[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

On 3/4/2019 at 9:36 PM, ayupkurnia said:

Hi guys, new here.. well not that new, the last time I was login to soompi forum maybe about 10 years ago, now because of the chemistry of PPC I decided to make a comeback :D

:o

I have been religiously reading 644 pages for these 2 weeks non-stop like I have no other life :P finally made it till the end.

Gonna stay be a silent reader and keep on shipping our beloved PPC, wishing them all happiness in the world! Nice to meet you guys :wub:

Welcome! You read all the pages?! :o Respect! You're definitely in the right ship group. :)

i just saw some of HPL’s script reading photos.. MY looks so pretty.. her hair is shorter and darker now.. Kim jae wook looks handsome too. not sure if we can share photos of them here coz this is ppc thread.. or we can?? 

i think her new drama will be successful coz the plot is fun and fresh..(i really hope it will be). the rating for Touch Your Heart keeps dropping eventhough ppl anticipated it even bfore the drama is aired bcoz of YIN and LDW.. i guess the plot of the drama is really important to secure ratings now.. 

fingers crossed HPL + TDF will be successful so MY + SJ can have their wedding ceremony in some place in Turkey with happy hearts (hahaha delusional delusional) 

I think its ok.. We will support their invidual projects and will continue to flutter with their private moments. :D

yes! PMY always pretty! I really hope this is already her hair style for this drama.. pleaaaaasssee.. I really lover her with long hair...:P

We all have to agree that her popularity and stardom shot up after doing her first romcom. I mean, she's always been a star but she has been one of the most underrated ones, probably because she's never done a role as lovable as Kim Mi So before. After WWWSK she's literally just everywhere.

With her reigning the charts this past year we can expect her to be very busy this year. I'm just very happy for her because she deserves all of this success and love. Hoping she also gets some rest in between (and time to squeeze in some PSJ loving).

• Like 1

hmmm.. I wonder what PSJ is up to these days.. I hope he's resting well and Im just gonna put it here again. Im not really worried about ParkPark. :P

PMY being paired with others and being shipped is a good thing... it means she has good chemistry with her on screen partner/s... she always has.

I tried watching her scenes with her other co stars.. she acts well with them and delivers the scene needed.  BUT I did not feel anything special or more about it... even with LMH (whom she had a relationship with after). I guess what they had developed more behind the scenes.  with JCW, they were fun to watch, sure they looked flirty but its like they are more friendly flirty not romantic flirty. 

same with PSJ... he knows how to create that romantic atmosphere with his co stars...

I guess what Im saying is.. we should welcome and support their new and upcoming projects.. even if they had to do kissing scenes with other people. lol!

we shouldnt be jealous of it.. :P

Im pretty sure PSJ is already prepared on PMYs new drama, I mean she will be really busy...soooo.. our boy moved 200m away from her home! lol! 

pretty sure, they got this all figured out already and are pretty stable on where they are now..:heart:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, dizzyfuzzy said:

Do you see park park? yes i saw that, on that building, behind her

omg!!!!! your eye is so good.:wub:

Yes.. she was between ParkPark buildings.:P "Coincidence" again? Suuuuuree.. :lol:

because she did not notice those huge letters.. at all. :lol:

maybe because her last name is Park? sure. Her last name will always be Park anyway.:sweat_smile:

• Like 1

I read back the first article came out by DongaSport about their so-called-3-years-relationship that they've been 007 like dating till now and 'been supporting each others' works and trust each other' that makes their relationship last long..

well I believe this time they'll keep their relationship strong too. :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

I read back the first article came out by DongaSport about their so-called-3-years-relationship that they've been 007 like dating till now and 'been supporting each others' works and trust each other' that makes their relationship last long..

well I believe this time they'll keep their relationship strong too. :D

What's the meaning of 007 code in dating? Very secret?