[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

56 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

it's just about psj's house(yep the 80m house from pmy house) quoting an old article about his house.

insight always makes new articles(?) using other newspaper companies' old article like that.

About pmy and psj house being so close, its among other celebraties ? I mean other celebrities have so close houses? Or its rare among them?

41 minutes ago, fasiou said:

About pmy and psj house being so close, its among other celebraties ? I mean other celebrities have so close houses? Or its rare among them?

if you're asking that Chengdam-dong(ppc live in) is the place where many celebs live, the answer is yes because Chengdam-dong is the area whose cost of housing is the most expensive in Korea. so most the rich and celebs live.(celebs usually live in Hannam-dong, Samsung-dong, Chengdam-dong, Jamsil, Sungsu-dong, Seorae village)

if you're asking whether that two celebs, who are rumored to be in a relationship, coincidentally live soo close(only 80m away) is common or not, i think you already know the answer. the answer is of course "no".:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Hye ladies, how's your International Women Day? I hope you had a great day. Mine too :D 

Hope the day make you realise how amazing you are, what you had gone through your life, your career, your lovelife, your future, and so on...

We have a great role model too. Rachel, who is always working hard like cow, our Seo Min Young , who achieved a great success in her life. And I wish she always walk on flower path ❤ 

Again, Happy International Women Day! 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

if you're asking that Chengdam-dong(ppc live in) is the place where many celebs live, the answer is yes because Chengdam-dong is the area whose cost of housing is the most expensive in Korea. so most the rich and celebs live.(celebs usually live in Hannam-dong, Samsung-dong, Chengdam-dong, Jamsil, Sungsu-dong, Seorae village)

if you're asking whether that two celebs, who are rumored to be in a relationship, coincidentally live soo close(only 80m away) is common or not, i think you already know the answer. the answer is of course "no".:D

That no at the end seems like yes :lol: sorry, this delulu of mine also seems to not end anytime soon:mask:

Coz thee wont be new episodes of IFY this week... JTBC will broadcast a bts special from ep. 1 to 4. Yay! I seriously adore thia drama and everyone in it. They all have a story to tell. And the budding romance between Haewon and Eunsop? Reallyyy making me smile and flutter.. like they way they look at each other from afar.. oh.my.heart. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Coz thee wont be new episodes of IFY this week... JTBC will broadcast a bts special from ep. 1 to 4. Yay! I seriously adore thia drama and everyone in it. They all have a story to tell. And the budding romance between Haewon and Eunsop? Reallyyy making me smile and flutter.. like they way they look at each other from afar.. oh.my.heart. :wub:

Yes! I so love this drama :love:

I love the pace, the quietness, the patience of Eunsop, as he waits for Haewon to realise how much she likes him back.

These 2 are such great actors. Their on-screen chemistry is off the roof. Looking forward to the bts! 

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Did anyone noticed when he said his chestnut outfit was too small like 165cm size tall? :lol:

That's about what... 5 feet 5 or 4 in tall right? :D hmmmmm... what i found funny is.. he really said a specific number of size of a height.. like he knows so well who could fit in that short chestnut costume.. lol!

• LOL 4

14 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

That's about what... 5 feet 5 or 4 in tall right? :D hmmmmm... what i found funny is.. he really said a specific number of size of a height.. like he knows so well who could fit in that short chestnut costume.. lol!

maybe he really does know the real size. He can just predict the height :P tho it wont be specific exact size haha. Adorable petite size is cute ❤ one of his ideal type lady hehe

• LOL 1

PSJ be like... "amma buy an expensive villa in an expensive neighborhood where shes been living for years now.. paid in cash... to see this cuteness and pretiness every single day!" 

PMY be singing.. "Saving All my Love for You" 

:P:lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

https://youtu.be/G4_qT_FG5Ooi like comments on the ify video in youtube that k-netzns still keep mentioning wwwsk, secretary kim, vice president and psj.:lol:

i love the comment most that

"PMY is a winner because her co-worker is SKJ and her boy friend is Park-Saeroy(PSJ).

:lol:

Wow such a nice comment, hope see their names together again