• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

3 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i told you guys it was him!!!! he attended the wedding!!! see my stalking game is still strong!!!!

Is that really him? Sometimes it looks like him, sometimes it doesnt hahah

19 minutes ago, Babalooba said:

Is that really him? Sometimes it looks like him, sometimes it doesnt hahah

yes i think it was him.. i can see the casts of wwwsk too except PMY.. i think the one who sat nxt to PSJ was Gummy the singer.. and Hwang bora sat by his other side.

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

yes i think it was him.. i can see the casts of wwwsk too except PMY.. i think the one who sat nxt to PSJ was Gummy the singer.. and Hwang bora sat by his other side.

So the empty seat was meant for PMY then? :wub:

4 hours ago, Babalooba said:

So the empty seat was meant for PMY then? :wub:

there was one empty seat..  usually in wedding didnt ppl rsvp or something? so by right they should hv known how many seats to be prepared.. that one empty seat is kinda suspicious haha.. maybe she cancelled last minute? .. but nah i think maybe it was yoo jae suk’s seat but since he was the mc, the seat was left empty most of time.. 

seems like all the seats were occupied.. other visitors, Bora, PSJ, Gummy  and maybe YSJ.. since he's the MC, he is seated at the corner table. 

If you would look at the other pictures, all the seats are occupied by other guests. 

pretty sure PMY would attend if she could but given her schedule, and HPL finale almost here.. she's really busy.. 

Maybe they would have another reunion dinner to celebrate? :grin:

25 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

But also sorry to break ppc hearts, that another seat could be Gummy's husband seat. :sweatingbullets:

you mean the seat next to her?  no.. JoJungsuk (gummy's husband) was not there. they usually attend weddings without their other half.:) I think the seat on Gummys right is for YooJaeSuk, but he is the MC. so its vacant most of the time.

I think I also see Chansung? is PDnim there too?  it looked like a very intimate wedding. small crowd, just maybe really close family and friends. Good to know that wwwsk got really close to each other.

If that is SeoJoon, then he is enjoying the song very much.. and why not, light atmosphere to relax and be merry. If PMY was there (if KJW's IG post any indication that they were not working yesterday?), I'm sure all entertainment news will explode with their news, shadowing HPL final episodes and god knows, who else are going to leave salty words on PMY's IG.... sigh...

As for those who is leaving the park2 ship... i dont understand, just because you're shipping them, do you actually believe that they are gonna get married in the future? I thought we are just casually shipping them because of a drama and we love their relationship so much that we wish are are still together after the end of the drama,  and if they are really dating, then thats fine but if not, then that's life.... they are in a highly competitive environment, therefore just the word dating may mean loss of income from sponsorships which their career depend on.

Talking about career, I wonder if PMY is considered one of the highly paid actress in Korea now... at least top 10 or top 20? That would mean their (seojoon is right) fees would be quite high. I hope they can act in more dramas and their fees would not be a barrier to act in other rom com or action dramas (need PMY and PSJ in action drama next):)

And i rewatched ep1-5 yesterday night, and slept at 3am!. Gosh, need to get some sleep :)

And congrats on getting to pg 801.... nearly a year after the end of the drama? :)

No, PMY is not yet on the current list of highest paid actresses in Korea there are so many on the highest paid such as KTH who is on long hiatus and pregnant but still on current list of highest paid. 

There is no need for PPC shippers to rush them to marry. Many always used SSC as example but they do not know the dramas and everything on SSC ship and solid fans its not a bed of roses for shippers even if your ship marries. :lol: Many SSC shippers have left and disappeared having been disappointed that they become even more private after marriage. Many shippers wrongfully thought once their favorite Korean stars marry, they can finally see them often together finally in public. :lol:

• Like 2

For me, I ship real not reel. Thats why I'm here. It is not my thing satisfying myself of two people who not liking each other. I may leave this forum if one day they found someone else. And may join that forum if they are with someone else lol. And if I still admire our PPC, I might just stay in wwwsk forum only. lol.

But I guess those people who stop shipping them is because they become more interest to another couple or they couldnt be patience enough to see our PPC progression. How many of us here still posting here? I bet most of us here do believe they are real. I went to another forums and it is hard to see others discussing the couple real and sincere behaviour towards each other even after drama ends. We got so many believable facts here.

The moment when they admit that they are dating, that news already can satisfy my ship heart. I dont need to wait until wedding announcement. People expect them to be like SSC thats why always mention wedding. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
54 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

I thought we are just casually shipping them because of a drama 

uhm i dunno about other ppl.. but i dont ship them jst bcoz of a drama.. i ship them because i believe they are a secret couple (based on knetz ent insiders, house locations, dating rumours, coincidences etc)..  so ofc i hope they will get married in the future. (after happily dating for a long time) hahah.. 

anyhow im not gonna force anything on them.. if they are, they are. if they arent, oh well.. im not gonna cry a river over that.. i cant even tell if my own relationship is gonna last, let alone predicting the future for others... que sera sera...  but for now i believe they are together and that’s enough for me.. i hope they will happily dating for a long time like Rain-KTH or Jisung-LBY.. come on they are still young what’s the rush.. it’s not like marriage is the solution to everything.... 

• Like 10
  • Love 2

The most fun part become a shipper is the phase like this: before the announcement. We're in guessing, we're excited just because of the little things they do, the coincidences and everything. After the announcement we must be happy but it's not as much interesting as it was before the announcement:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

yeah.. me too.. i didnt join this forum because of their drama..  lol!

I noticed their spark because of the drama, but Im here because of the FACTs that unfolded after. Im not really into "love teams" and never will support make believe stuff just to connect two people who just worked professionally in a drama that was loved.

I love the LYJ-KMS pairing onscreen... but I love the real PSJ-PMY relationship much more!

If i think that their relationship is clearly onscreen... only for the drama.. id stop there and move on to other dramas.

I am supporting PPC because I strongly believe they are REAL. Not really rushing them to admit publicly or get married. they are young, they should just enjoy life together. it would probably take yeaaars.. but I just hope they are the endgame of each other. :P

• Like 9
  • Love 1

If we are only here only because of the drama then we should have been posting at WWWSK Thread at Korean Drama Section of Soompi Forums and not here at ParkPark Thread of Shippers Paradise Section :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

There's no rush. Some people say PMY is already mid 30's. So what? Her situation is not like yours. She can well afford to have children using new technology if she decides to marry late. What is important is both PMY and PSJ must be fully willing to marry by the time they decide to and hopefully it will be with each other. :D

And no of course I am not here for the drama chemistry alone. :P I love a lot of drama couples but I chose this username and to be here rather than anywhere else. 

My stages of being PPC shipper:

- Their drama chemistry caught my interest made me joined Soompi.

- because of their chemistry I wished they date in real life

- when dating rumors were published I was shocked and it intensified my wish

- i know we cannot predict the future, even married couples separate all the time, so I am still here just hoping for the best for PMY and PSJ. Que Sera Sera.

• Like 9