Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I'm watching HPL and a huge fan of both series and PMY, i just wanna leave it here that the chemistry between PMY & KJW vs PMY & PSJ is kinda diff and i still ship PPC more than the other couple because I believe the other couple BTS is for fanservice. //ilovethatfanservicetoo

but i just support PMY whatever she acts in because just her is enough xD

• Like 5
  • Off-Topic 1

omo pinggumama went to KKY’s wedding.. was PSJ there too?

Spoiler

url%5D

maybe? maybe not? hahah probably not but that hair look like his.. hahaha yeah maybe not.. but maybe yes?? 

ok im crazy

• LOL 1

KKY said he is dating with her gf for 3 years. and his dog is couple dog.

i think he was really surprised when he heard ppc're dating for 3 years and their dogs are couple dogs.:lol:

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

• Bohyunahn IG also followed PSJ, did they work together before ? anyone know ? :)

1 hour ago, Ivy-Blue said:
  • Bohyunahn IG also followed PSJ, did they work together before ? anyone know ? :)

No. Ahn Bo Hyun became known in Descendants of the Sun. He has only few big projects before. But he is following a lot of actors and actresses whom he has not worked with. He probably just like to follow big stars. He is not following Kim Ji Won though although they worked together in DOTS, he was closer to SHK back then. But maybe he watched FFMW and liked PSJ. :joy:

• LOL 2

Spoiler

I think PMY-KJW and PMY-ABH chemistry is the same off screen.

Of cos, she spent more time with KJW starting ep 8. But I think she act the way she always be to both of them. Sadly we cant get bts of ABH with her. Only through ig post she can reveal their good friendship. 

whats funny about SDM is she called both her so-called-brother and boyfriend the same.

Eungi Sekki and Saja Sekki. So whats the diff ? :lol:

14 minutes ago, quietobserver said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think PMY-KJW and PMY-ABH chemistry is the same off screen.

Of cos, she spent more time with KJW starting ep 8. But I think she act the way she always be to both of them. Sadly we cant get bts of ABH with her. Only through ig post she can reveal their good friendship. 

whats funny about SDM is she called both her so-called-brother and boyfriend the same.

Eungi Sekki and Saja Sekki. So whats the diff ? :lol:

Spoiler

Yes, I remember in one of HPL bts when they did the scene together, PMY’s behaviour towards ABH is the same as what she did towards KJW.

45 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

wasnt he the one who didnt know SHK-SJK were dating during DOTS and had a crush on SHK? 

Yes he was the one who had a crush on SHK. He was clueless SSC were dating :lol: 

now, many at the other ship are angry at PMY why always a pic with him and not  with their oppa. :joy:

Maybe towards the finale she will post pic with KJW and PD like the Three Parks of WWWSK :relieved:

I think ABH and PSJ knew each other somehow... My guess is maybe thru MMA training. PSJ did some training in MMA during FFMW. and I think ABH is very fond of MMA training in his personal time.

and he is friends with Yura, that also PSJ used to follow in IG and who is now part of Awrsome ent. 

If you search on twitter with keyword 'min young seo joon' why their dating news is up again :lol: there are still some people who are shocked by the news

I hope she wont post with her current costar. Good enough she has shown everyone she has good relationship with him through the bts scenes. She already caused fire posting with ABH, I'm afraid she will get more if she did that. Poor queen, you dont deserve to get hurt for showing your closeness. 

4 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

omo pinggumama went to KKY’s wedding.. was PSJ there too?

Reveal hidden contents

url%5D

maybe? maybe not? hahah probably not but that hair look like his.. hahaha yeah maybe not.. but maybe yes?? 

ok im crazy

I think it's not PSJ