(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

21 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Thank you @katty27 @pttt97 @Cotton Candy for expressing your opinions. I know I have a lesser faith so I really need you guys to help me to continue sailing this ship :lol: I get frustrated at times when I don’t see any signs from JHI. I can’t accept if SYJ likes JHI and not the other way around... but you never know...if that’s the case, I would feel very sad for her. She deserves someone who loves her dearly. That’s what I’m hoping for.

I'm afraid I may not have much more faith than you, thi2018  :lol:

But since I'm a fan of this couple and have also seen some positive signs (notwithstanding I've also seen not-so-positive signs), I guess the only way is to continue to wait patiently for the good news that we are all hoping for. At least, I now tell myself that I won't rule out any possibility of JHI and SJY becoming a real couple until (i) either of them actually deny such possibility or (ii) one of them starts dating someone else.  We definitely need those with stronger faith like katty27, pttt97 and Cedric Ong to help us! :)

As for JHI's new project, while I'm happy for him that he has a new project, I can't help having mixed feelings about it. Why, of all genres, did he choose a romance movie?? Didn't he say he wants to try a modern action movie?  On the other hand, SYJ said she will not be taking on any projects for the rest of this year as she wants to let go of her Jin-ah character slowly...... :tears:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Cotton Candy said:

I'm afraid I may not have much more faith than you, thi2018  :lol:

But since I'm a fan of this couple and have also seen some positive signs (notwithstanding I've also seen not-so-positive signs), I guess the only way is to continue to wait patiently for the good news that we are all hoping for. At least, I now tell myself that I won't rule out any possibility of JHI and SJY becoming a real couple until (i) either of them actually deny such possibility or (ii) one of them starts dating someone else.  We definitely need those with stronger faith like katty27, pttt97 and Cedric Ong to help us! :)

As for JHI's new project, while I'm happy for him that he has a new project, I can't help having mixed feelings about it. Why, of all genres, did he choose a romance movie?? Didn't he say he wants to try a modern action movie?  On the other hand, SYJ said she will not be taking on any projects for the rest of this year as she wants to let go of her Jin-ah character slowly...... :tears:

Im afraid that we will get less hints afterward so those who have lesser faith about them will be frustrated to ship this couple because you guys want him drop some signs as the way she did and I think its hard :))) and if it often happens , i wont have enough energy to raise your mood or help you guys :)))  We have different way to ship them :))) To me, the more silence they have, the more possibility of real couple they have :))). We dont know what is going on in the future but at least for now, they are real couple. There are many reasons for what i believed in them as I have been following them for a long time .Of course believe or not , its up to you guys :)))

25 minutes ago, pttt97 said:

Im afraid that we will get less hints afterward so those who have lesser faith about them will be frustrated to ship this couple because you guys want him drop some signs as the way she did and I think its hard :))) and if it often happens , i wont have enough energy to raise your mood or help you guys :)))  We have different way to ship them :))) To me, the more silence they have, the more possibility of real couple they have :))). We dont know what is going on in the future but at least for now, they are real couple. There are many reasons for what i believed in them as I have been following them for a long time .Of course believe or not , its up to you guys :)))

Thanks pttt97, your message is encouraging enough for me, and I want to believe like you! :)

I kinda like the silence too.... maybe they are now busy contacting each other freely! :wub:

4 minutes ago, Cotton Candy said:

Thanks pttt97, your message is encouraging enough for me, and I want to believe like you! :)

I kinda like the silence too.... maybe they are now busy contacting each other freely! :wub:

Because i think they are real so i also think they contact regularly like other couple do but of course they wont show us :)) they are busy contacting to each other and ignore fans :))) both of them are like ninja :)))

Even though I love the similarities, but I hope they stop comparing them with SSC because there are many netz negative comments about them being copycat to SSC.. just my opinion.. sorry if I offended anyone 

I also found out that SHK and SYJ are in the same Spackman Entertainment Group. 

This is the video before his Seoul FM.. I don’t know if anyone has seen it so I post this here. He had the red umbrella at the end of the video 

I read on IGs that he has commercial with Sprite soda drink but I can’t find it anywhere.. maybe it’s not released yet

1 hour ago, thi2018 said:

Even though I love the similarities, but I hope they stop comparing them with SSC because there are many netz negative comments about them being copycat to SSC.. just my opinion.. sorry if I offended anyone 

I also found out that SHK and SYJ are in the same Spackman Entertainment Group. 

