(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

9 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

Interest is there.. coz if not SYJ won't get so close to him, I mean how come in almost every pic or BTS they are always side by side :D she even leave some words in his IG which she rarely do

But then us viewers can only watch, excited n curious about the end, the final episode of this drama hahahha.. :lol:

Anyway, for me Junhee n Jinah's story end at the cafe under the rain. While at the sea shore are SYJ n JHI themselves hahhahaha coz they aren't looked as they are acting anymore ahahahahaha the feel is different.. anybody has same perception with me? :lol:

Here, if you wanna guess whether he likes her or not hahahaha

You had a vote from me :)))

and today..she was online after hiding long time as soon as he arrived in KR :)))) Feel like he is definitely reason for her movements :)))

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, pttt97 said:

Yes...of course. You can check the following. Yesterday, she was online, liked a pic and left a comment.

Are you talking about this? I don't understand this post at all. What does it have to do with JHI and why was it related to his brother?

28 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Are you talking about this? I don't understand this post at all. What does it have to do with JHI and why was it related to his brother?

It was not related to his bro. It just mean that she was online after being offline a long time on social media at the same time he arrived in KR. You can see that she usually has some movements when Haein shows up in public or on IG

1 hour ago, pttt97 said:

It was not related to his bro. It just mean that she was online after being offline a long time on social media at the same time he arrived in KR. You can see that she usually has some movements when Haein shows up in public or on IG

I was confused because his brother's name was on there. Thanks!

Why I see a lot on her part but not his. Every time he posts something,  it's mostly for his fans. I don't feel any of his posts pertaining towards her. Like the "sleep well" post, I thought it would be cute if he exchanged his post with her. But I kept thinking about it. He posted it on his 5th debut anniversary saying "thank you. Sleep well". To me, it's more like he said "thank you" to his fans. ... just saying

40 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Why I see a lot on her part but not his. Every time he posts something,  it's mostly for his fans. I don't feel any of his posts pertaining towards her. Like the "sleep well" post, I thought it would be cute if he exchanged his post with her. But I kept thinking about it. He posted it on his 5th debut anniversary saying "thank you. Sleep well". To me, it's more like he said "thank you" to his fans. ... just saying

:lol: I am actually not sure if the movements she made have anything towards him, maybe its just shippers made it like that coz they want to look it that way hahahaha, thats why she was off for a long period, I think she was fed up by every online move she made always be related to him... and sometimes shippers in IG post photos with very very cheesy and corny words, till I had goosebumps :D 

she said in vLive she hate corny words so much

42 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Like i said before, they have their own way to express their love. For me, they are really dating now. She can express something fishy for shippers through post because she is kind of comfortable person but he didnt. Why???? You can see his ig becoming unobstrusive and less update some pics of his daily life since he has been more famous and he is careful with what he posted especially after controvery of baeksang. He is rising star. I think it is hard for him to do the same way as her.

1 hour ago, Oww TooCute said:

:lol: I am actually not sure if the movements she made have anything towards him, maybe its just shippers made it like that coz they want to look it that way hahahaha, thats why she was off for a long period, I think she was fed up by every online move she made always be related to him... and sometimes shippers in IG post photos with very very cheesy and corny words, till I had goosebumps :D 

Yes I agree she is known to have mischievous sense of humour

@pttt97 from the interviews I read about him, to me for some reasons,  his answers are not always consistent. I don't know what but my feeling about him somewhat strange. I can't explain it. He seems like a sociable person to me, not introvert. He has alot of guy friends.....

20 minutes ago, Oww TooCute said:

Even i am a shipper but I always think as non-shippers to have a objective view. But so many coincidences . You cant see it as coincident anymore. If she really minded of being shipped, she wouldnt do something like this because she might know it was a chance for shippers talking about them :))))

30 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

@pttt97 from the interviews I read about him, to me for some reasons,  his answers are not always consistent. I don't know what but my feeling about him somewhat strange. I can't explain it. He seems like a sociable person to me, not introvert. He has alot of guy friends.....

Perhaps you mean he is a .... playboy or something? Hahahhaha :lol:

57 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

You mean he is a playboy and not a reliable person ?!!! Actually i feel something like you at the beginning :))) but after, my thoughts were changed when i have known more about him . From what i have known and seen about him, many people and stars have compliments for his manner. 

1 hour ago, pttt97 said:

You mean he is a playboy and not a reliable person ?!!! Actually i feel something like you at the beginning :))) but after, my thoughts were changed when i have known more about him . From what i have known about him, many people and stars have compliments for his manner. 

He seems to have multiple personalities.... lol... I can't explain.... sometimes I feel like he's a good and serious person...sometimes a playboy. ..lol

Anyways, tomorrow is the Negotiation presscon... JHI came back to SK on time to support for her movie :)

1 minute ago, thi2018 said:

He seems to have multiple personalities.... lol... I can't explain.... 

Anyways, tomorrow is the Negotiation presscon... JHI came back to SK on time to support for her movie :)

Ah....i got it and feel it :))) yes...hope he can come to the premiere to support her new movie as a guest 

13 minutes ago, pttt97 said:

You mean he is a playboy and not a reliable person ?!!! Actually i feel something like you at the beginning :))) but after, my thoughts were changed when i have known more about him . From what i have known and seen about him, many people and stars have compliments for his manner. 

@thi2018 @pttt97

He has the very similar aura, calm n nice guy face as Park Hae Il, which she picked as her best acting partner hahhaha.. but PHI is married so she cannot fall to him hahhaha

When she did Princess Deokhye's vLive, she looked silly n cheerful... while in SiTR she looked more calm n quiet.. i guess actors change their personalities time to time hahhahaa based on who are around them :lol:

16 minutes ago, Oww TooCute said:

@thi2018 @pttt97

He has the very similar aura, calm n nice guy face as Park Hae Il, which she picked as her best acting partner hahhaha.. but PHI is married so she cannot fall to him hahhaha

When she did Princess Deokhye's vLive, she looked silly n cheerful... while in SiTR she looked more calm n quiet.. i guess actors change their personalities time to time hahhahaa based on who are around them :lol:

Ya...you are right :)))

Archived