Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

2 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

It will make you all down too. I must gather strength first to share this. Give me a minute

That's just predicted. Here, we have alot coincidences n facts

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

It will make you all down too. I must gather strength first to share this. Give me a minute

Dont worry about it. Ive heard and read worst. lol. and they are predictions.. others have different predictions too. But if its making you down. Cheer up here. :D

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

what kind of precdiction? like Chinese fortune-teller? don't worry i don't believe superstitions. i believe just a fact.:D

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

what kind of precdiction? like Chinese fortune-teller? don't worry i don't believe superstitions. i believe just a fact.:D

Spoiler

Someone ask are PSJ-PMY still dating? That account said no.

Yeah, it's prediction. Don't overthink about that. As long as they are both single, we can hope they will end up together, endgame. ;)

• Like 1

Spoiler

Okay then..on March 2019 someone asked "did Psj and pmy dating in the past" and his answer is yes. And yesterday Im trying asking "are psj and pmy still dating?" and the answer is no. I regret for asking that :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, endensia said:

Someone ask are PSJ-PMY still dating? That account said no.

Yeah, it's prediction. Don't overthink about that. As long as they are both single, we can hope they will end up together, endgame. ;)

Hmm i guess whenever this happens we can just look back at the Mont Blanc moment :wub:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Okay then..on March 2019 someone asked "did Psj and pmy dating in the past" and his answer is yes. And yesterday Im trying asking "are psj and pmy still dating?" and the answer is no. I regret for asking that :tears:

how he/she knows that. he/she is a Korean reporter? or ppc's acquaintance?

ok..i will cheer you up. ask me "are ppc still dating?" then i'll answer "Yes" :lol:

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

When I decided to join this ship, it was PPC themselves that made me turned into a shipper. From their words to actions, PPC did it all themselves so that's why I joined, not from some prediction "guru". So since I entered this ship that way, I will exit that way.

Until PPC themselves declare it themselves such as one gets married to another individual other than PPC, then my heart will go on LOL

Just like the titanic, I will go down with it.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

how he/she knows that. he/she is a Korean reporter? or ppc's acquaintance?

ok..i will cheer you up. ask me "are ppc still dating?" then i'll answer "Yes" :lol:

He said he is aura reader. Okay I won't believe something like this again :D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

He said he is aura reader. Okay I won't believe something like this again :D

I can read auras too.. I feel their aura of Love... so yeah they are definitely together. :P

Yeah, people can just claim anything,e specially online.  Thats why we stay with the facts.. here! B)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, Matilda_Anne said:

btw @snitchdream08 is this person always give aura reading for free? like you jst ask stuffs and he’ll respond? 

he is usually predict about Kpop. And this is my 4th attempt questions and this is first time he answered me

• Like 1

There are several K entertainment couples who prioritize their careers more that became affected if they have dating rumors, revert back to being just friends, or taking it slow for the sake of careers. 

May or may not be true, we will never really know. All we do are guessing games. As long as we won't make them our only source of joy then it's fine to delulu. Fangirling especially shipping is one hell of a roller-coaster ride. 

I wish they will end up together but if PMY and PSJ are not meant to be, I hope she will be with a non celebrity. It's hard to be married to a fellow top celebrity. Especially if your spouse is your former drama partner and you have plenty of shippers. I pity SHK she cannot do anything without being attacked by immature shippers and being on top of the news whether fake news or real news. While JJH who is married to a non celeb is more free to move around. 

This is why I understand why PMY solids want a non celebrity for her. 

Spoiler

Although I do not understand some solids shipping PMY with JCW and KJW but not with PSJ. ^_^

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Posted (edited)

Tzunami #FANCY (@choutzuyu99) Tweeted: dont worry HPL is ending next week so she'll have time for you again psj! https://t.co/kcA1ekw4Lw https://twitter.com/choutzuyu99/status/1132733657334947840?s=17

Hi, my first post here. 

Still donno how to post correctly. Sorry jump into this topic

But have you read tweet last night from the one who tweet about ppc 6.3 billion wedding? She tweet about psj article on soompi and her other tweets on bts wwwsk. 

Edited by Rina Tri prabandari
To make it easier to understand