Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:
  Hide contents

what I think...

PMy solid fans dont want her to get hurt with top star anymore. PSJ solid fans probably dont want their oppa with someone yet. He's young. But nahh I dont consider he's that young lol. The right time to be in love. Both of them. Let their lonely heart meet.

yep you're right. her fans don't want celeb as her bf or husband. and his fans don't want their oppa with anyone.:sweat_smile:

• Confused 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

Next someone gonna comes and ask about why the hair under his armpit looks smooth and soft..

we have reached the ultimate crackhead level :sweat_smile:

• LOL 4

i think this is y PPC will nvr go public unless they’re getting married soon... sobs PSJ is such a good man and protective bf... he’ll put PMY first no matter what.. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

ABH got to appear on her ig post two times... giddy up giddy up

ugh.. I actually saw some comments from other shippers.. gawwd.. they are friends! so what?? thats how you show support? dont make an issue out of it, just because she didnt post her leading man. :unamused:

• LOL 1

13 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

.. sobs PSJ is such a good man and protective bf... he’ll put PMY first no matter what.. 

you know he flutters every lady's heart is not only because of his good looks. it's the warm aura about him, the way he talks to the ladies, the respect he has for them,the way he is considerate to them, the way he puts their comfortness first! pmy must be one lucky women! idk what sweet things he did for her off screen but she told in interviews that -- "psj's left side of the face looks good on camera so does for pmy yet he still let pmy to be on the left side so that her visuals could stand out more" then in another interview she said "during hot days psj would let pmy do her shooting first & wait for her to finish" then we got to see him ocassionally shielding her from sunlight in the bts! ahggh this little gestures proves what kind of man he was raised to be as & how much considerate he is about pmy's comfortness! :wub:

• Love 5

I'm watching HPL and a huge fan of both series and PMY, i just wanna leave it here that the chemistry between PMY & KJW vs PMY & PSJ is kinda diff and i still ship PPC more than the other couple because I believe the other couple BTS is for fanservice. //ilovethatfanservicetoo

but i just support PMY whatever she acts in because just her is enough xD

• Like 5
  • Off-Topic 1

omo pinggumama went to KKY’s wedding.. was PSJ there too?

Spoiler

url%5D

maybe? maybe not? hahah probably not but that hair look like his.. hahaha yeah maybe not.. but maybe yes?? 

ok im crazy

• LOL 1

KKY said he is dating with her gf for 3 years. and his dog is couple dog.

i think he was really surprised when he heard ppc're dating for 3 years and their dogs are couple dogs.:lol:

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Ivy-Blue said:
  • Bohyunahn IG also followed PSJ, did they work together before ? anyone know ? :)

No. Ahn Bo Hyun became known in Descendants of the Sun. He has only few big projects before. But he is following a lot of actors and actresses whom he has not worked with. He probably just like to follow big stars. He is not following Kim Ji Won though although they worked together in DOTS, he was closer to SHK back then. But maybe he watched FFMW and liked PSJ. :joy:

• LOL 2

Spoiler

I think PMY-KJW and PMY-ABH chemistry is the same off screen.

Of cos, she spent more time with KJW starting ep 8. But I think she act the way she always be to both of them. Sadly we cant get bts of ABH with her. Only through ig post she can reveal their good friendship. 

whats funny about SDM is she called both her so-called-brother and boyfriend the same.

Eungi Sekki and Saja Sekki. So whats the diff ? :lol:

14 minutes ago, quietobserver said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think PMY-KJW and PMY-ABH chemistry is the same off screen.

Of cos, she spent more time with KJW starting ep 8. But I think she act the way she always be to both of them. Sadly we cant get bts of ABH with her. Only through ig post she can reveal their good friendship. 

whats funny about SDM is she called both her so-called-brother and boyfriend the same.

Eungi Sekki and Saja Sekki. So whats the diff ? :lol:

Spoiler

Yes, I remember in one of HPL bts when they did the scene together, PMY’s behaviour towards ABH is the same as what she did towards KJW.