(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a blur of a few days! I'm surprised the Korean press hasn't hounded her yet!!! Like @sscllccrazysaid, she's so clever with the media, she absolutely knows what the shippers would be watching her, and she definitely surprised all of us! The way she played with the ring seems like she was just given it. If only somebody would just confirm what we are all thinking/praying/hoping for!

@thi2018 thank you again for the article you translated. It seems like JHI is the stubborn guy who will live a life outside of acting. It sounds like if he wants something, he will do everything he could do for it. And in this case it is SYJ. He's the jealous type - he got jealous looking at photos for JA and her ex in the BTS! Can't imagine what he might be feeling seeing HB and SYJ ( @Oww TooCute they do look good together too, but thankfully not as good!) doing press.

https://m.facebook.com/haejin.airlines/

This Facebook website has a few translations of SYJ-HB ‘Negotiation’ presscon if anyone interested :)

I think they are going to translate the entire interview (a little bit at a time). Some of my English translations came from their viet translations

Does anyone know how to add subtitles on YouTube video?

@randomthotz I think that’s why she kept touching and looking at the ring to reassure JHI because she knows he’s the jealous type   :P

But I hope JHI doesn't watch this presscon because SYJ-HB look cute together too. Even I feel jealous for JHI 

Spoiler

JHI needs this right now

So cute....I 1st saw that ears thing in a chinese idol clip 2 mths ago where his fans gave him that too....u press some hidden buttons on the long "handles" for the ears to pop up. Not sure if it originate from any cartoon char.

JHI wore a few stuff on his head during the event....probably given by different fans. My guess for the rabbit hat is from the rabbit cop in the animated movie Zootopia....due to his previous cop char? Then different flower garlands. Slide to see different pics.

21 hours ago, randomthotz said:

@thi2018 thank you again for the article you translated. It seems like JHI is the stubborn guy who will live a life outside of acting. It sounds like if he wants something, he will do everything he could do for it. And in this case it is SYJ. He's the jealous type - he got jealous looking at photos for JA and her ex in the BTS! Can't imagine what he might be feeling seeing HB and SYJ ( @Oww TooCute they do look good together too, but thankfully not as good!) doing press.

Oh you are so right @randomthotz...he also admitted in one of his interviews that he was shaking and broke out in a cold sweat with anger during filming for the scene where the actor playing her boyfriend (after returning 3 yrs) was touching her face...remember? I guess that was his biggest admission/clue to fans that his emotions are real about SYJ. After reading about that, I watched that scene over and over and knowing his anger was real...JHI eyes even had me scared. Thank goodness Negotiations has absolutely no love scenes.:D Our shipper's hearts will be safe for a while. Esp since our melo-queen said she will not film anything more the rest of this year. :sweatingbullets: Kind of amazing that this particular movie releases after PNWBMF when it was filmed even before Be With You or did I get that wrong? Talk about the perfect genre to release allowing her hard work for fans being able to see her without causing any shipping controversy. If this was planned in some way, someone was a genius. Again, reminds of the other couple, where after their successful melo completed the next genre was a movie without love scenes, then no filming, then marriage kkkkkk.

21 hours ago, thi2018 said:

This Facebook website has a few translations of SYJ-HB ‘Negotiation’ presscon if anyone interested :)

I think they are going to translate the entire interview (a little bit at a time). Some of my English translations came from their viet translations

Does anyone know how to add subtitles on YouTube video?

@randomthotz I think that’s why she kept touching and looking at the ring to reassure JHI because she knows he’s the jealous type   :P

But I hope JHI doesn't watch this presscon because SYJ-HB look cute together too. Even I feel jealous for JHI 

Reveal hidden contents

JHI needs this right now

Thank you @thi2018 for all the translations you've worked hard to give us for our InJin couple. I don't have facebook:dissapointed_relieved: I hope someone won't mind posting translations here as they come in? I would be so appreciative. I'm afraid I agree with you about Hyun Bin. He is as gorgeous as ever, if it was a melo instead of a thriller...Yikes :mrgreen:. Their appearance at the PC together looked good and very professional and respectful. Pretty much how she is on her other PC's which is why InJin PC was such a buzz. I love your post of JA needing to reassure JH, so perfect:joy: Yes, I agree, the ring was in place of the hug kkkkk.

Just a note...I haven't googled SYJ name in a while, but when I did, there are a lot of videos of InJin couple...lol, looks like the media is on their tail for clues.

If in real life, someone confess feelings to him....the emotions that are reflected from 1st his eyebrows, his eyes, his face....

July pics....but when this fan put side by side together...i can't resist....she look abit different from her usual pics while his eyes look abit too glassy....but still, there's something so in sync btw the 2 pics. 

From their past works.

@Cedric Ong talking about synchronization, this IG post made me laugh so hard :sweat_smile: the caption says: they look alike except the eyes. They share husband/wife fate because of their facial similarities. 

Though I agree that they do look alike....but the picture is so funny :D

Korean netizens are also comparing SYJ-JHI vs SYJ-HB. Some says HB is much taller and SYJ is small so they look good together. However,  some says SYJ - JHI had real chemistry onscreen and so it's like she is his girlfriend.

20180809145530_1238544_650_400.jpg

I think SYJ is very smart.  She knows people will compare so when MC asked "what is HB to you?" during the Negotiation PC, she answered "he is an enemy and a comrade. Enemy in the movie but a good colleague who is on the same boat"; HB also said she is a "friend (chingu) who is good at buying food and negotiates well." I think SYJ and HB really drew the line well.

