[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

wow Minyoungie is the new Tod’s ambassador representing Korea and will participate in Milan Fashion show! wowwwww the queen is going global! so happy for her!! **clap clapppppp**

on the other hand, itaewon class is already in the top 10 of highest rated dramas in cable tv with only 6 eps aired..  so happy for both PSJ and PMY~ i think 2020 will be their year~quoting Jo Yi Seo “love and success, i (we) will achieve both” ~ :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 5

She was sooo pretty today! :wub: she looked so blooming and happy and she looks like she gained more weight tham before (good for her). Inspite of the cold weather and late night busy shooting of IFY.. she looks happy. No trace of being tired or having a hard time :) i guess she enjoys working in the drama and the company of the people there.

Somebody had a grreaT valentines day.. :P

• Like 2

MY was sooo pretty like a fairy:love:Always love her in white... I've watched the preview and i would say i've already fall in love with the drama! I'm not a fan of melodrama but this drama definitely worth to watch as it gives me a fall-in-love mood.. And of course for our romcom queen! Looking forward to meet you Haewon:blush: 

• Like 1

I’m excited for PMY drama! I love the actor Lee Jae Wook. He is only 22 but will play same age friends as PMY/SKJ. It isn’t until he smiles he looks his age :love:.  Be ready for LJW to be a scene stealer!

• Like 2