me on what WWWSK meant for both PMY/PSJ. 
The cast met up afterwards, even the staff as well separately plus Phuket trip basically solo with PD and their staff ....then Cosmo! We actually got a lot after the ending of WWWSK!

He even explained to us why he posted the photo of trio park ......to commemorate their time together and great team work in a photo! 

For PSJ 7 months is a long time and of course he will feel connected to this role. And I like how he said it’s like another entry in his diary for him. A nice way of putting it. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, suie said:

still for the life of me don’t know why he deleted that :sweatingbullets:!

psj usually cleans up ig posts once a year. he always posted thank-you message on ig after his dramas ended. but all messages were not on his ig now because he deleted them when he cleaned up ig. so maybe he will delete the message later too.

i think he keeps them in his ig storage.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, fasiou said:

Hii dear friends, about pps being shocked by ic kissings, 

who was shocked by ic kiss? i enjoyed that..:D 

that's ppc's job. if we are shocked by even that kind of little thing, i think our shipping for ppc can't last until now.:lol:

and we will see soon pmy kiss scene too in ify.:lol:

• LOL 3

lol the kisses in IC are just mild.. they are nowhere near HPL.. if we are being honest, PMY was the one who went wild with skinship in HPL lol.. 

the reason y i felt weird when psj kissed Dami was bcoz im a jealous person with a double standard hahahah.. i mean, to me it was okay for pmy to kiss other dude but when psj did it, i was like “whoa whoaaa how dare you! u already hv a ‘neighbour’..think about her please.. !!!”  hahhahahahahha im crazy person i know :lol:

but guys IC kisses are cute and appropriate for the story... yeah i felt weird but i hv no problem watching it.. psj is such a good kisser.. i wish dami wasnt so shy during the last kiss though.  ps sobs i still cant get over IC..  i wish it has more ep.. 

• LOL 3

I read some comments on twitter that PSJ is trending because of that kissing scene "style"?

Some netizen complain about that. But yeah, netizen always complain about anything. :rolleyes: 

And suddenly WWWSK is being talked again. lol.

Fans hoping to see saeroy-yiseo relationship and able to show very last mins before ep16 end. So..let them hv the fun for their love~ 

Pretty sad tho their love story can only be shown more in epilogue tho

And PSJ is a well known guy with the title Kissing Expert 키스장인. Haha. Well he didn't tilt his head or so and just kiss one side. Well the young kdm looks expert too:lol: looking forward to see her kissing other new colead cos she looks expert too~

Or..wondering whoever became his co lead will become a kissing expert too? HAHA

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, endensia said:

Some netizen complain about that

not sure what the complaints are about but on twitter i did see some criticism about Dami being a robot during the kissing bts.. some fans said dami should be more proactive and not letting psj do all the work lol.. some dami’s fans said they felt bad coz she looked uncomfortable bla bla.. i dont know lol..

anyhoo on twitter, ppl started comparing the kisses from IC and WWWSk lol.. then some fans posted a few kissing clips from wwwsk.. ofc those who havent seen wwwsk suddenly became curious about it lol... their jaw literally dropped when they saw wwwsk kissing scene hahha..well i dunno if their jaw really drop i jst assumed lol coz some of them were really surprised hahaha

ps ep 13 bedscene on YT now has more than 49mil views lol..