[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

It's funny how i really hooked up with this drama (wwwsk) 
I started watching kdrama in my childhood since 2005,  
i remember watching  memories in bali, sassy girl chunyang, full house, jewel in the palace, goong along with other taiwanese drama. it was a good childhood memories. but i'm not curious or excited when drama is over like now.
Goong is the last drama i watched, after that i am not following any kdrama, since i only watching from tv. Internet is very limited at that time.
earlier this year, i found this drama (wwwsk). I got excited because it contains comedy element (yes i love comedy genre), i watched all the episodes in 4 days.
And i am amazed, their chemistry is so good. I can't differentiate wether they're really acting or not.
It's really really refreshing drama to watch. 9.5/10 from me. salute
I just wish that they'll found happy life together ever after in real world.

• Like 1

Same here. Can’t get enough of this wwwsk. Now watching for the 3rd time and think the drama is still very cute and romantic. Really like the great chemistry between PSJ and PMY. I will continue to repeat watching. Praying very hard and hope they can become real life couple and happily married.  Also hope they can announce their love relationship ASAP without worrying so much of what other people think and say. They are really a great couple together! :wub:

Edited by PsjPmy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

I got stuck in the payment step, too, but it wasn't PayPal. It was the payment system they're using. 

Oh gosh really?? I hope someone out there could at least share some of beautiful moments of Ppc...yeah of course we must wait till few months later:bawling:

2 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

And there's no other drama tvn's video can beat this clip:rolleyes:

I read somewhere that is it true PMY drinking wine before she shoot this scene?

Yeah, it was posted a while ago that she had some wine to relax before shooting this scene to get over her nervousness. It's actually pretty common for actors to have as drink to relax before a love scene. :)

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

I’ve seen so many making out videos but this one is just so different, they make me speechless .

Get married please 

right?? :D the way PMY looked at PSJ is just sooo in love!

37 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

right?? :D the way PMY looked at PSJ is just sooo in love!

if u looked closely at the clip, PSJ actually looked at PMY first as soon as their lips parted before he planned on going at it again but then he realized she was staring at him LOL

I've been disappearing cause I got locked out of my account LOL anywaysss, happy to be back.

I'm really excited for PMY's new drama because the storyline itself I can relate to that because I'm living it HAHHA:P

• Like 3