[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

larus

Jeong Dae and Chae Won arrived at the last grape farm on the list.

Then they showed Da Il's body, there's blood from his nose, he doesn't look good :frown:. Then Da Il arrive at the grape farm where his body at.

Preview tomorrow :

Kim gyeol find Da Il's body and take him on the car, while Jeong Dae is driving behind Gyeol's car to catch him. 

Da Il came to Att. Baek and move a chair and touch her back, making her scared, i think he needs her help or something. Then SWH stab Gyeol.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Jeong Dae and Chae Won arrived at the last grape farm on the list.

Then they showed Da Il's body, there's blood from his nose, he doesn't look good :frown:. Then Da Il arrive at the grape farm where his body at.

Preview tomorrow :

Kim gyeol find Da Il's body and take him on the car, while Jeong Dae is driving behind Gyeol's car to catch him. 

Da Il came to Att. Baek and move a chair and touch her back, making her scared, i think he needs her help or something. Then SWH stab Gyeol.

Please not sad ending... Oh please please.. :bawling:

Anyway, thank you so much @kaedechan for recapping...

I hope tommorrow will be our scooby team victory.. DI and YW are really so sweet, they're the perfect match

16 minutes ago, chuscho said:

Please not sad ending... Oh please please.. :bawling:

Anyway, thank you so much @kaedechan for recapping...

I hope tommorrow will be our scooby team victory.. DI and YW are really so sweet, they're the perfect match

Please   not him death in the end 

I have enough  sadness  already,  I should enjoying  the date but I was sad seeing it , praying it not a beautiful goodbye from da-il , worry front this scene that should be a scene I waited for 

That wasn't date dear writer  it was a warning  of pain coming on, 

It all complex  now , swh controlling  almost everyone, I just know who i should worry about or worry frome

Just one praying stop going to open or sad ending I had  enough to this two week suffering :bawling:

Just watched the tent scene on YT.  Of course, I can't understand what they are saying but I kept thinking that DI's behavior was off, like he was pretending.  And it seemed that Y W knew he was just putting up a front so she was acting liking things were okay when they weren't.  It was actually an uncomfortable scene.  (What I am saying is that the actors were believable and they did a great job here.)  

I wondered if I had understood that feeling appropriately since I don't know Korean.....but when the end of the clip showed DI with his back turned to Y W and his face falling into sadness, despair, and frustration, I knew it was true.

Video can't be embedded, so here's a link:  the tent date.

................wait, saw something weird in the preview link that @nohamahamoud2002 has kindly posted.  Is DI carrying his own body?  That would be seriously strange.

I couldn't see the face but I could see the sweater and it looked like the same one that DI's body was wearing when G had him in the car.  

Thank you @kaedechan dear for the recaps...

:wub: And their date is short & sweet :heart: I am so in love with this couple but, as @nona88 said, sensing that a warning is on its way... :( The way Da Il was standing his back turned to Yeo Wool, seems like he's sensing & hiding something from Yeo Wool and he just wanted to be alone with her... His facial expressions were blank out there.. And the BG music is another clue that this is gonna be even sad..:unsure: Now, we're gonna miss Daniel in black hot shirt..! But he's so hot even in that suit..! Please writer-nim, we want them together :heart:  They are meant to be one..!! We need both of them alive...

And @thistle - I am feeling the same as you..! This is getting dramatic & sad at the same time... :bawling:

And in tomorrow's preview, Da Il says something like that "Someone has died at the hospital" or something.. Looks like Da Il is witnessing SWH kills Gyeol :o

12 minutes ago, thistle said:

Just watched the tent scene on YT.  Of course, I can't understand what they are saying but I kept thinking that DI's behavior was off, like he was pretending.  And it seemed that Y W knew he was just putting up a front so she was acting liking things were okay when they weren't.  It was actually an uncomfortable scene.  (What I am saying is that the actors were believable and they did a great job here.)  

I wondered if I had understood that feeling appropriately since I don't know Korean.....but when the end of the clip showed DI with his back turned to Y W and his face falling into sadness, despair, and frustration, I knew it was true.

Video can't be embedded, so here's a link:  the tent date.

................wait, saw something weird in the preview link that @nohamahamoud2002 has kindly posted.  Is DI carrying his own body?  That would be seriously strange.

I couldn't see the face but I could see the sweater and it looked like the same one that DI's body was wearing when G had him in the car.  

Yes, that's what i think too .. as if he tried to comforts YW but he actually had something else going on in his mind, and YW knew it too. Why can't the two of them just share everything to each other? It's killing me to see them like this, going around alone, endangering their self ..

