• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

7 minutes ago, park2park said:

PSJ's bff sent another food truck to his crush again

Who sent a food truck?

for what it’s worth, i think every celebs will hv their own relationship struggle.. marrying a non celeb will not guarantee a hassle free life.. some actress married non celebs ended up getting divorce too.. and some who married fellow celebs (whom they met on drama set) like Jang Dong Gun/Ko So Young and Cha In Pyo/Shin Ae Ra are still happily married until now. i believe marriage is what u make it.. if u choose to focus on the problem then it will be problematic.. if u focus on good thing then it will be good.. 

but i agree being a celebrity is not as fun as it seems.. everything they do will be scrutizined by public so maybe it will add more pressure to their personal relationship. but i think if they choose to marry each other they should not let other ppl like shippers or solid fans bother them so much.. 

if PPC end up together, i will be so happy but if they dont, im not gonna cry a river over them.. i learnt my lesson the hardest way with my previous ship.. this time im gonna be as chill as a cucumber lol.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, rubiflorie said:

Who sent a food truck?

Park hyun Sik to Park Bo young

3 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

Who sent a food truck?

Park Hyungsik to Park Bo Young 

If PPC don't end up together, I think I can handle myself. I'm shipping Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson so hard she is engaged now but I still ship them lol. As long as they're still a good friends I'm ok with it.

Who would have expected Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan to separate. They were like a perfect couple. So I will only hope PPC are destined to be. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Who would have expected Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan to separate. They were like a perfect couple. So I will only hope PPC are destined to be. 

or Brangelina?? Right?? yeah.. things and richard simmons happens.. But life goes on anyway...

Well she even dont have time to go to KKY's wedding obvious enough she dont have time to meet PSJ and he maybe dont want to disturb her for a while. We have to wait for a while when both are not so busy. And they do have to be careful to meet outside since she's playing a role with someone else.

And somehow I must say .. she had to admit.. for taking another romcom role when everyone still remember her as KMS, is a mistake. She changed hairstyle, office style, her makeup, her acting style for this role but still people sees her as KMS. That aura of KMS still there no matter how hard she try to proof it. 

Ok enough sadness for today. Believe in our PPC guys.

Here ya go, cheer up :blush:

67acb43e5fb158c1e3940bcf462c8bdf.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Sooner she'll become KMS back since wwwsk 1st anniversary is around the corner and dvd will be release soon. 

Spoiler

More skinships in the new HPL teaser but it looks like they will break up :joy:

54 minutes ago, park2park said:

Ok enough sadness for today. Believe in our PPC guys.

Here ya go, cheer up :blush:

What takes you so long to upload this?

i’ve been waiting so long u know.

i wonder if he learned this grinding ,pressing style from watching 18+ movies or is it based on his real life experience??

Duhhhh I’m thirsty :tounge_xd:

• LOL 2

Don't worry Everyone. As long as Psj is still in cheongdam, we shouldn't worry about everything. Psj seems full in love with pmy. He can do everything for Pmy'. 

2 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

What takes you so long to upload this?

i’ve been waiting so long u know.

i wonder if he learned this grinding ,pressing style from watching 18+ movies or is it based on his real life experience??

Duhhhh I’m thirsty :tounge_xd:

You got so excited you forgot to unquote the gif LOL

Based on their body language, I think its from life experience. :phew:

• LOL 3

6 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I already thought that coming. It is obvious since SDM's mom got something to do with him. 

Writer sure loves to make SDM popo him. lol. 

• LOL 2

17 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

2 more ep and they’re breaking up? wow writernim must ran out of ideas~~ the amount of skinship in the drama is insane lol.. sometimes im asking myself, 

Spoiler

is it really necessary to put that much skinship in the drama?? the rating is still poor thoughh

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 1
  • LOL 3

I dunno what are they trying to prove with too many skinships. Perhaps to show PMY is single and game to have skinships in her drama? Lol.

If Mr Neighbor gets too jealous of her drama skinships, 50 Shades of SeoJoonie will happen once Miss Neighbor wraps up drama. B)

• Like 1
  • LOL 9