Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

OMG... @Heidi Seow

"I can't live without you"

:heart:

I was so happy that it's finally released...

And it has such a soothing effect that I'm all smitten by it... :wub:

But,

Why do I feel that something's not right here..??!!

:cold_sweat:

Is she briefly saying "thank you for being with me this far" to him ...??!!

Than it'll be the ending we definitely don't want to see..!!.

:bawling:

:heart: OH NOOOOOO, SOMEONE PLEASE STOP HIM!!!!  :heart:

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, reign143 said:

Waaaahhh the lyrics was so sad waeyooo? :bawling:

You should have being ready from the start the osts  was all about sad love story 

But who I am advising when I can't be ready at all and with each episode, ost, news  I am suffering all over again :bawling:

@gm4queen    I happy  they released  it too beside the meaning behinds the sad ost's I like all this drama amazing  osts  ( this three months  we get so many good dramas  but we get more great songs  and music) 

I have little hope and it called the surprise element  since they didn't give us any hope of happy ending and Were  destroying our dream with each week talking, hinting, and even song lyrics  we all have that fact of having a sad one for the OTP  even when we deny it 

So I am only counting  in the surprise  element they will want to shock  us and give us happy one after destroying  all our hope:pensive:

Edited by nona88
  • Like 3

But the lyrics showed that the girl can't live without him, hope it can be meaning something good..

But, i can't make a hope that high :tears:

• Like 4

:heart: Let's hope for the best & let's prepare for the worst guys...!! :cold_sweat:

Can anyone recap today's eps, please...???!!!

I'm so frustrated that I can't watch KBS2 live.... :(

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

:heart: Let's hope for the best & let's prepare for the worst guys...!! :cold_sweat:

Can anyone recap today's eps, please...???!!!

I'm so frustrated that I can't watch KBS2 live.... :(

Just got home and having dinner, let's see if i can make it ..

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Just got home and having dinner, let's see if i can make it ..

Thank you so much dear... I really appreciate it!!... Do if you can :heart: I won't bother you... :cold_sweat:

• Like 5

YW took the knife that killed Yi Rang, she said i'm sorry Yirang .. 

SWH was at the grape farm, she came to the elderly couple who owns it. Gyeol stabbed the man and forced the lady to take him to the storage. They showed the story when SWH still a little girl and she was looking for her mom there and talked to the man, but his mom didn't show herself up.

Jeong Dae & Chae Won arrived at the last grape farm on the list that Da Il gave. YW and Mr. Han also on the way there. Jeong Dae found the man's body. He called Chae Won whose outside, but Chae Won was meet with SWH.

Da Il arrived and when he walked, suddenly he feel nauseos and throw up but nothing came out. He walked into the storage.

Chae Won was confronting SWH and talked to her, but SWH pulled a knife at her.

Da Il found his body, his nose's bleeding and he just stared at his own body and cried. I don't understand what's going on here, is he dead ..

Da Il carry his own body when Gyeol came. YW & Mr. Han arrived and meet with the ahjumma owner, she said something about a namja.

CW still talking with SWH.

YW and Mr. H came to the storage but they're too late. No one's there.

Gyeol was taking Da Il's body on his car. SWH saw Gyeol's car passing by them. Jeong Dae tried to shoot SWH but stop by CW. He then handcuffed SWH to a fence and He and CW went to catch Gyeol.

They're having a car chase but Jeong Dae lose him. 

YW also drove with Da Il's car and finally they able to stop Gyeol. But when Jeong Dae told Gyeol to get out of the car, suddenly his eyes turn red and pointing his gun at acooby team.YW tried to talk to him but Jeong Dae just shout to Gyeol to run away. Da Il (his spirit) was also on Gyeol's car ! Jeong Dae came around and he juat realized what happened. YW passed out.

The police found SWH and they take her on the ambulance and controlled them, told them to stop. She got out of the ambulance after killing them.

In the morning, YW and Mr.Han back at the grape farm to wait for Da Il to reappear there.

CW shared what she's talking about with SWH last night to YW and Mr.H.

Da Il came to the tunnel and found the crazy ghost man and asked him about something.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

OMG @kaedechan dear.. How come he's dead already..??!! And he suddenly felt nauseous.!!.. :bawling: Looks like something's really wrong here... :( So much is happening...!! What about Da Il now..?! Is he asking the tunnel man about his body..??! :(

PLEASE KEEP RECAPPING...