22 minutes ago, thistle said:

I think Da II found his own body and coincidentally Kim Gyeol was there. Don't know how Kim Gyeol got Da II's body...Unless Kim Gyeol and Da II had make a deal.  Next we saw a bed at hospital, some with oxygen pipe, could it be Da II? Mean someone manage safe Da II body. When SWH stab Kim Gyeol, background looks like hospital too.. Please don tell me SWH found Da II... 

Thanks @kaedechan for recaps! Thank you so much! :kiss_wink:

Just saying about their date...

The whole world around Da Il is moving on (trees are waving & vehicles are moving)... But his world is paused at some time or.. is gonna stop forever..!! :cold_sweat:

At first, I was happy that it was a reality, not a dream... But now, just wish if it was a dream that ease my mind for a second :bawling:

4 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Just saying about their date...

The whole world around Da Il is moving on (trees are waving & vehicles are moving)... But his world is paused at some time or.. is gonna stop forever..!! :cold_sweat:

At first, I was happy that it was a reality, not a dream... But now, just wish if it was a dream that ease my mind for a second :bawling:

@gm4queen That scene was heartbreaking :bawling: for the both of them. I think DI decided to sacrifice himself in order to save YW after that talk with CW. What a fool! YW also sensed that he's planning something bad and now I'm afraid that she also might do something stupid to stop SWH.

7 minutes ago, nateko said:

@gm4queen That scene was heartbreaking :bawling: for the both of them. I think DI decided to sacrifice himself in order to save YW after that talk with CW. What a fool! YW also sensed that he's planning something bad and now I'm afraid that she also might do something stupid to stop SWH.

Yes... Da Il is up to somethong sad...! But how can he sacrifice himself.?! And if something happens to him, then our girl'll go carzy... She's not an ordinary girl.. She can fight with the world for Da Il...! :wub: 

And looks like Kim Gyeol's chapter is closing tomorrow...! SWH is done with him :o

15 minutes ago, nateko said:

I think DI decided to sacrifice himself in order to save YW

That is possible.  But I have the feeling that he is still trying to live because of rescuing his body.  If he wants to live, he will want YW to live, too.

Just watch the preview it seems like Kim Gyeol betrayed SWH that's why she stabbed him and Da Il wasn't able to stop her, I noticed he was wearing the bracelet that Yi rang gave him. How many episodes left by the way? If gyeol dies I hope he's the last one before the drama ends. :(

Watched raw version... Really, how dare SWH touched DA II!!! Really pissed off now.. :rage: Some more touch Da II chest and neck!!! Arrgggghhh!!! Stay away from Da II!! I wan Da II with YW writer-nim/PD-nim, not SWH ok?? 

So confirm Da II found his own body.. But he is getting worst now.. Jebal, someone please help Da II, please~~ I really don't wan Da II died..And I don't wan any sacrifices too.  :tears: I really need a happy ending.. My heart cant take it if is sad ending.. I believe you writer-nim.. Happy ending please.. 

In tomorrow's preview, Da Il is surely carrying his own body & then caught up by Kim Gyeol (Kim Gyeol sees some body is in the air).. :o Then Kim Gyeol carry away Da Il's body & Jeong Dae is following him... And now does SWH not know about where Da Il's body is..?! :mellow: Then @reign143 - you are right... Kim Gyeol betrays SWH & hide Da Il's body in a safe place..?!! :o

You know, i was hoping we could get a kiss or a hug at least in this episode, but no. Writer-nim just had to torture us some more episodes. Hand and cheek touching, that's all? even SWH did more than that to Da Il *still pissed 

Never mind me, was just frustrating with how it seems scooby team still couldn't make even a tiny score against SWH :expressionless:

2 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

You know, i was hoping we could get a kiss or a hug at least in this episode, but no. Writer-nim just had to torture us some more episodes. Hand and cheek touching, that's all? even SWH did more than that to Da Il *still pissed 

Never mind me, was just frustrating with how it seems scooby team still couldn't make even a tiny score against SWH :expressionless:

Is ok @kaedechan, count me in ok.. Me very frustrated too.. Not only you... :sweat_smile: 

No kissing yet *pissing

Just only cheek touch *double pissed 

Tide up shoe lace but nothing continue *triple pissed 

Writer-nim, you better give long passion kiss on our OTP okay..We all very deadly dying frustrated need a kiss :heart:NOW!!! I MEAN NOW!!! 

7 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

I don't actually hope for a kissing scene, coz eun bin's last drama doesn't have a kiss scene kekeke but I hope the writer surprised us with a kiss scene with our leads lol!

Archived