(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, thi2018 said:

I don’t know if I should post this because it’s so negative.....but

I feel like he will hesitate to come forward even if he has feelings for her. In one article that I read back when he renewed his contract with FNC, he still got a lot of negative comments from netz saying something like...

His BS center controversy

Why are his lips so curving 

Even my mom asked why he always smiles. He smiled in every picture which make people feel tired 

I don’t like him

I hate his smile because he thinks he looks so wonderful with his smile

how many CFs will extend their contracts with him

why he only has one hair style 

His facial expression is the same in every pic....

70782096-e251-48bb-a31b-84232f3184ec.jpe

These can really affect him negatively and will discourage him to move forward to her since at the very beginning I remember he said even though he was happy with the leading role in SITR, he was afraid to ruin her work.

I hope you will be more comfortable, friend. You seems to be worried and suspicious about their r.ship.. I believe they are real for sure :))). And like what people said above. The more fame he is getting, the more pressure and negative things he has to face. But of course, at once he will get a lot of fans and many other positive ones. It always has 2 sides: bad and good. Keep looking at the positive side if you can. Everything will become less hard.

7 hours ago, pttt97 said:

I feel like just few people have strong faith about them like me :)))) it is true that her ring is from Ganeshi but she is not necessary to wear in ring finger. She really rarely wears only one ring in her left ring finger in whole hand. She is favourite of wearing in forefinger :))) I just guess that maybe she took advantage of wearing brand's ring like this to show something :))) 

I guess I’m trying to find some strong evidence to support what I believe but I don’t seem to find it. Regarding the ring, it’s more that Ganeshi requested her to wear that ring in the ring finger because it’s their style. Kim Tae Ri was their former model and I looked at her pictures, she did wear the ring in the same finger. 

Spoiler

mb_1513326021513208.jpg

7 minutes ago, katty27 said:

Forget the story of the ring we imagined. There was a real story of his hands n her shoulders on Japan vacation some months ago    

Kkkkk....ya. this is love story behind this :)))

14 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

I guess I’m trying to find some strong evidence to support what I believe but I don’t seem to find it. Regarding the ring, it’s more that Ganeshi requested her to wear that ring in the ring finger because it’s their style. Kim Tae Ri was their former model and I looked at her pictures, she did wear the ring in the same finger. 

Hide contents

mb_1513326021513208.jpg

Ah its ok...because i just think she could wear another ring or in another finger if she wanted because the ring size seem to be bigger than her finger so she has to fix it. But anw..forget the ring incident :)))

ah for what i have seen, i feel like there were many thing considered as evidences for me. But of course, people have their own feeling and thought :))

13 hours ago, thi2018 said:

I don’t know if I should post this because it’s so negative.....but

I feel like he will hesitate to come forward even if he has feelings for her. In one article that I read back when he renewed his contract with FNC, he still got a lot of negative comments from netz saying something like...

His BS center controversy

Why are his lips so curving 

Even my mom asked why he always smiles. He smiled in every picture which make people feel tired 

I don’t like him

I hate his smile because he thinks he looks so wonderful with his smile

how many CFs will extend their contracts with him

why he only has one hair style 

His facial expression is the same in every pic....

70782096-e251-48bb-a31b-84232f3184ec.jpe

These can really affect him negatively and will discourage him to move forward to her since at the very beginning I remember he said even though he was happy with the leading role in SITR, he was afraid to ruin her work.

Well, most of us knows that Korea entertainment is quite aggressive. The haters usually attack with nasty comment. I guess those who loves JHI can feel that he tries to smile everytime, even when he looks tired cause he is trying not to be rude. Such behaviour should be applauded instead of criticized. 

I sincerely hope he can ignores those nasty comments and just be himself. Fighting!!

22 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

I cannot find any pic of Shark's ending, I wonder if she did this too to KimNamGil, as he was her best costar before JHI :lol:

In case of SYJ-KNG, he was actually into her than the other way around. KNG said SYJ is #1 in his heart and he called himself "Ye Jin Fool" aawww...they had a movie together right after "Shark" ended. The movie name is "Pirates." When they had presscon, he showed so many nice gestures toward her but her reactions were not the same as with JHI..so that's why I think SYJ likes JHI as a man, not a friend. Because it's my first time noticing SYJ likes someone, I want to support her with that person, in this case JHI, and I am waiting for him to to take some actions. ...watch KNG-SYJ reactions .... he was not afraid to show his affections towards her!! That's how truely love should be...I think

Spoiler

2014072317290656207_1.jpg

pir11.jpg

201407181922152010_1.jpg

pir7.jpg

I actually want someone treats SYJ the way KNG does....but she doesn't like him romantically.....

