Quantcast
Jump to content

[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정


larus

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

 

Since the show didn't give enough background story of SWH's father, so i could only make an assumption that her father was probably only abusive to her mother, never to their children, but then mom run away, so he started abusing his children because of his anger and desperation of his situation. That could explain why SWH loved her father the most but in the end she killed him and resented her father when she knew her father was never planning to die together with his children, he wanted to live just by himself. Like i said, only my assumptions :D, i could totally be wrong :lol:

Actually, in her place I would have loved the brother the most, if the father became abusive after his wife left him. Moreover, the mother said that she wanted to come back but felt so guilty hence she didn't know how to face SWH. She never imagined that her husband would kill the children. If the father was violent with her, she could have assumed that his anger might change the target... Yes, she was neglected and we saw bruises on her face. Yet the mother never tried to blame her husband, when she met SWH.

 

Notice that the policeman who found her "killed himself". Why did she resent him?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, thistle said:

 

While I was reading everyone's great and thoughtful posts, I had an idea.  I don't remember if anyone has suggested this before (and this is because I am watching too many dramas--this one is the best, of course).  This is probably completely wrong but what about our Control Tower, Han Sang Sub?  

 

We have connection upon connection between other major players but we don't have a lot of background with HSS.  He is so deeply fond of DI--is this more than a friendship?  Is there any chance that it could be parental concern?

 

I never thought of that theory :o How did hyung end up with Da Il..?! May be b'cause of a past family connection or recommended by one of his friends..!. But if he's Da Il's father, then both should know that.. How are they unaware of it..?! Da Il's mom probably wouldn't have tell him about his father.. So Da Il doesn't know either.. This is fantastic... And by the way, they two are more like father & son :wub:

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Actually, in her place I would have loved the brother the most, if the father became abusive after his wife left him. Moreover, the mother said that she wanted to come back but felt so guilty hence she didn't know how to face SWH. She never imagined that her husband would kill the children. If the father was violent with her, she could have assumed that his anger might change the target... Yes, she was neglected and we saw bruises on her face. Yet the mother never tried to blame her husband, when she met SWH.

 

Notice that the policeman who found her "killed himself". Why did she resent him?

 

What i meant was at first her father was the one she loved the most, before everything happened, before mom ran away, before dad became abusive to his children. She had to take care of her sick brother and the household because of her mom's leaving and later she knew her father's "betrayal",  she became resentful of him. . I can't explain why her mom didn't think her children won't become her husband's target after she left, maybe she thought she could just go back and took the children with her someday, but then her situation didn't allowed her to do that, she said it to SWH herself, she could't even provide well for herself after she left the house ..

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

Actually, in her place I would have loved the brother the most, if the father became abusive after his wife left him. Moreover, the mother said that she wanted to come back but felt so guilty hence she didn't know how to face SWH. She never imagined that her husband would kill the children. If the father was violent with her, she could have assumed that his anger might change the target... Yes, she was neglected and we saw bruises on her face. Yet the mother never tried to blame her husband, when she met SWH.

 

Notice that the policeman who found her "killed himself". Why did she resent him?

 

It maybe the twist love, This can happen to love your abusive it happen in reality  especially talking about kid and family members to survive the abusive kid can react  different, some lose pain feeling, some hate the world , some blame themselves  and some think it normal and it  another kind of love  

I don't know if  will be true that the father was abusive the kids or  the wife , or if he was victim to something also too and maybe both  together , but all I say it happen in reality  life. kid who were abusing from family members some of them refuse  to hate them or  leave that person, they even sometime grow a kind of twist love that make them hate anyone or anything take that person from them ( it kind of ptsd,that why abusing kids  is a awful and unforgivable ithe not ending by saving  them )

 

We still know nothing about shw  and her family ; they  give answer  and open 10 questions so I will wait for next week to be sure, but one things is sure no matter what kind of family shw  has, it was the only family and the world she has and know , if they were wrong or right that didn't  matter to her all she thinks about how to prove  that she not the really monster not her and not her family , everyone is the same , everyone will make the same choices , it normal that what human are about  , she has also a list of target for her personal reasons too , but that more prove thay she did suffer some sort of abusing to have this twist thinking of human and world .

53 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

 

What i meant was at first her father was the one she loved the most, before everything happened, before mom ran away, before dad became abusive to his children. She had to take care of her sick brother and the household because of her mom's leaving and later she knew her father's "betrayal",  she became resentful of him. . I can't explain why her mom didn't think her children won't become her husband's target after she left, maybe she thought she could just go back and took the children with her someday, but then her situation didn't allowed her to do that, she said it to SWH herself, she could't even provide well for herself after she left the house ..

 

Everything can happen as I write above we know nothing for real , and there many twist reacting to harsh  reality  there is possibly that her father was the wrong one but she did choice to blame  the mother for everything  as her way to survive her father harsh treatment, 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

 

What i meant was at first her father was the one she loved the most, before everything happened, before mom ran away, before dad became abusive to his children. She had to take care of her sick brother and the household because of her mom's leaving and later she knew her father's "betrayal",  she became resentful of him. . I can't explain why her mom didn't think her children won't become her husband's target after she left, maybe she thought she could just go back and took the children with her someday, but then her situation didn't allowed her to do that, she said it to SWH herself, she could't even provide well for herself after she left the house ..

