[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

40 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:
neon sign:

오늘 건넨 소주가 사랑이 될 줄이야= i didn't know that soju i handed to you today would be love

caption:

단밤으로 오세요= come to Danbam(it means "Watch IC tonight")

:heart::lol:

Whats about is that neon sign? What  means that sentence?

56 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Whats about is that neon sign? What  means that sentence?

i already translated it

" i didn't know that soju(Korean alcohol beverage) i handed to you today would be love"

he posted the similar romantic sentence on the neon sign before too.

imageproxy

"So lovely and pretty person"

he seems to deeply fall in love with someone..:wub::lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Hmm....i was waiting to see if there were concidence posting by PSJ and PMY due to her birthday... i guess there wasn't?  Sigh...

I dont think they ever did it on their birthdays... lol! Coz they know fans are always on standby.. :D

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

he seems to deeply fall in love with someone..:wub::lol:

Funny thing is.. its from Danbam pub.. if youre watching IC. youd know the theme of the pub.  Definitely not cheesy and romantic like the phrases he posts.  :lol:

Yes i enjoy watching IC...but I’m also frustrated!

I really don’t want Park Sae-Ro-Yi to end up with Oh Soo-A, pretty as she is.

Please, can she just marry the founder of Jangga Jang Dae-Hee - that’s where the money and power lie.

Jo Yi-Seo is completely invested in SRY. I can’t blame her for her lack of compassion etc. She was brought up badly by her mum, who instilled no moral values in her. 

IC is so good!..eventhough the ratings dropped in the last 2 ep, i personally think it is one of the best kdramas ive seen so far.. kinda bummed we are not getting new IFY episodes this week but i keep rewatching ep 3 and 4 coz Haewon and Eunsob are so cute :lol:.. urmm Haewon's mum was Choi Aera's mum in FMY right? the landlord ahjumma? i thought she seems familiar..

• Love 2

45 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

@twoparkcouple dear can u tell us what’s this article about? something about his house? 

it's just about psj's house(yep the 80m house from pmy house) quoting an old article about his house.

insight always makes new articles(?) using other newspaper companies' old article like that.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

IC is so good!..eventhough the ratings dropped in the last 2 ep, i personally think it is one of the best kdramas ive seen so far.. kinda bummed we are not getting new IFY episodes this week but i keep rewatching ep 3 and 4 coz Haewon and Eunsob are so cute :lol:.. urmm Haewon's mum was Choi Aera's mum in FMY right? the landlord ahjumma? i thought she seems familiar..

I wonder if ratings dipped Cos The oldest son went to jail already ! And that the comeuppance happened already. The justice for his father I mean. It was resolved quicker than I thought it would be (I haven’t read the webtoon)

It’s such a good show to watch. I really enjoy these types of kdramas. Fast paced and with a great cast. 

• Like 1