4 hours ago, thi2018 said:

When they had presscon, he showed so many nice gestures toward her but her reactions were not the same as with JHI

Actually he is at the same level with her ( they are also close friend) so he was free to do while JHI are not ( he even could not look into her eyes at the first time). But he dared (by purpose himself or directed) to hold her hand publicly, I appreciate that much. And after the drama, bcause of their rumor of dating n his raising career, it's hard for him (n both of them) to show up more. But as I once said no news may be good news. They have something so they keep it in low-profile ( means if they are friends only they will free to show up more like many celeb friends are doing)

1 hour ago, katty27 said:

Actually he is at the same level with her ( they are also close friend) so he was free to do while JHI are not ( he even could not look into her eyes at the first time). But he dared (by purpose himself or directed) to hold her hand publicly, I appreciate that much. And after the drama, bcause of their rumor of dating n his raising career, it's hard for him (n both of them) to show up more. But as I once said no news may be good news. They have something so they keep it in low-profile ( means if they are friends only they will free to show up more like many celeb friends are doing)

Totally agree with you :))

5 hours ago, thi2018 said:

In case of SYJ-KNG, he was actually into her than the other way around. KNG said SYJ is #1 in his heart and he called himself "Ye Jin Fool" aawww...they had a movie together right after "Shark" ended. The movie name is "Pirates." When they had presscon, he showed so many nice gestures toward her but her reactions were not the same as with JHI..so that's why I think SYJ likes JHI as a man, not a friend. Because it's my first time noticing SYJ likes someone, I want to support her with that person, in this case JHI, and I am waiting for him to to take some actions. ...watch KNG-SYJ reactions .... he was not afraid to show his affections towards her!! That's how truely love should be...I think

Reveal hidden contents

pir11.jpg

201407181922152010_1.jpg

pir7.jpg

I actually want someone treats SYJ the way KNG does....but she doesn't like him romantically.....

They had different career seniority. JHI is just at the beginning of his career in industry but KNG isnt. Thats why JHI was more caution with his actions. And that was also the reason I appreciate him for being brave to hold her hand publicly because you know, she is considered as goddess. And finally, i have to say this again, if you realised that she already fell into him and even show off some hidden signal about this?!! If it can be from 1 side???!!! It is impossible. So I just want him show his love to only her...thats enough for me. There is no need to prove his love for her to someone. With hints she has dropped, i know they are a couple. Especially, she posted the pic he jumped in the bell in sapporo :)))

4 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Reveal hidden contents

pir11.jpg

201407181922152010_1.jpg

pir7.jpg

Those are exactly my sentiments as well!! Thanks thi2018 for expressing what I have felt too!  

I think SYJ has already dropped several hints that a relationship with JHI is possible from her perspective (for eg saying that she doesn't know what she will do if he were to ask her out, saying that she now doesn't mind dating younger men whereas she did in the past, looking at the way she posts in his instagram etc). I find that these are all very encouraging signs on her part. Hence, if nothing is happening, I think it may be because JHI is not doing anything about it (but that's my view only).  But then again, why he is not doing anything could be due to various reasons, either no real romantic interest, too focused on his career, no confidence, afraid of negative effects on him / her, him being indecisive (i think he has mentioned he has difficulty even ordering food in a restaurant as he is the sort who cannot make decisions quickly because he thinks too much! :lol:) etc... which is something we will never know.  

But having said that, and trying to think on the brighter side (since I am aware there are several of you here who have strong faith :) ), we may not actually know whether anything is happening at their end. Just because we don't know anything may not mean nothing is happening - just like I never knew they have been contacting each other freely until JHI mentioned it!

I recall reading that SYJ, while outspoken and honest about her feelings, says she's not the type to make the first move. So it would have to be JHI making the first move.  Given all the hints she has dropped, if he feels the same way about her, I really hope he would quickly make the move fast, if he has not done so by now .....remember timing is very important for a man and woman (oh how i wish JHI could read this thread!) 

