[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

33 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Awww 

She looks so beautiful today :heart:

This is consider normal people daily look but her beauty makes it extra beautiful normal ppl look. 

Okay basically me who is jealous of her beauty eventho she's already middle 30.

Age is just a number! 

Imagine how pretty her future daughter will be:wub: n how handsome/pretty her son will be (depends whose gene is stronger:P) not to mention MY omma is such a gorgeous ahjumma hehe.. She looks a lot like her mom n I can see her in the future 20 years..  Forever young:heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

Imagine how pretty her future daughter will be:wub: n how handsome/pretty her son will be (depends whose gene is stronger:P) not to mention MY omma is such a gorgeous ahjumma hehe.. She looks a lot like her mom n I can see her in the future 20 years..  Forever young:heart:

Well if the dad and mom both visually beautiful, imagine how their kids will look like.. Double triple extra their parent's :lol:

PsJ has 11mil ig followers now (same as JCW lol)... wow wow.. IC must be reallly famouss everywhere.. so sad today is the last ep.. im not ready to let Saeroy go :tears:

psj literally buys everyone shoes lol.. his friend, his neighbour etc etc hahhaa

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

psj literally buys everyone shoes lol.. his friend, his neighbour etc etc hahhaa

Yeah hahaha but special couple sneakers for his neighbour :relieved:  peakboy said SJ is tsundere guy..

It reminds me of Eunsob's character lol.. Patiently waiting for next sunday as i've watched the whole ep of IFY:persevere: this is why i hate watching ongoing drama huh.. Anw,  i love ep 6 so muchh! It calls out my old memories n wish to go back to my school time.. Having crush n secret admirer, wearing uniform, riding bicycle to school,  meeting friends etc.. Miss that moments:blush:

So I stopped watching IC few episodes ago Cos I couldn’t finish it! The arc happened 4 episodes ago :sweatingbullets:

Maybe Corona virus disrupted the kiss scenes on the show loool but who saw the last episode kiss scene on insta and what do y’all think? 
I say PSJ well done! I could feel it was all acting -_-. Congrats on another successful drama! PSJ really knows how to pick them! 

PSJ got emotional and cried at the end of filming when he was giving his thanks :tears: 6 months of filming and with the staff I can imagine how emotional it is to part ways and also the success of the show. Must be overwhelming feeling of happiness too.

Yeah about the kissing scene, like I want to see it but at the same time don’t want to see it. I even watch the bts and had to hold my breath until the video ended lol.

Maybe I feel the same with IFY later. :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
Mortal enemy in drama.. cutie pie friend in real life~ did guys see ABH backhugged psj in one of bts hahah? so cute.. so nice to see they all got along well.. 

Yes, they’re so cute! :D

5 minutes ago, endensia said:

Yeah about the kissing scene, like I want to see it but at the same time don’t want to see it. I even watch the bts and had to hold my breath until the video ended lol.

The Kiss BTS was too long :sweatingbullets: but his face looked soo professional afterwards I quickly forgot :rolleyes:

• LOL 1

Ohh guyss cmonn... The kiss was nothing compared to wwwsk:joy: 

YJ: A hot night, passionate night, erotic night hahahahaha

Is there any saeroyiseo shippers here?  SJ was a good oppa to KDM n always treat her like little sister.. Unlike he treats  this one noona as if she's the younger one lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 1