[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I will keep stressing on this fact. THIS is one of PMYs best! You are all.missing a lot if you are not watching this! I swear..  especially at this time.. it brings you such an unexpected warmth that you can actually feel.. the kind that you need.. especially with everything thats going on in our world. :heart:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1388715wpp/ill-go-to-you-when-the-weather-is-nice-previews-breathtaking-scene-of-park-min-young-and-seo-kang-joon

Screenshot-20200317-171221-Facebook.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

THIS is one of PMYs best!

agreed! the dancing scene was so cute.. i noticed the song in that scene is the same song played in the bg when YJ and MS ran together in the rain... i wish i know the song title... anyone here know? 

• Like 1

@zashi23 indeed, pmy new drama is soooo good even my family love it soo much and many people that I know , I hope pmy hard work will be paid and she gains awards for this beautiful project, pmy chemistry with skj is sooo good. Psj new drama as I guessed is sooo successful, wish ppc the best and more success.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

agreed! the dancing scene was so cute.. i noticed the song in that scene is the same song played in the bg when YJ and MS ran together in the rain... i wish i know the song title... anyone here know? 

that’s from the movie The Classic, song title is Me to you, You to me by Jatanpung.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

uhmm the rating of #whentheweatherisfine is not so promising.. some shippers/pmy’s fans are blaming JTBC for not promoting enough.. (some are even comparing it to IC).. tbh i think it lacks promotion, even from its own cast (except my)..

i dont know what are the reasons for the low ratings.. is it the pace of the story? the plot? the cast? lack of promo? or maybe knetz are not interested in melodrma anymore? @twoparkcouple dear can u share some reviews from knetz.. what they think about this drama..?

PMY & SKJ are such great actors! Their gentle glances at each other just make my heart squeeze :wub:

It’s so romantic, moving me,  without them even touching each other. That’s how wonderful their subtle acting is. Amazing!

• Like 3

@Matilda_Anne

i don't think jtbc is not promoting ify. promoting ify is the same as other jtbc dramas. updating post on ig, uploading video clip on youtube and naver. even ify was re-run on every cable channel more than 30 times during only last week in Korea. whenever i turned on tv, ify was been re-running..lol..

ify is so goooood drama. all ppl who watch ify say it is very well made drama.  but idk why rating is too low. even youtube view counts of ify bts is too low compared with ic bts.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

tbh i think it also lacks promotion

I agree.. Namoo and JTBC is not doing very good.in promoting IFY. This is not the usual drama. Its not always the 1st pick of viewers coz of its slow paced melodramatic plot.  So promotion should be also a different take.

I would also compare it to promting IC. Awesome ent is doing very good in promoting PSJs drama. Aside from PSJ himself promoting it and they always make sure they update their account with IC details. Awesome updates Record Parks constantly now.

Did you guys watch PMys highcut iv? when someone asked her to open her own Youtube vlog... she said she made a lot of videos for Namoo. She was even looking for it and asked why is Namoo not editing and releasing the videos. Sure...she said it in a joking way.. but she is  actually wondering also.

IC has a Danbam pub IG account.

JtBC should also create an IG account for Goodnight Bookstore. Everyone loves the their book reading group.. they could also put there Eunsob's personal thoughts that they always show at the end of evry episode.

Even before IFY started.. JTBC lacked promotion. They even keep releasing unofficial details, pictures and posters. Ugh.. that they sent messages to fans to delete them.

But personally i dont really mind the ratings.. my concern is just for the production to continue making this beautiful story. 

The fact that PMY looks happy filiming this and she said she is enjoying her time.. thats very comforting for me as a fan. Lol. Coz given the still icy cold weather im Korea and the pandemic status. Im just glad she is very happy.:blush:

Here's PSJs latest update... showing a beautiful view in a weather that looks fine.:D

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

@twoparkcouple @zashi23

it’s jst frustrating to me that this drama is not getting recognition it deserves.. coz it’s really good~~ maybe it’s not everyone’s cup of tea i dunno..  

Looks like it... but i havent read a single bad comment about it.. so i guess thats good. aside from it is slow paced. Most of the people i know prefer romantic comedies. They dont like anything heavy. I actually am one of those. Lol! Some told me to give IFY a chance even before it started. They said the book version of it was very good. Soo since I trust PMYs acting chops, i decided i will watch it when it comes out. Even though I was frustrated also on how it is promoted prior to its release. Theres something about it already that got me. I am never into melodrama... jeez.. the genre is too depressing for me (sorry!). But IFY is soooo different. I actually thought id drop it by ep 1 or 2 but i got really hooked! Lol! I am more looking forward to this than IC to be honest. I stopped watching IC at ep12. and will just wait for it to be done airing. Im not liking some of the angles there anymore, this is just me.. ok? Lol! But the actors of IC are stellar! 

Going back to IFY.. yes it deserves better ratings. I think people has this thinking.. "oh its a melodrama.. yeah.. ill pass. There wont be too much in that genre."

BUT you cant be more wrong.. The lead actors have so much chemistry that even if they dont interact so much onscreen or bts... you can feel it. Lol! Those hidden stares by SKJi is... :wub:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I think people has this thinking.. "oh its a melodrama.. yeah.. ill pass. There wont be too much in that genre."

i think so too.. me on the other hand, i loveee healing/melodrama.. it’s IC that i wasnt sure about watching in the 1st place (excited only for PSJ lol especially bcoz he dont hv any drama in 2019 so kinda miss him terribly) but now im hooked! love it so much.. sad tht it’s ending soon.. and im totally agreed about SKJ as Eunsob.. he has this kind of charm or warmth about him that i cant explain.. and he looks dependable too.. some might complain about the age gap but tbh i dont see it .. they look compatible together.. oh i love Haewon’s aunt.. she’s cool haha..

its weird how IC and WTWIF are so different but Saeroy and Haewon are kinda similar when it comes to love.. they are both clueless lol.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

For me, rating also represent number of viewers. I wish more people can watch IFY. And IFY not even in top10 buzz drama and actors this week.:huh: I'll accept it since there was no airing last week..but there was re airing from 1-4eps haha..

Even so, I never doubt PMY's acting in IFY. Haewon was created beautifully and the emotions are great. Teary eyes, innocent actions...both lead looks so cute:lol: I am looking forward to the romance especially 1st kiss with snowy background. :D

Again, IFY should be promote more that usual. It is a good drama. I wish for more viewers. 

• Like 2

Sugohesso PSJ! 

IMG-20200318-170504.jpg

Finally after soooo long filming of IC (I thought filming should end way back before haha). So cute staffs prepared cute events to celebrate Saeroy. He even wrote the captions in aegyo:lol:. 42 times haircut for Chestnut hair?? His hair really grow fast haha. 

Again, you did great! 

Have fun at closed dinner party! 

• Like 1

I agree with everyone! IFY once given a chance traps you in. However we really like PMY so we are more likely to continue watching. I know if I was to convince my friends to watch they’d be taken aback by the pace as it’s not the usual kdrama format that will entice you like IC or CLFY. 
I do find that the buzz for IFY was lost after it didn’t air on Netflix like initially thought. That’s what would help with YouTube views too for the BTS. IC high YT Cos it’s available on Netflix and everyone goes to see its BTS.

• Like 2