I also read that SYJ prefers someone who takes a much longer time to confess his love, rather than one who says it too easily. So maybe slow and steady is the type she prefers? 

I feel comforted to know there are several of you here who have such strong faith in shipping this couple. That's why I enjoy visiting this thread - the positivity of those with stronger faith sure helps to balance the negativity of those of lesser faith (me included^_^ )!    

So let's just continue to wait with our fingers crossed. Hopefully she invites him to the Negotiation movie VIP screening and he turns up :rolleyes: 

Thank you @katty27 @pttt97 @Cotton Candy for expressing your opinions. I know I have a lesser faith so I really need you guys to help me to continue sailing this ship :lol: I get frustrated at times when I don’t see any signs from JHI. I can’t accept if SYJ likes JHI and not the other way around... but you never know...if that’s the case, I would feel very sad for her. She deserves someone who loves her dearly. That’s what I’m hoping for.

7 hours ago, lsemun99 said:

Why there is no photoshoot with JHI and SYJ together -_- .. really hope they will have commercial or magazine shoot together 

See this Instagram photo by @sonyejinonly

I know right.. I want them in a photoshoot badly. They would look so good together.... but I can’t resist SYJ-HB neither.... there was an article talking about how good SYJ-HB looks in presscon. They said the spots for cameras were all taken but the sits for journalists were not. That article even pointed out that people only care about their looks and not the contents of the movie... it’s kinda sad to read it....

3 hours ago, Cotton Candy said:

I feel comforted to know there are several of you here who have such strong faith in shipping this couple. That's why I enjoy visiting this thread - the positivity of those with stronger faith sure helps to balance the negativity of those of lesser faith (me included^_^ )!

yeah yeah yeah keep sailing :love:

3 hours ago, Cotton Candy said:

Hopefully she invites him to the Negotiation movie VIP screening and he turns up :rolleyes:

I'm sure she will but he may come quietly. So ppl will concentrate on her film, not their romance

24 minutes ago, katty27 said:

yeah yeah yeah keep sailing :love:

I'm sure she will but he may come quietly. So ppl will concentrate on her film, not their romance

You have a point...but if he comes quietly, it would be sad for us shippers. I miss seeing them together. 

Think the idea of a magazine photoshoot or TVC would be nice. A way to test the waters if the public still like their pairing or not. Also to satisfy us fans.

Another idea would be to appear on variety or talk shows together.

But all these depends on others....magazine, brands and shows staff to invite them.

For the case of appearing in each other's own film/drama events....might be criticised by some ppl if steal the limelight of film/drama. 

Perhaps if he goes to watch her movie in the cinema....then drop some hint in instagram...hehe. 

11 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Think the idea of a magazine photoshoot or TVC would be nice. A way to test the waters if the public still like their pairing or not. Also to satisfy us fans.

Another idea would be to appear on variety or talk shows together.

But all these depends on others....magazine, brands and shows staff to invite them.

For the case of appearing in each other's own film/drama events....might be criticised by some ppl if steal the limelight of film/drama. 

Perhaps if he goes to watch her movie in the cinema....then drop some hint in instagram...hehe.

He will have a romance with Kim Go Eun in a new film, as I read in some articles few months ago. So I guess his real romance have to be in "submarine status" :ph34r:. Fine. As long as they are together :P

2 hours ago, katty27 said:

He will have a romance with Kim Go Eun in a new film, as I read in some articles few months ago. So I guess his real romance have to be in "submarine status" :ph34r:. Fine. As long as they are together :P

I'm worry about this because the director of this movie was also directed Kim Go Eun's debut film "Eungyo".  There were so many nude and xxx scenes in this movie that I completely dropped it and the content was very strange that I couldn't understand. I know JHI wants to challenge himself with new role but it's still kind of strange to see him doing adult scenes with someone else, just like when SYJ first started to challenge herself with 18+ scenes, it was hard for me to watch but I'm used to those scenes from her now...lol... I guess I have to look at their professional sides. Btw, in that movie "Eungyo", KGE acted with Park Hae Il who is JHI's role model.

Maybe SYJ and JHI have a movie together with these scenes in the future :o

39453451_161050631457459_829341432337661

Archived