Quantcast
Jump to content
larus

[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/ The Ghost Detective 오늘의 탐정

Recommended Posts

Sorry, a bit late to start .. So Da Il in in rage, SWH talk to him about something, quite long conversation, she touches his cheek, his neck and chest, what are you doin witch ?! Get your hands off him ! Then there are a bunch of people there whose being controlled by SWH to blocked him. Da Il then choke her but she took the knife and slice it up across his abdomen, he fell. 

The scooby team has to make their way into the room, but Da Il told them to get away and he confront the people being controlled, some with his bare hands, some with his new power, some kind of i don't know the term for it, move object with your mind (like in charmed ^_^). He even shoved YW away, but then YW played the music that Da Il mom's always played, and he came around. And then he fell unconscious, while SWH manage to get away to the street, and Jeong Dae right behind her. But as we saw in the preview, she controlled him and made him tell where Da Il's body is.

 

Kim Gyeol came to the office and wrote something like in the preview. Then Da Il told them about what happened at the army back then. Kang eun chong's the one who found their army friend's hanged. 

 

They also showed mr. han story with his wife. 

Da Il wanted to talk with chae won alone, YW asked why, but he didn't say (i think), it's about YW need to be kill i guess.

 

YW asked Da Il what he talked about with chae won, but Da Il only said about clothes (i think :grimace:) coz then YW look around his closet and "presented" him a suit, yes .. that suit. And Da Il remembered his dream where he choked YW

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awww they're going on a date i guess, they went to YW's house and there he tied her hiking boots while she sit ! :wub: and he said to take the tent. They went to the park and put the tent up, they talk about Yi rang. Then Da Il looked around the park, he looked really sad ..

Then YW came back to the office alone, and go to Da Il's room but he's not there then she told mr. Han that Da Il's went alone somewhere. 

Then Da Il showed back at SWH mom's house trying to find some clue.

Jeong Dae tried to find the grape farm with Chae Won.

I think Da Il gonna do something extreme, because when YW use the hearing aid, she hear something and looked scared and told mr. han, and he too looked surprised. Then YW called Chae Won did she see Da Il. But she said she didn't and after ending the call, YW just dropped to the floor, as if she's in shock.

Da Il driving a car going somewhere

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Awww they're going on a date i guess, they went to YW's house and there he tied her hiking boots while she sit ! :wub: and he said to take the tent. They went to the park and put the tent up, they talk about Yi rang.

so the date really happen!!!!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NOO Jeong Dae.!! :neutral: You're messing up our OTP..!! And Wow @kaedechan dear... Then it's really happening.. not a bad dream..!!  :love:  She presented him a suit & they are going on a date... So lovely :heart: Please keep recapping...!!

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Awww they're going on a date i guess, they went to YW's house and there he tied her hiking boots while she sit ! :wub: and he said to take the tent. They went to the park and put the tent up, they talk about Yi rang.

Awww.. Thank you for recapping dear :heart:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Sorry, a bit late to start .. So Da Il in in rage, SWH talk to him about something, quite long conversation, she touches his cheek, his neck and chest, what are you doin witch ?! Get your hands off him ! Then there are a bunch of people there whose being controlled by SWH to blocked him. Da Il then choke her but she took the knife and slice it up across his abdomen, he fell. 

The scooby team has to make their way into the room, but Da Il told them to get away and he confront the people being controlled, some with his bare hands, some with his new power, some kind of i don't know the term for it, move object with your mind (like in charmed ^_^). He even shoved YW away, but then YW played the music that Da Il mom's always played, and he came around. And then he fell unconscious, while SWH manage to get away to the street, and Jeong Dae right behind her. But as we saw in the preview, she controlled him and made him tell where Da Il's body is.

 

Kim Gyeol came to the office and wrote something like in the preview. Then Da Il told them about what happened at the army back then. Kang eun chong's the one who found their army friend's hanged. 

 

They also showed mr. han story with his wife. 