8 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Korean netizens are also comparing SYJ-JHI vs SYJ-HB. Some says HB is very taller and SYJ is small so they look good together. However,  some says SYJ - JHI had real chemistry onscreen and so it's like she is his girlfriend.

20180809145530_1238544_650_400.jpg

I think SYJ is very smart.  She knows people will compare so when MC asked "what is HB to you?" during the Negotiation PC, she answered "he is an enemy and a comrade. Enemy in the movie but a good colleague who is on the same boat"; HB also said she is a "friend (chingu) who is good at buying food and negotiates well." I think SYJ and HB really drew the line well.

Honestly speaking, she looks good with every co-star she have worked with, SJS as well :))) but of couse, among them, JHI is the most suitable :)))

46 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Korean netizens are also comparing SYJ-JHI vs SYJ-HB. Some says HB is much taller and SYJ is small so they look good together. However,  some says SYJ - JHI had real chemistry onscreen and so it's like she is his girlfriend.

To be honest HB is so so manly and perfect match with her in terms of visual, age, long time career, fame, wealth. But the perfection is sometimes not perfect. I love SYJ :love: JHI 

1 hour ago, katty27 said:

To be honest HB is so so manly and perfect match with her in terms of visual, age, long time career, fame, wealth. But the perfection is sometimes not perfect. I love SYJ :love: JHI 

You're right but HB is too serious I don't think he's suitable with SYJ (in terms of personality) as @pttt97 said. SYJ is still immature who likes to play roller-coaster.  She needs someone who is serious but sometimes as playful as she is. JHI can be both serious and high-spirit type. He's more flexible. I love SYJ with JHI as well :) 

Looks like SYJ will represent Ganeshi Korea Jewelry...wondering if the ring she wore at the Negotiation PC came from Ganeshi 

twinkle-page-1.jpg

32 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Btw.. I went to Ganeshi website but I can’t find the same ring SYJ wore

http://ganeshi.co.kr/m/

So much to respond to but I'll start here. It kind of looks like this one with a gold band but really hard to tell since we don't have HQ pics of the ring from the Press Conference. The one she wore is really tricky, it just melds into her hand in some pictures (including the diamond) so it's rather inconspicuous. If it is indeed an engagement ring, it kind of reminds me of the necklace that JH gave to JA in Ep 15 for some reason.

IF IT'S ADVERTISEMENT, she was definitely mischievous by killing two birds with one stone - knowing the shippers and the advertisements...I'm not sure the earrings were from Ganeshi, I had a quick glance but the style doesn't match Ganeshi earrings (it's also so inconspicuous. I didn't even see the dangly part until I relooked this AM.) Y'know, she could picked a necklace (not a bracelet since it would have been hidden by the dress) if it were advertisement!!!

19 minutes ago, randomthotz said:

So much to respond to but I'll start here. It kind of looks like this one but really hard to tell since we don't have HQ pics of the ring from the Press Conference. The one she wore is really tricky, it just melds into her hand in some pictures (including the diamond) so it's rather inconspicuous. If it is indeed an engagement ring, it kind of reminds me of the necklace that JH gave to JA in Ep 15 for some reason.

It was definitely the ring she wore at PC, I've seen a good pic in IG, it was the thin circle ring.. even though the image is not HD but we can still see the shape

Here, i think its showed enough

Hello everyone! This is my first time posting in this thread and I want to first say I really enjoy reading all your posts all this while. I’m been silently lurking and didn’t really have much courage to post here as I don’t think I write as well as all of you!

But I decided to drop a post just to share my own feelings about this couple. Like all of you, I’m shipping this couple so much as their chemistry is so amazing and he’s so charming. I’ve always been a fan of SYJ since many years back and it was only through Pretty Noona that I got to know JHI. Based on my observations of SYJ and her co-stars, I can sense that she likes him, either through her actions in the BTS or her words through the interviews she gave.  The most obvious one to me was when she said that if JHI were to ask her out, she doesn’t know what will happen. That to me was a very strong tell tale sign that she likes him or at least that there’s a chance with him. I’m not able to list down all other examples here but all I can say is she definitely didn’t give any negative signals. It’s very different from what I’ve seen with respect to her other co-stars. 

But what I’ve been disappointed with is I actually don’t see any signs coming from JHI. I have read he is introverted but I’ve also read that he says he is the sort who is very honest about his feelings. In fact SYJ said that too. But I find that based on what I’ve seen from the interviews or Instagram posts etc, the one who could be truly honest about her feelings is only SYJ. I can tell she does not hesitate to express her feelings but I can’t see anything coming from him. In fact, I’m so afraid that when he held her hands during the PC and awards show, it was for publicity only.If so, then I will be very disappointed in him. I also find it hard to read JHI sometimes, especially I think he may say different things at different times (I can’t recall exact details but that’s my general impression based on what I’ve read from his interviews).

Maybe JHI is indeed focusing on his new found fame and career, instead of dating, which we can’t blame him for. 

Or maybe I’m just shipping this couple too seriously but just wanted to post this to get it off my chest!  Haha..

Sorry guys if I sound so negative!

Given my observations above, I also doubt (even though I was hoping) that the ring came from him. Now it seems more like the ring was sponsored...

Anyway I still continue to hope for a miracle. No matter what, I hope all of you don’t stop posting here and will continue to keep this thread active coz I really enjoy reading each and every one of your posts and am so grateful for the translations!  Thanks to all of you that I always have something to look forward to reading every day! 

Archived