I feel like that is inevitable. SHK and SYJ have been compared since the beginning of their careers, especially during Autumn in my Heart/Summer Scent. The hard-core netizens from the early 2000s always hated one and loved the other, usually to SYJ's detriment since she didn't concentrate as much on dramas. She also had a lot of female haters back in the day. I can't remember what changed but she got through those days and I'm sure she'll be supportive of all the hate JHI has been getting. But it really doesn't matter since he's in such demand for CFs. As for KNG, she enjoyed the attention but she probably wanted to slaughter him just as much. SYJ and HB look so good...it's not surprising the focus is so much on their image. It'll be interesting to see how the movie does...

Count me in on the optimistic shippers! They are both suspiciously quiet right now.....not even on instagram! I like to think that they are holed up in SYJ's house hahaha. 

From the translations I've seen, it sounds like one of the reporters noted that in their press conferences, JHI and SYJ talk as if it was the "story of us" and not of the individual and that the last time the reporter felt that way was in a DotS press conference. I had a quick look back at some of their mini interviews (VLive, first PC), sometimes, they would take questions meant for the other and answer on their behalf or add little anecdotes. Even though it was relatively early in filming, they learned a lot about each other pretty quickly.

9 minutes ago, randomthotz said:

I feel like that is inevitable. SHK and SYJ have been compared since the beginning of their careers, especially during Autumn in my Heart/Summer Scent. The hard-core netizens from the early 2000s always hated one and loved the other, usually to SYJ's detriment since she didn't concentrate as much on dramas. She also had a lot of female haters back in the day. I can't remember what changed but she got through those days and I'm sure she'll be supportive of all the hate JHI has been getting. But it really doesn't matter since he's in such demand for CFs.

Count me in on the optimistic shippers! They are both suspiciously quiet right now.....not even on instagram!

From the translations I've seen, it sounds like one of the reporters noted that in their press conferences, JHI and SYJ talk as if it was the "story of us" and not of the individual and that the last time the reporter felt that way was in a DotS press conference. I had a quick look back at some of their mini interviews (VLive, first PC), sometimes, they would take questions meant for the other and answer on their behalf or add little anecdotes. Even though it was relatively early in filming, they learned a lot about each other pretty quickly.

I agree with you...I support on thinking at optimistic side. Dont concentrate too much on negativities because it will bring things down. And there are still positivities in one affair. If you guys can, let ship them with open mind :)))

As for me, I like to welcome both negative and positive thoughts as long as no bashing comments on our couple. This way we can see everyone’s points of view. If you have something to share about our couple, please do :) I love to know a lot about them.

He is greeting Chinese fan in Alibaba, Hangzhou. Is he having fan meeting or fan sign event there on sept 29?

16 hours ago, Cotton Candy said:

As for JHI's new project, while I'm happy for him that he has a new project, I can't help having mixed feelings about it. Why, of all genres, did he choose a romance movie?? Didn't he say he wants to try a modern action movie?

Dont worry. He endorses many brands now so he can not film 18+ scence for sure  :D:lol:. He chooses that film bcause of he admires the famous PD. Kim go eun also a talented actress. Very good crew that you cant help but to join.

4 hours ago, thi2018 said:

He is greeting Chinese fan in Alibaba, Hangzhou. Is he having fan meeting or fan sign event there on sept 29?

I think it is an event. His agency said "will help to promote him much more on China n Japan". So he continues being super busy in the up coming time:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: 

Latest event? See 2nd pic, rabbit ears...cute.

Of course these were added by fans...i guess. His version.

Spoiler

She got married in so many dramas/movies? Ok, some are repeated....so not that many.

Spoiler

Wish got audio. The guy was laughing like mad...haha.

13 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Latest event? See 2nd pic, rabbit ears...cute.

This was SYJ MISSHA cosmetic fansign event back in May right after SITR ended.

12 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

I think she as a bride in SHARK is the prettiest :lol: ooppss is it OOT?  

She looks good in all wedding dresses but my favorite one is her traditional wedding dress. She was absolutely stunning in it :heart:

39453117_161908944704961_861764717269273

Her latest one was with So Ji Sub in "Be with you" movie. The quality of this picture is not good because it was from the pictures she had in her house in the movie.

39400789_161704518058737_431512914809271

Hopefully the next one will be with JHI :)

Archived