Da Il wanted to talk with chae won alone, YW asked why, but he didn't say (i think), it's about YW need to be kill i guess.

 

YW asked Da Il what he talked about with chae won, but Da Il only said about clothes (i think :grimace:) coz then YW look around his closet and "presented" him a suit, yes .. that suit. And Da Il remembered his dream where he choked YW

I burst laugh out when U said this sentences Hahahahaha!! :joy: I like it. Yes witch SWH! Da II is YW's belonging! Get your dirty hands off! 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeong Dae and Chae Won arrived at the last grape farm on the list.

Then they showed Da Il's body, there's blood from his nose, he doesn't look good :frown:. Then Da Il arrive at the grape farm where his body at.

 

Preview tomorrow :

Kim gyeol find Da Il's body and take him on the car, while Jeong Dae is driving behind Gyeol's car to catch him. 

Da Il came to Att. Baek and move a chair and touch her back, making her scared, i think he needs her help or something. Then SWH stab Gyeol.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Jeong Dae and Chae Won arrived at the last grape farm on the list.

Then they showed Da Il's body, there's blood from his nose, he doesn't look good :frown:. Then Da Il arrive at the grape farm where his body at.

 

Preview tomorrow :

Kim gyeol find Da Il's body and take him on the car, while Jeong Dae is driving behind Gyeol's car to catch him. 

Da Il came to Att. Baek and move a chair and touch her back, making her scared, i think he needs her help or something. Then SWH stab Gyeol.

Please not sad ending... Oh please please.. :bawling:

Anyway, thank you so much @kaedechan for recapping...

I hope tommorrow will be our scooby team victory.. DI and YW are really so sweet, they're the perfect match

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, chuscho said:

Please not sad ending... Oh please please.. :bawling:

Anyway, thank you so much @kaedechan for recapping...

I hope tommorrow will be our scooby team victory.. DI and YW are really so sweet, they're the perfect match

Please   not him death in the end 

I have enough  sadness  already,  I should enjoying  the date but I was sad seeing it , praying it not a beautiful goodbye from da-il , worry front this scene that should be a scene I waited for 

That wasn't date dear writer  it was a warning  of pain coming on, 

It all complex  now , swh controlling  almost everyone, I just know who i should worry about or worry frome

Just one praying stop going to open or sad ending I had  enough to this two week suffering :bawling:

  • Like 2
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched the tent scene on YT.  Of course, I can't understand what they are saying but I kept thinking that DI's behavior was off, like he was pretending.  And it seemed that Y W knew he was just putting up a front so she was acting liking things were okay when they weren't.  It was actually an uncomfortable scene.  (What I am saying is that the actors were believable and they did a great job here.)  

 

I wondered if I had understood that feeling appropriately since I don't know Korean.....but when the end of the clip showed DI with his back turned to Y W and his face falling into sadness, despair, and frustration, I knew it was true.

 

Video can't be embedded, so here's a link:  the tent date.

 

 

................wait, saw something weird in the preview link that @nohamahamoud2002 has kindly posted.  Is DI carrying his own body?  That would be seriously strange.

 

I couldn't see the face but I could see the sweater and it looked like the same one that DI's body was wearing when G had him in the car.  

 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you @kaedechan dear for the recaps...

 

:wub: And their date is short & sweet :heart: I am so in love with this couple but, as @nona88 said, sensing that a warning is on its way... :( The way Da Il was standing his back turned to Yeo Wool, seems like he's sensing & hiding something from Yeo Wool and he just wanted to be alone with her... His facial expressions were blank out there.. And the BG music is another clue that this is gonna be even sad..:unsure: Now, we're gonna miss Daniel in black hot shirt..! But he's so hot even in that suit..! Please writer-nim, we want them together :heart:  They are meant to be one..!! We need both of them alive...