• Like 6

Mr. H telling CW about his wife and CW was comforting him, she touch his hands:).

Da Il's body is in the hospital ! But Gyeol meeting SWH and brought her to the hospital ! She came to da il's room with gyeol when da Il' ghost came. They talked. Then it showed when Gyeol met with Da Il in the storage room, he was trying ti kill da il's body. But Da il managed to convinced him to save him in order to protect YW. Gyeol told to go meet Att.Baek, and she's the one who put Da Il in the hospital

*Edited

SWH grab the knife from Gyeol's hand and tried to stab Da Il's body but Gyeol managed to stop her, and instead she stabbed Gyeol. Then they showed the scenes where Gyeol tried to kill the pastor back then but the pastor slipped the bracelet from Yirang to Gyeol's hand and he came around, so SWH is the one who killed the pastor. And Gyeol also save the owner ahjumma.

Back to the hospital. Att. Baek was sitting beside Da Il's bed when Da Il's ghost came and at first she couldn't see him but then she can see him ! So i guess this is what Da il asked to the crazy man in the tunnel, how to be visible to ordinary human.

Then Da Il talked to her about YW and some other things and she seemed to agreed of helping him or YW.

Then YW & the other arrived at the hospital and meet with Att. Baek and she told her.

Back at Da Il's room in hospital, Gyeol was dying but he still tried talking with Da Il about something and then Da Il stabbed SWH ! She looked injured but then she got up like nothing happened and talked to Da Il then she left. Gyeol died and Da Il screamed out of anger. End.

I may missed some parts, today's episode so fast-paced, i hardly keep up with my typing :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Mr. H telling CW about his wife and CW was conforting him, she touch his hands:).

Da Il's body is in the hospital ! But Gyeol meeting SWH and brought her to the hospital ! She came to da il's room with gyeol when da Il' ghost came. They talked. Then it showed when Gyeol met with Da Il in the storage room, he was trying ti kill da il's body. But Da il managed to convinced him to save him in order to protect YW. Gyeol told to go meet Att.Baek, and she's the one who put Da Il in the hospital

Is DI still alive????

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

OK I found it at Naver https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003086422

Confirm the show will finish on 31 October which full 16 episodes so please don't worry that they gonna cut off the scenes...  But I wonder what they gonna play on 1st November.. 

Thank you so much for finding that!  :wub:  I really got worried because of the chopped up way yesterday's episode was handled.

...... @kaedechan  You are a hero!  Thank you so much for recapping for us. :heart:

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, thistle said:

Thank you so much for finding that!  :wub:  I really got worried because of the chopped up way yesterday's episode was handled.

Most welcome @thistle :smile: I think this few episode gonna do a lot throwback. Still waiting update from Youtube. 

Thank you so much @kaedechan, :kiss_wink:thanks for recap live again!

OMG, Mr. Han is in dangerous :scream: No no no writer-nim, U cant put Mr. Han in dangerous 

3 more episodes to go.. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much @kaedechan dear... :heart: We are so grateful to you!!

Looks like so much happened in one hour...!! Now all I need is to watch it raw :D

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, chuscho said:

Is DI still alive????

Yes, but hardly i guess, but i hope he'll be okay now that he's in the hospital.

• Like 3

Just now, kaedechan said:

Yes, but hardly i guess, but i hope he'll be okay now that he's in the hospital.

Wooaahh okay, thank you so much @kaedechan

• Like 2

So dear @kaedechan - Didn't our love birds have a time/chance to be alone today..??!! :love: Then can we have a hope about next Wednesday..??!! I hope not though :D

I've got the preview for next Wednesday..! Da Il is in the hospital & SWH is roaming with blood in her abdomen..??!! :o And she's trying to kill hyung...!!!

https://www.vlive.tv/video/94495

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

So dear @kaedechan - Didn't our love birds have a time/chance to be alone today..??!! :love: Then can we have a hope about next Wednesday..??!! I hope not though :D

I'm sorry dear, almost no scenes together between them today, only when they showed a throwback scenes .. :(

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

I'm sorry dear, almost no scenes together between them today, only when they showed a throwback scenes .. :(

Yes dear... I see :D But they didn't get a time to be alone, then they must have been longing for it to have, right..??!! :wub: That's why I asked may be we can get something more next Wednesday... :love:  hahhahaha... Never mind me :D It's my naughty mind...!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 2