[Drama 2018] Ms. Ma, Nemesis 미스 마, 복수의 여신

larus

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@gutibear, I don’t know her real name. Also, I laughed so much when you said fingerprints etc are only for smart police. Thanks for making me laugh before starting my day. About the phone, I find it so funny that in drama people can access other people’s phones but my coworker told me that a phone is pretty much useless if someone don’t know the passcode. In drama they make it look so easy.

And even if they have a password on their phone or door or safe, it is always the birthday of their dog or something stupidly obvious.

12 hours ago, oktatwork said:

I think if evil prosecutor only do the killing of the child, she might didn’t know the child she killed had been switched

I doubt it. If you re-watched the scene when the kidnapper picked up Min Seo from the school, you would notice the driver silhouette was a woman. My guess, she already met Min Seo before, because why did Min Seo follow her into the car willingly. Yup, I think Min Seo get in to the car without force. Actually, this scene confirmed my suspicion of her as the accomplice. And the using of our Miss Ma's car to pick up Min Seo made the husband as the real culprit. 

So we all agree that the husband and the prosecutor are in it together, but with the husband's personality (especially how nervous he was when he saw EJ), I think the real mastermind is the prosecutor. The husband doesn't have the gut to do the killing. 

Okay i was suspicious initially with the two people looking alike bit.  Thats getting abit old now and tired of that.  But this was very well handled, the plot lines so far and scriptwriting is very good on this actually was suprised.

Agatha Christie and Miss marple are very good productions so to base it from them means possibly great plot line.

The husband was on the verge of loosing everything and from what i can recall he was also a bad decision maker in business so he had a lot to loose.  I doubt he wanted murder for that matter but he wanted control from what i can gather but the influece comes from the prosecutor.  

So far instinct tells me she was very young at the time and could of lost her whole career so was not bound to loose anything she is too ambitious for that, so she will cover herself.  It will make matters worse now as time goes on prosecutors, lawyers etc make contacts in extremely high places.  So be very interesting how the take down goes as there are very few on the wifes side.

The thought of existing people like Yang Mi-Hee, who is a cold blooded psychopath but disguised in a prosecutor, is getting me nightmares.  Poor Soo-Ji! She was alive when that crazy woman killed her with that rock. 

I wish there is a kdrama miracle and Han Tae-Kyu will not be dead.

I hope they will track Min-Seo. Maybe she is studying in college abroad. Also I hope  Mal-Koo and Miss Ma will raise Woo Joon in that little town and  Eun-Ji will stay close to them.

finally in up to date with episodes. I totally hate when the victims are children. Usually the reason for crime  in dramas are money, power and jeolousy/love.  This time it was money and power. 

SO the question is: is Min seo alive( because i really don't trust the prosecutor. she already killed one child) and if she's alive where's she's been all this time.

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Ms. Ma, Nemesis 미스 마, 복수의 여신 - Saturdays @ 21:05 KST - FINALE tonight
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018] Ms. Ma, Nemesis 미스 마, 복수의 여신

I finished this series and I guess the silence about Min Seo make sense now. These people are seriously cruel. At least they get their comeuppance in the end. I’m not sure if I’m comfortable though with what Detective Han’s partner did. It was satisfying though.

Ma ji won and Ms Ma are identical twin sisters and they had no idea about each other previously? Or, did Ms Ma run off to that location knowing that her twin sister was there? I do not follow every episode of this drama so I get confused. Thanks in advance to anyone for the clarification.

13 hours ago, celebrianna said:

I finished this series and I guess the silence about Min Seo make sense now. These people are seriously cruel. At least they get their comeuppance in the end. I’m not sure if I’m comfortable though with what Detective Han’s partner did. It was satisfying though.

Me too!! Yeay, the criminals is punished. And our Miss Ma gets her real identity back and live happily with Woo Joon and Eun Ji and Ko Mal as one happy 'family'.

25 minutes ago, gutibear said:

Me too!! Yeay, the criminals is punished. And our Miss Ma gets her real identity back and live happily with Woo Joon and Eun Ji and Ko Mal as one happy 'family'.

@gutibear, that husband seemed like a coward but what he did to Eun Ji showed that he was not absolutely a coward. Terrible people.

I watched this series every week and waited to see the resolution. I am glad that they answer the questions we have. We find out why Min Seo did not appear all those years when her mother was in jail. And I had other questions but they adressed all. I am not sure that I liked the secret organization set up, who was behind Yang Mi-Hee, but the money/ power can dehumanize people so I won`t be sulky now that the show is over.

I am glad the bad guys were punished, and Ms Ma, Eun-Ji, Mal-Koo and Woo-Joon were together in the end.

Archived