[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

22 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Blu-rays&Dvd team has just notified they are wrapping BD now, aiming to deliver BD on 7/26(final day of wwwsk). team said exact release date will be announced early next week.

Finally..:love:

Finally:relieved::wub:

I think there will be a lot of shirtless SeoJoon on TDF! Makes me wanna see it! :joy:

9 years with Compagna! :star:

Such a great partnership with PMY.. they really love and trust her brand. Cheers to more years! :glasses:

I think Busted 2 will be released after Saja movie releases.. maybe around 3rd quarter of this year. 

And I just noticed.. FFMW and 7DAQ were released in Netflix around the same time.. :D 

Of course not even near a coincidence, just an observation. Lol.

I also saw a scene in 7daq where YWJ kissed PMY like this: forehead, neck (instead of nose) then lips... makes me think that maybe thats PMYs thing. Lol! Because she did say that she discuss with her costar what makes her heart flutter to create a convincing romantic scene.

:D

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I also saw a scene in 7daq where YWJ kissed PMY like this: forehead, neck (instead of nose) then lips... makes me think that maybe thats PMYs thing. Lol! Because she did say that she discuss with her costar what makes her heart flutter to create a convincing romantic scene.

:D

KJW also kissed her forehead, nose and lips in HPL :wub: if that is her thing... that's precious

8 minutes ago, itzzy said:

KJW also kissed her forehead, nose and lips in HPL :wub: if that is her thing... that's precious

PSJ did it first though... and on a bed.. lol!

So yeah.. maybe it is her thing.. 

I mean as a woman, I actually like a kiss on the nose.. :D

FINALLY DVD IS COMING OUT:love: 

FINALLY RACHEL SHOWN US THAT WE CAN STAY STRONG AS PPC SHIPPER:heart: (like I said my theory that she will update after he update :P so I'm going to play along with this theory for a while)

20190717-202338.png

(She looks like an amazing lawyer)

AND HAPPY TO SEE PSJ TOO

20190717-202049.png

AND I'M A HAPPY PPC SHIPPER TODAY

:blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

53 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

hahaha i jst saw this.. i think this was after wwwsk right? PMY went to Paris for photoshoot? is it true that her hairdresser uploaded and deleted this edited pic on her ig? 

cr to @ parkpark_couple_luv ig 

this is true, however, I don't think it was for support, rather an indirect complaining for intentionally cropping/editting her out of the photo, which was really disrespectful. I think alot of people in the fandom had reprimanded the person who editted it.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

44 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

I think alot of people in the fandom had reprimanded the person who editted it.

oh i didnt know that.. actually im not sure if the post is real or not so i thought maybe you guys know.. thanks for clarifying :sweatingbullets: :)