[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

On 5/25/2019 at 12:20 AM, Nusrat.mitu said:

are  you talking about this moment? 

Yup I was referrng to that moment

1 minute ago, zashi23 said:

I swear.. when I saw this, all i can think of was "ohhhh.. girl fell harrrrd.. :wub::blush:

I wonder what was her reaction when she saw this.. LoL! 

**Reminder: DO NOT quote photos.

"Maybe no one noticed?"-PMY

ahahah we all noticed PMY. WE ALL NOTICED.

btw is it just me or there's some secret codes between them when PSJ turned around and asked if PMY agree with what he said, his smirk gave it all away there was another meaning behind it.

Mmmm I want to share something with you guys but I don't wanna make you down. I feel down rn. Remember about aura reading / prediction account on twitter I've shared last time? I'm half believe her/him because some her/him predict is true. Should I share or not? 

6 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Mmmm I want to share something with you guys but I don't wanna make you down. I feel down rn. Remember about aura reading / prediction account on twitter I've shared last time? I'm half believe her/him because some her/him predict is true. Should I share or not? 

Go ahead. Maybe we can lift you up lol

11 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

It will make you all down too. I must gather strength first to share this. Give me a minute

Dont worry about it. Ive heard and read worst. lol. and they are predictions.. others have different predictions too. But if its making you down. Cheer up here. :D

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

It will make you all down too. I must gather strength first to share this. Give me a minute

what kind of precdiction? like Chinese fortune-teller? don't worry i don't believe superstitions. i believe just a fact.:D

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

what kind of precdiction? like Chinese fortune-teller? don't worry i don't believe superstitions. i believe just a fact.:D

Spoiler

Someone ask are PSJ-PMY still dating? That account said no.

Yeah, it's prediction. Don't overthink about that. As long as they are both single, we can hope they will end up together, endgame. ;)

• Like 1

Just now, endensia said:

Someone ask are PSJ-PMY still dating? That account said no.

Yeah, it's prediction. Don't overthink about that. As long as they are both single, we can hope they will end up together, endgame. ;)

Hmm i guess whenever this happens we can just look back at the Mont Blanc moment :wub:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Okay then..on March 2019 someone asked "did Psj and pmy dating in the past" and his answer is yes. And yesterday Im trying asking "are psj and pmy still dating?" and the answer is no. I regret for asking that :tears:

how he/she knows that. he/she is a Korean reporter? or ppc's acquaintance?

ok..i will cheer you up. ask me "are ppc still dating?" then i'll answer "Yes" :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

When I decided to join this ship, it was PPC themselves that made me turned into a shipper. From their words to actions, PPC did it all themselves so that's why I joined, not from some prediction "guru". So since I entered this ship that way, I will exit that way.

Until PPC themselves declare it themselves such as one gets married to another individual other than PPC, then my heart will go on LOL

Just like the titanic, I will go down with it.

• Like 5
  • Love 4