 

And @thistle - I am feeling the same as you..! This is getting dramatic & sad at the same time... :bawling:

 

And in tomorrow's preview, Da Il says something like that "Someone has died at the hospital" or something.. Looks like Da Il is witnessing SWH kills Gyeol :o

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, thistle said:

Just watched the tent scene on YT.  Of course, I can't understand what they are saying but I kept thinking that DI's behavior was off, like he was pretending.  And it seemed that Y W knew he was just putting up a front so she was acting liking things were okay when they weren't.  It was actually an uncomfortable scene.  (What I am saying is that the actors were believable and they did a great job here.)  

 

I wondered if I had understood that feeling appropriately since I don't know Korean.....but when the end of the clip showed DI with his back turned to Y W and his face falling into sadness, despair, and frustration, I knew it was true.

 

Video can't be embedded, so here's a link:  the tent date.

 

 

................wait, saw something weird in the preview link that @nohamahamoud2002 has kindly posted.  Is DI carrying his own body?  That would be seriously strange.

 

I couldn't see the face but I could see the sweater and it looked like the same one that DI's body was wearing when G had him in the car.  

 

 

 

Yes, that's what i think too .. as if he tried to comforts YW but he actually had something else going on in his mind, and YW knew it too. Why can't the two of them just share everything to each other? It's killing me to see them like this, going around alone, endangering their self ..

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, thistle said:

 

................wait, saw something weird in the preview link that @nohamahamoud2002 has kindly posted.  Is DI carrying his own body?  That would be seriously strange.

 

I couldn't see the face but I could see the sweater and it looked like the same one that DI's body was wearing when G had him in the car.  

 

 

I think Da II found his own body and coincidentally Kim Gyeol was there. Don't know how Kim Gyeol got Da II's body...Unless Kim Gyeol and Da II had make a deal.  Next we saw a bed at hospital, some with oxygen pipe, could it be Da II? Mean someone manage safe Da II body. When SWH stab Kim Gyeol, background looks like hospital too.. Please don tell me SWH found Da II... 

 

Thanks @kaedechan for recaps! Thank you so much! :kiss_wink:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saying about their date...

 

The whole world around Da Il is moving on (trees are waving & vehicles are moving)... But his world is paused at some time or.. is gonna stop forever..!! :cold_sweat:

 

At first, I was happy that it was a reality, not a dream... But now, just wish if it was a dream that ease my mind for a second :bawling:

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Just saying about their date...

 

The whole world around Da Il is moving on (trees are waving & vehicles are moving)... But his world is paused at some time or.. is gonna stop forever..!! :cold_sweat:

 

At first, I was happy that it was a reality, not a dream... But now, just wish if it was a dream that ease my mind for a second :bawling:

@gm4queen That scene was heartbreaking :bawling: for the both of them. I think DI decided to sacrifice himself in order to save YW after that talk with CW. What a fool! YW also sensed that he's planning something bad and now I'm afraid that she also might do something stupid to stop SWH.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, nateko said:

@gm4queen That scene was heartbreaking :bawling: for the both of them. I think DI decided to sacrifice himself in order to save YW after that talk with CW. What a fool! YW also sensed that he's planning something bad and now I'm afraid that she also might do something stupid to stop SWH.

 

Yes... Da Il is up to somethong sad...! But how can he sacrifice himself.?! And if something happens to him, then our girl'll go carzy... She's not an ordinary girl.. She can fight with the world for Da Il...! :wub: 

 

And looks like Kim Gyeol's chapter is closing tomorrow...! SWH is done with him :o

  • Like 9
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, nateko said:

I think DI decided to sacrifice himself in order to save YW

 

That is possible.  But I have the feeling that he is still trying to live because of rescuing his body.  If he wants to live, he will want YW to live, too.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watch the preview it seems like Kim Gyeol betrayed SWH that's why she stabbed him and Da Il wasn't able to stop her, I noticed he was wearing the bracelet that Yi rang gave him. How many episodes left by the way? If gyeol dies I hope he's the last one before the drama ends. :(

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...