• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

2 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Good morning from our lovely couple! From the beginning until the end, I see no difference:D

Im telling u PMY has never looked at no man like this ever before. Even LMH.

• Like 5

I swear.. when I saw this, all i can think of was "ohhhh.. girl fell harrrrd.. :wub::blush:

I wonder what was her reaction when she saw this.. LoL! 

**Reminder: DO NOT quote photos.

• Like 1
On 5/25/2019 at 12:20 AM, Nusrat.mitu said:

are  you talking about this moment? 

Yup I was referrng to that moment

1 minute ago, zashi23 said:

I swear.. when I saw this, all i can think of was "ohhhh.. girl fell harrrrd.. :wub::blush:

I wonder what was her reaction when she saw this.. LoL! 

**Reminder: DO NOT quote photos.

"Maybe no one noticed?"-PMY

ahahah we all noticed PMY. WE ALL NOTICED.

btw is it just me or there's some secret codes between them when PSJ turned around and asked if PMY agree with what he said, his smirk gave it all away there was another meaning behind it.

Mmmm I want to share something with you guys but I don't wanna make you down. I feel down rn. Remember about aura reading / prediction account on twitter I've shared last time? I'm half believe her/him because some her/him predict is true. Should I share or not? 

6 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Mmmm I want to share something with you guys but I don't wanna make you down. I feel down rn. Remember about aura reading / prediction account on twitter I've shared last time? I'm half believe her/him because some her/him predict is true. Should I share or not? 

Go ahead. Maybe we can lift you up lol

11 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

It will make you all down too. I must gather strength first to share this. Give me a minute

Dont worry about it. Ive heard and read worst. lol. and they are predictions.. others have different predictions too. But if its making you down. Cheer up here. :D

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

It will make you all down too. I must gather strength first to share this. Give me a minute

what kind of precdiction? like Chinese fortune-teller? don't worry i don't believe superstitions. i believe just a fact.:D

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

what kind of precdiction? like Chinese fortune-teller? don't worry i don't believe superstitions. i believe just a fact.:D

Spoiler

Someone ask are PSJ-PMY still dating? That account said no.

Yeah, it's prediction. Don't overthink about that. As long as they are both single, we can hope they will end up together, endgame. ;)

• Like 1
Spoiler

Okay then..on March 2019 someone asked "did Psj and pmy dating in the past" and his answer is yes. And yesterday Im trying asking "are psj and pmy still dating?" and the answer is no. I regret for asking that :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1