 

I may be wrong, but this is just my theory.. SWH's mom said SWH that (srry, I am copying your line) she could just go back and took them with her someday, but then her situation didn't allowed her to do that..!! I doubt that.. I feel like it's not her true-self.. She's also like her daughter.. SWH chose herself to survive, letting her dad die & SWH's mom also chose herself, letting her kids suffer alone.. So I think that, finally they both had done the same thing individually.. And SWH's anger for his mom was started earlier when she left them but, SWH's anger for his father started when she was given a poisoned drink by her father.. 

 

Just my theory.. Just correct me if I am wrong..!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

@nona88 @kaedechan @gm4queen Yes, we definitely don't know the whole story about SWH and her family. YW came to the conclusion that she was abused because of her scars and bruises... the article in the newspaper mentioned the abuse too. But like we saw it, articles can not be trusted. Moreover, why would SWH commit suicide after hearing some words from the caretaker? She chose to survive and later she chose to kill herself... Why? She was underaged, she would not have been prosecuted. Moreover, the article said that the father tried to kill his whole family... so she wasn't presented as a perpetrator. From my point of view, there is something missing. To me, there has to be some connection between LKW and that powerful family from Myungjang Daily. We could see that this family is able to control the media.

Besides, we shouldn't forget that Baek recommended LDI to LKW and Baek has been working for that powerful family... so they saw some benefit in LDI's work as the one who protected them the best. Striking is that LKW has never tried to find out too much. He just let them protect him...

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, chuscho said:

I trully am sorry, for quote videos or pictures in several times. I am newbie in this field. So sorry:frown:

 

We all make that mistake when we're new. Don't be embarrassed.  Keep on posting!

 

Feel better.  Here's a cookie:  :cookie:

 

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

 

(image of girl and DI)

 

 

Eeek!  Is that SWH with DI?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, thistle said:

Eeek!  Is that SWH with DI?

That is the 1st episode missing gal. :smile:

 

23 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hotness :love: .., I mean cuteness overloaded :heart:

No doubt, he'll be a perfect dad for his kids... :wub:

OMG, please tell me this is their kid.. Is their happy ending~~~~

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, thistle said:

 

Thanks!  I must be too worried about conspiracies and plot lines so that I think SWH is gonna show up everywhere.  :sweatingbullets::lol:

Me too! :sweat_smile: Always double and triple look for new clues. Seriously I think there is missing puzzles that writer-nim and PD-nim not yet appear in drama.. Is Monday now and I really cant wait for Wednesday! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

 

OMG, please tell me this is their kid.. Is their happy ending~~~~

 

I want that too... :heart:

WOW...They would be so sweet if they end up with a baby, but it can be a random baby from the set also :huh: Let's ask him whose the baby is..!!

 

And can't wait for Wednesday....!!!!!! :relaxed:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

 

I want that too... :heart:

WOW...They would be so sweet if they end up with a baby, but it can be a random baby from the set also :huh: Let's ask him whose the baby is..!!

 

And can't wait for Wednesday....!!!!!! :relaxed:

 

Haha! Daniel's winter coat is cover his shirt.. All I can see is dark color pant.. seems like.. TGD are too clever to keep everything secret.. That's why we all are so hooked with this drama. :tounge_xd:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Haha! Daniel's winter coat is cover his shirt.. All I can see is dark color pant.. seems like.. TGD are too clever to keep everything secret.. That's why we all are so hooked with this drama. :tounge_xd:

 

Hats off dear... :thumbsup:

He's probably wearing the sexy black shirt there... :D But all are covered up so well with the jacket.!! He is so naughty :D

 

And TGD is a unique drama that combines love with horror.. :heart: I've never seen such an amazing drama before... And SWH hates love. Then our lead's love would be her cure..!! I mean, who probably doesn't like to see a couple in love..?! :wub: And it's said that, a couple in love is a sign of a good fortune..!! So let's see the power of our Da Il & Yeo Wool's love :wub: !!!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

 

Hats off dear... :thumbsup:

He's probably wearing the sexy black shirt there... :D But all are covered up so well with the jacket.!! He is so naughty :D

 

And TGD is a unique drama that combines love with horror.. :heart: I've never seen such an amazing drama before... And SWH hates love. Then our lead's love would be her cure..!! I mean, who probably doesn't like to see a couple in love..?! :wub: And it's said that, a couple in love is a sign of a good fortune..!! So let's see the power of our Da Il & Yeo Wool's love :wub: !!!

 

Hahaha, but he really need to take care himself as his black shirt is consider summer shirt.. looks quite thin and that why we can see his sexy chest muscle.. :love: Now is very chill in night time at Korea and our oppa Daniel still wearing the same shirt.. Oppa Daniel, please don't get sick ya.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

When are they releasing the official OST of "I can't live without your love" by JOY (I think there are 2 versions).. I don't know Korean much... But I feel that the song is a magic :wub: May be they'll release it as the last OST of the drama...!! :cold_sweat: I can't wait anymore...!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

When are they releasing the official OST of "I can't live without your love" by JOY (I think there are 2 versions).. I don't know Korean much... But I feel that the song is a magic :wub: May be they'll release it as the last OST of the drama...!! :cold_sweat: I can't wait anymore...!!

Yes yes, Im waiting too.. A lot of comments at Youtube also said that are they gonna release this song as last OST? But OST 5 is really good too.. Personally I like this song.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...