[Drama 2018] Ms. Ma, Nemesis 미스 마, 복수의 여신

larus

@larus, I too wanted to know who that woman was in the dark conference room of Bertram International because she was completely involved in everything including the murder of children. I will assume that she was brought to justice as well because the detective had the evidence about all the members from what I understand.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, monalisa said:

What about the old man's missing son? Is Mal koo the son?

The old man’s missing son is in a vegetative state in a nursing home. Mal Koo knew where he was all along but wasn’t telling the old man perhaps because the son was in that state. Maybe he felt it would negatively impact the old man’s health.

13 hours ago, monalisa said:

Ma ji won and Ms Ma are identical twin sisters and they had no idea about each other previously? Or, did Ms Ma run off to that location knowing that her twin sister was there? I do not follow every episode of this drama so I get confused. Thanks in advance to anyone for the clarification. 

I don`t think they are twin sister. Ma Ji won was a doppelganger of our heroine. Maybe she knew about her existence because of her books. I don`t like this plot set  in kdramas but I understood why the writer needed it for her plot devise. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2018 at 3:51 AM, philosophie said:

Just finished binging this show and I understand there were a few loopholes; the mysterious woman at the end of that long table that prosecutor was addressing her respectfully, etc. But I am most curious who WJs real dad was???

@philosophie, I just saw the last episode too. I think WJ's real Dad was the guy who raised him. I think he just listened to malicious gossip & believed it. WJ's mum showed very girlish delight in talking about how surprised she was to find out she was pregnant, how the late pregnancy showed her husband's affections for her, etc. Before he was murdered, he said WJ was his son.

On 11/25/2018 at 9:49 PM, celebrianna said:

@larus, I too wanted to know who that woman was in the dark conference room of Bertram International because she was completely involved in everything including the murder of children. I will assume that she was brought to justice as well because the detective had the evidence about all the members from what I understand.

Yes, the newscaster said the list revealed names of prominent people. Would have liked too to know who was Bertram's boss.  The woman who could make a cold blooded killer feel so scared!

I enjoyed the show. Hope to see more shows like this!

• 4 weeks later...

Jung Woong-In attended SBS 2018 Drama Awards. He has 2 SBS drama this year,   Ms. Ma, Nemesis and  Switch: Change the World .

1546253653460626.jpg

http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1059741

Congratulations Jung Woong In on winning Excellence in Acting (Daily and Weekend Drama) for his performance in "Ms. Ma, Revenge"!

20181231141444_059498.jpg

Jung Woong In says that while appearing in both 'Switch" and "Ms. Ma, Revenge" this year, he asked himself if he approached acting in the most sincere way possible. He says that he'll show his best acting in 2019 and thanked his staff members and family.

source

Congratulations!

Archived