[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

The host said "he's very very popular star and super busy so i'm guessing that director ahn sung ki kind of putting a lot of pressure on him to show up today" lol :joy: 

i'm so grateful psj met with mr. ask through the divine fury and he might be the one who recommended psj to be special judge, and hopefully his name is getting more noteworthy in this industry in such a relatively young age and short debut period..

I'm so so so proud of him :love:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

On 11/1/2019 at 12:19 AM, sueeila said:
talking about chemistry between ask and psj.. love love this.. one of my favourite :glasses:

Absolutely agree with you @sueeila

It’s one of deep, mutual admiration! They really enjoy each other’s company. 

Perhaps that is also the charm of PSJ. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, RParkSJ said:

Absolutely agree with you @sueeila

It’s one of deep, mutual admiration! They really enjoy each other’s company. 

Perhaps that is also the charm of PSJ. 

I saw this interview when it was on. It was hilarious! Definitely a lot of love and great respect between them. 

Every interview PSJ does with male co-stars becomes hilarious. The ones with Kang Haneul for "Midnight Runners" were so funny, as they riffed off each other, that during the one they did for "Guerrilla Date," they actually fell off the sofa from laughing so hard. 

• Like 5

Hai fellow ppc shippers. So quiet these days, no direct updates from PPC huhu but it's okay...soon we will be accompany by PMY yayyy~ (psj,vlog pls~)

And just drop by to say, I love you guys! We always welcome PPC shippers here. Here is the space especially for all true and loyal PPS. Keep updating here in soompi and instagram and weibo and any other! No hates, just love, always love :heart: 

I'm truly enjoy whatever all pps posts of PPC :kiss_wink:

Keep posting! Reposting also good! 

(Lets just hope one day we can freely share anything hehe. Only we know the real fun and whats really going on  between PPC hehe;)

• Like 12

hi guys i jst came bck from seoul.. i bought so much PSJ related stuffs lol.. went to insadong and bought PSJ calendars, notebook, socks lol.. i told the shop owner to give me all PSJ merchandises coz im a huge fan and he jst laughed lol.. so funny..  i also bought so many bibigo products coz ya know, got PSJ’s face on the packaging.. i also got some tirtir cream lol.. but sadly i couldnt find any ziozia or compagna store.. but i spotted so many PSJ ads everywhere.. owh there were also Busted ad promo in gangnam square and itaewon.. i think gong yoo, park bo gum and PSJ are really ad kings now coz their faces are literally everywhere around seoul.. :relaxed:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Hai fellow ppc shippers. So quiet these days, no direct updates from PPC huhu but it's okay...soon we will be accompany by PMY yayyy~ (psj,vlog pls~)

And just drop by to say, I love you guys! We always welcome PPC shippers here. Here is the space especially for all true and loyal PPS. Keep updating here in soompi and instagram and weibo and any other! No hates, just love, always love :heart: 

I'm truly enjoy whatever all pps posts of PPC :kiss_wink:

Keep posting! Reposting also good! 

(Lets just hope one day we can freely share anything hehe. Only we know the real fun and whats really going on  between PPC hehe;)

Soon we’ll celebrate the anniversary of 15 Nov 2017 AA Awards!

https://youtu.be/u_U2TN01Ej8

https://youtu.be/JOeWZhonwjs

To me (Delulu mode) this is where their love story began. 

Notice the way PMY bowed many times to PSJ. 

By this body language, it seemed that they knew each other but were not yet dating. 

Then their sliding side eye movements - very aware of each other but not wanting to make it too obvious. :sweatingbullets:

PSJ’s eyes especially! :wub: :D

Our PSJ is a man and a gentleman. I’m so proud of him protecting PMY angrily moving the chair to block the cameraman who was hoping for a wardrobe malfunction perhaps. 

After the awards they possibly went for post award drinks or meal. 

And the rest, as they say, is history. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1