[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

how to join that cafe? :wub:

I am also asking my fellow PPC shipper that’s not here in soompi, they said that there are certain level before you could get in and I do not understand Korean Language. 

7 hours ago, quietobserver said:

I think I remember PSJ said he watched it with his mom....... haha

He didn't say that he watched it with his mother. He just said that he had watched it during the broadcast.

"I think the reason the bed scene got attention is mainly due to the atmosphere rather than the scene being so risqué. It got attention because of things like the emotions drawn together from the first episode. It is hard to monitor on the spot because of how the camera director films. When I watched the broadcast, the angle in which it was filmed did sort of make me feel like I was kind of intruding."

:):)

EHeemm this is interesting, 

Second time he looked at fans IG story , 

and look at the PP, it’s PMY’s photo :joy:

The first time he looked at fans story, the user was also using PMY’s photo  as her PP..

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 1

21 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Second time he looked at fans IG story , 

and look at the PP, it’s PMY’s photo :joy:

woww!!! really? i need to change my ig profile pic from crazy cat pic to PMY pic so he’ll look at my ig story.. brb ~~ 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

woww!!! really? i need to change my ig profile pic from crazy cat pic to PMY pic so he’ll look at my ig story.. brb ~~ 

hahaha I need to create new account as well with PMY photo as well. Seems he is lurking. Will he be a visitor as well on Soompi Bubi couple thread? 

Hmmmm im curious how can psj find that account? Even she never posted photo which tagged psj

4 hours ago, park2park said:

Funny how I just realized that normally other shippers shipped their ship through the on screen interactions and chemistry; meanwhile, this ship was solely built on the off screen suspicions LOL

They also hold on to bts interaction but we all know pmy always seems playful with her co-partner except psj :wub:

PSJ is so funny~~ there are so many fan accounts with his face as profile pic, that tagged him left and right in ig posts and ig stories but he never look at any of it.. suddenly an acc with PMY pic as profile pic tagged him on ig story, BAM! he watched that acc’s ig story hahhaha... if that’s not a man in love, i dunno who is anymore.. believe meh, he is her ultimate fanboy... 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, MYMeowMeow said:

Hi everyone, how do you know that the wwwsk DVD is coming out June or July? It stills says release date is 10/31/19 on the yes24 website. 

"Only thing we've heard is that it will be couple months and before the fall at the latest. The production company is working hard to wrap up everything and we will try to update you all asap."

Answer from the DVD team.

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

PSJ is so funny~~ there are so many fan accounts with his face as profile pic, that tagged him left and right in ig posts and ig stories but he never look at any of it.. suddenly an acc with PMY pic as profile pic tagged him on ig story, BAM! he watched that acc’s ig story hahhaha... if that’s not a man in love, i dunno who is anymore.. believe meh, he is her ultimate fanboy... 

He really miss her i guess :P

So... we have him viewing fans' tagged IG stories of him having PMYs photo as profile picture... and we had PMY accidentally following PPC fan account profiles and liking comments about them too.. "accidentally". :D

yep. this is REAL life.:P

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1