[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, Ivy-Blue said:
  • Bohyunahn IG also followed PSJ, did they work together before ? anyone know ? :)

No. Ahn Bo Hyun became known in Descendants of the Sun. He has only few big projects before. But he is following a lot of actors and actresses whom he has not worked with. He probably just like to follow big stars. He is not following Kim Ji Won though although they worked together in DOTS, he was closer to SHK back then. But maybe he watched FFMW and liked PSJ. :joy:

• LOL 2

Spoiler

I think PMY-KJW and PMY-ABH chemistry is the same off screen.

Of cos, she spent more time with KJW starting ep 8. But I think she act the way she always be to both of them. Sadly we cant get bts of ABH with her. Only through ig post she can reveal their good friendship. 

whats funny about SDM is she called both her so-called-brother and boyfriend the same.

Eungi Sekki and Saja Sekki. So whats the diff ? :lol:

14 minutes ago, quietobserver said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think PMY-KJW and PMY-ABH chemistry is the same off screen.

Of cos, she spent more time with KJW starting ep 8. But I think she act the way she always be to both of them. Sadly we cant get bts of ABH with her. Only through ig post she can reveal their good friendship. 

whats funny about SDM is she called both her so-called-brother and boyfriend the same.

Eungi Sekki and Saja Sekki. So whats the diff ? :lol:

Spoiler

Yes, I remember in one of HPL bts when they did the scene together, PMY’s behaviour towards ABH is the same as what she did towards KJW.

45 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

wasnt he the one who didnt know SHK-SJK were dating during DOTS and had a crush on SHK? 

Yes he was the one who had a crush on SHK. He was clueless SSC were dating :lol: 

now, many at the other ship are angry at PMY why always a pic with him and not  with their oppa. :joy:

Maybe towards the finale she will post pic with KJW and PD like the Three Parks of WWWSK :relieved:

I think ABH and PSJ knew each other somehow... My guess is maybe thru MMA training. PSJ did some training in MMA during FFMW. and I think ABH is very fond of MMA training in his personal time.

and he is friends with Yura, that also PSJ used to follow in IG and who is now part of Awrsome ent. 

I hope she wont post with her current costar. Good enough she has shown everyone she has good relationship with him through the bts scenes. She already caused fire posting with ABH, I'm afraid she will get more if she did that. Poor queen, you dont deserve to get hurt for showing your closeness. 

4 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

omo pinggumama went to KKY’s wedding.. was PSJ there too?

Reveal hidden contents

url%5D

maybe? maybe not? hahah probably not but that hair look like his.. hahaha yeah maybe not.. but maybe yes?? 

ok im crazy

I think it's not PSJ 

2 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I hope she wont post with her current costar. Good enough she has shown everyone she has good relationship with him through the bts scenes. She already caused fire posting with ABH, I'm afraid she will get more if she did that. 

If she doesn't, I guess people also start to think pmy n kjw have 'something'. I think most of people who hate pmy' (because she posted with abh) are immature shipper.  

these kind of fans are really ‘classy’.. how dare they said KJW is the one who makes HPL popular and she should hv posted pic with him instead!!! scuse meh but if anybody made HPL famous, it’s PMY + the whole cast. jst stop being crazy and give credit where credit’s due.. and PMY can do anything she wants it’s her instagram.. if they like their oppa so much they should post his pic instead.. y ask PMY to do it.. i swear to god these trolls exist in all ships.. u do guys remember some wwwsk/PPC fans also did the same thing bfore (the ones where fans asked her y she hates PSJ and some fans fought on her ig about tagging PSJ issue) and PMY deleted some pic coz it was bothering her.. i tell ya it’s gonna be the same thing again.. PMY cant win with these trolls so y bother..

• Sad 4

i think she already learnrd how to ignore those people who just cause troubles.  ugh.. Im annoyed on her behalf because of this people. And why do they care so much if she post a pic with KJW or not?? KJW doesnt even do that.. KJW nevr even posted to stay tuned and watch HPL... does her fans made an issue of it? No! not a big deal! Its their profile.. you dont like what they post? unfollow and give evryone a favor of less negative vibes online. jeez.. annoying, toxic people.. seriously.. they need to get a life outside shipping! lol! 

learn from DeukMi..hang out with your friends or find a guy! stop harrassing PMY with your nonsense! :unamused: