[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

how he/she knows that. he/she is a Korean reporter? or ppc's acquaintance?

ok..i will cheer you up. ask me "are ppc still dating?" then i'll answer "Yes" :lol:

He said he is aura reader. Okay I won't believe something like this again :D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

He said he is aura reader. Okay I won't believe something like this again :D

I can read auras too.. I feel their aura of Love... so yeah they are definitely together. :P

Yeah, people can just claim anything,e specially online.  Thats why we stay with the facts.. here! B)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

There are several K entertainment couples who prioritize their careers more that became affected if they have dating rumors, revert back to being just friends, or taking it slow for the sake of careers. 

May or may not be true, we will never really know. All we do are guessing games. As long as we won't make them our only source of joy then it's fine to delulu. Fangirling especially shipping is one hell of a roller-coaster ride. 

I wish they will end up together but if PMY and PSJ are not meant to be, I hope she will be with a non celebrity. It's hard to be married to a fellow top celebrity. Especially if your spouse is your former drama partner and you have plenty of shippers. I pity SHK she cannot do anything without being attacked by immature shippers and being on top of the news whether fake news or real news. While JJH who is married to a non celeb is more free to move around. 

This is why I understand why PMY solids want a non celebrity for her. 

Spoiler

Although I do not understand some solids shipping PMY with JCW and KJW but not with PSJ. ^_^

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Tzunami #FANCY (@choutzuyu99) Tweeted: dont worry HPL is ending next week so she'll have time for you again psj! https://t.co/kcA1ekw4Lw https://twitter.com/choutzuyu99/status/1132733657334947840?s=17

Hi, my first post here. 

Still donno how to post correctly. Sorry jump into this topic

But have you read tweet last night from the one who tweet about ppc 6.3 billion wedding? She tweet about psj article on soompi and her other tweets on bts wwwsk. 

Edited by Rina Tri prabandari
To make it easier to understand

The Billion Dollar Wedding is a long time joke. Because Chinese tabloids before said it, complete with invitations and how many were invited and supposed to happen last August 2018 :joy:

Even the richest in Korea and Hollywood for that matter do not spend that much. :joy: She is a PMY foreign fan not a Korean. She does not know much about what is really happening in reality. 

To everybody :

Please do not take shipping seriously do not make it your only source of happiness. Just have fun playing detectives. Keep looking for clues with magnifying lenses. :joy:

IMG-20190519-120750.png

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Or maybe fans need some time to get used to it?

Ive been thinking about why PMY immediately accepted the romcom drama.. I think she would like to let her fans/ people see that she can work well with any costars. that building a chemistry with different costars especially in a romantic drama, can be done by actors. 

I think they just really wanted people to stop the stigma of being "shipped" then people assume that they should date and get married in real life? 

Because in her case.. that would mean she practically dated all her leading men. lol!

I mean, JoJungSuk has been in a long term relationship with Gummy for years before they got married. But people still buy his leading man capabilities. 

PSH is still with CTJ, right? But she was still shipped with HyunBin for MOA. LeeJongSuk is shipped with all of his leading ladies. ParkBoGum too, well except with SHK of course.

i know that I am in a shipping forum, buttt, again Im not here because of pure delulus... and yes, even if PPC dont end up together. It will be ok.. just as long as they are happy with their lives whoever they end up with. ^_^

• Like 3

Maybe nowadays PSJ and PMY didnt meet up. Maybe they have this thingy " I'm focusing on my character so we should not meet for a while" or she's 'lending' her aura to her costar for a while since everyone seems to believe she has superb chemistry with her current costar now lol. 

I bet if she came to KKY's wedding and sat side by side, the aura reader might feel diff lol PSJ himself spread his own AURA lmao

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Park BoGum too, well except with SHK of course.

i know that I am in a shipping forum, buttt, again Im not here because of pure delulus... and yes, even if PPC dont end up together. It will be ok.. just as long as they are happy with their lives whoever they end up with. ^_^

If you check ig there are actually alot of GumKyo, BoKyo, JinSoo (PBG-SHK) accounts. Fans love shipping couples they love in dramas no matter what are their status in real life. I for one loved their on screen chemistry but of course I know how to draw the line between real and fantasy.

Spoiler

Believe it or not I know several people who will be happier if SSC will separate. 

Park Shin Hye admitted she has a bf but it did not stop fans shipping her with HyunBin and there is an active thread here in shippers paradise for Lee Jong Suk and Lee Bo Young even if she is married to Ji Sung. 

:joy:

4 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Maybe nowadays PSJ and PMY didnt meet up. Maybe they have this thingy " I'm focusing on my character so we should not meet for a while" or she's 'lending' her aura to her costar for a while since everyone seems to believe she has superb chemistry with her current costar now lol. 

Actually some actors do this BUT mostly the newbies or the younger ones, thats why when they are in a "love team" they are not allowed to date... this is a fact, I know it sounds crazy.. but yeah. lol! kinda like athletes not allowed to have sex before a big game. lol!

But I dont think PMY and PSJ do this.. Theyve been around the acting scene for quite a while and they are adults!, they know how to focus on their projects and characters already..

About her deciding new romcom drama, I think she choose it because of fangirl theme itself, not romcom. Of cos, she love the genre now. No wonder I read interview somewhere she mentioned that if she get the chance she want to do the comical side like LYJ ( well she reveal later she receive hpl offer during wwwsk lol). 

She said she loves her fan so dearly that she choose to do it. And of cos it is almost a year after wwwsk she need to do another work right? 

But who can imagine KJW receive the offer ? she is the first person who accept the role. Who can imagine he choose this drama? But I bet most actors choose because she is there. Everyone wants to play role with her. Not all of the cast good at romcom, everyone seems to depend on her. I sometime feels like she got a lot of responsibilities in hpl (which I feel she might feel burden)  and all she has to do is making her current drama successful.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

for what it’s worth, i think every celebs will hv their own relationship struggle.. marrying a non celeb will not guarantee a hassle free life.. some actress married non celebs ended up getting divorce too.. and some who married fellow celebs (whom they met on drama set) like Jang Dong Gun/Ko So Young and Cha In Pyo/Shin Ae Ra are still happily married until now. i believe marriage is what u make it.. if u choose to focus on the problem then it will be problematic.. if u focus on good thing then it will be good.. 

but i agree being a celebrity is not as fun as it seems.. everything they do will be scrutizined by public so maybe it will add more pressure to their personal relationship. but i think if they choose to marry each other they should not let other ppl like shippers or solid fans bother them so much.. 

if PPC end up together, i will be so happy but if they dont, im not gonna cry a river over them.. i learnt my lesson the hardest way with my previous ship.. this time im gonna be as chill as a cucumber lol.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1