[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I wonder if PSJ’s friends know Minyoung? They have never interacted before, right? 

I think love scenes between saeroy and yiseo are coming in IC, are you guys ready? I’m kinda looking forward, so we can compare :phew: what about you, guys? 

7 hours ago, dimadiess said:

I think love scenes between saeroy and yiseo are coming in IC, are you guys ready? I’m kinda looking forward, so we can compare :phew: what about you, guys? 

I'm looking forward too :D but seems like IC fans are more interest in Saeroy revenge than his romance life :sweatingbullets: 

It's been a long time that I can remember PSJ's romance mode. I even got jealous when he hugged Hyunyi so tight hahaha

Well I like his stares in ep 13. Heart fluttering ~❤

• LOL 2

HAPPY WHITE DAY

The day when the man give present to his woman. 

20200314-175408.gif

Happy White Day my love:heart: Here's flower for you.

special story for White Day

(delulu-ing time!)

20200314-185053.gif

hi love. I left something for you on the table. (cool guy mode)

20200314-181106.gif

Really?   (excited)

20200314-183343.jpg

20200314-180400.jpg

later.....

20200314-185930.gif

Thank you love for the beautiful present

both imaginary...:P

20200314-185818.gif

20200314-190327.gif

end.... kkk

20200314-183225.gif

Thanks for the flower love:heart:

HAPPY WHITE DAY :wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

20200315-004629

although k-viewers have complaints about ic story(too much focus on triangle romance..:expressionless: ppl are interested in only Saeroy's revenge), parody for ic&Saeroy is trend in Korea now. :lol:

Screenshot-20200315-005903

PMY' best friend @qurade_q (pmy did a wedding speech at her wedding) wrote on her ig story that her mom is love with "Itaewon Class":D

she mentioned PSJ's movie "Saja"(pmy's another best friend Banso too:phew:) on her ig&blog after watching it on the first day of its released. and now IC.... B)

of course, she promoted IFY too.:lol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

23 hours ago, quietobserver said:

I'm looking forward too :D but seems like IC fans are more interest in Saeroy revenge than his romance life :sweatingbullets: 

It's been a long time that I can remember PSJ's romance mode. I even got jealous when he hugged Hyunyi so tight hahaha

Well I like his stares in ep 13. Heart fluttering ~❤

I agree about there not being much of an interest for the love line  on IC! It really isn’t the main focus and I find it awkward whenever they even do those scenes now. It feels forced. 
I really liked his emotional scenes with Hyun yi in episode 12 :bawling:.

• Sad 2

On 3/13/2020 at 7:48 PM, Flowerone96 said:
Falling in love with the song:heart: the song was composed by V himself isn't it? I think the song suit IFY too:lol: maybe u should make one for your sister in law too! 

Me too! V’s Sweet Night. 

I keep listening to it. PSJ must have invited V to write and OST for IC :love: 

Helping V grow in many ways as good friends do for each other. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Sooooo adorable.... soooo pretty.... so bright and sunny... so funny.. she just makes you smile... even if you have no idea what she is saying,, lol! If anyone here can take something from this... please do share! :D

• Like 1

On 3/14/2020 at 7:43 PM, twoparkcouple said:

PMY' best friend @qurade_q (pmy did a wedding speech at her wedding) wrote on her ig story that her mom is love with "Itaewon Class":D

she mentioned PSJ's movie "Saja"(pmy's another best friend Banso too:phew:) on her ig&blog after watching it on the first day of its released. and now IC.... B)

Ofcourse, she promoted IFY too.:lol:

Wow:wub: or Maybe she is a big fan of park seo joon?! I dont know but I know that as I have always said I just need a clear hint of ppc, I pray to God for that and keep doing this. 

19 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Wow:wub: or Maybe she is a big fan of park seo joon?! I dont know but I know that as I have always said I just need a clear hint of ppc, I pray to God for that and keep doing this. 

maybe? she also liked this psj fashion post. :D

• LOL 4

On 3/16/2020 at 2:05 AM, zashi23 said:

The tale of the Chocochip :blush:

:cookie:

I feel like PSJ almost had no filter for every comment he made on group commentary :lol: then in couple commentary, he looked more quiet and shy and nervous and awkward sometimes and so careful for what he wanted to say ;) 

@quietobserver you make IG acc finally :P thanks for the translation!

• Like 2