[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

larus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, kaedechan said:

So there are a lot of similarities with this story and The Ghost Detective, do you think the writer might be inspired by this story?

But i really hope the ending would be different from the charmed one, I'll be devastating if YW had to let Da Il go, like Phoebe did ..

That's a really interesting connection!  There are so many similarities.  But I surely do hope the end would be different.  

Since the writer for Ghost Detective has already had one instance of "borrowing" (that scene from the movie Ghost where the ML learns how to use ghostly powers--our writer actually lifted the whole scene and much of the dialogue, and that's not only bad form but illegal), I would not be surprised if our writer has used other movies or TV shows for "inspiration."  To tell the truth, I love TGD but I am a little concerned about writer-nim.

Couldn't agree with you more @thistle... I hope the writer-nim would give us a proper ending here :unsure:

And speaking of "the ghost detective"...

• Yeo Wool has a direct link with SWH that Yeo Wool is the chosen one for killing SWH. But what's the direct link between Da Il & SWH..?! And also why does SWH try so hard to make Ha Eun's CEO dad go bankrupt..?!
  • Da Il said Jeong Dae to kill him... But Da Il didn't kill anyone & he doesn't have any object to be stabbed with.. So Chae Won should be a genius to decide how to... :huh:
  • And by chance, If Yeo Wool possesses with SWH's evil spirit then what will Da Il do..?! Chae Won suggests him to kill Yeo Wool.. Will he really do that..?! I hope not... How can he live without her..?! :wub:

One more day to go..!!. So many things to discover here... Suspense is rising :heart:  Feel so sad at the same time that we're near the ending of the series... :cold_sweat:

21 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

But Da Il didn't kill anyone & he doesn't have any object to be stabbed with.

What about the knife he used to stab SWH?  He hid it in the fake book in his office, and YW found it.

This is Not to say that I would ever want him to be killed--it's just that there is a weapon that might work.

Years ago, I watched a really good Japanese drama that had a character that was so hateful that I have never been able to watch that actress in anything else.   All I can see when she is on the screen is the horrible shrew who caused turmoil--doesn't matter which role she is playing now; she is still the shrew.  Presumably, this means that the actress did a great job in that role because she made such an impression on me.

So, apologies to Lee Ji Ah, but my reaction to her will undoubtedly be the same because the actress is now SWH in my eyes.

19 minutes ago, thistle said:

What about the knife he used to stab SWH?  He hid it in the fake book in his office, and YW found it.

This is Not to say that I would ever want him to be killed--it's just that there is a weapon that might work.

OMG! That could be a deadly weapon for Da II. :scream: Oh No~~  Will Kim Gyeol found it? Seen he will be at their house.. :tears:

Hahaha @thistle:sweat_smile: Surely that actress performance  really deeply impact :sweat_smile:  Mean they did a good job for their character.. 

I really forgot that Da Il stabbed someone with a knife @thistle... But she didn't die so, what about killing him with that knife..?! I think we should wait for Chae Won :o

And yes.. We always remember actors with their first appearance... And it's so natural :D And this is my time watching Lee Ji Ah so, it's the same for me... We hate her so much that now we can't bare her in anywhere... Which means that she's doing her job to the extend :love: And she's already 40... But so beautiful :wub: I couldn't believe that she's a lot older than all the young cast here...!!!

1 hour ago, thistle said:

Years ago, I watched a really good Japanese drama that had a character that was so hateful that I have never been able to watch that actress in anything else.   All I can see when she is on the screen is the horrible shrew who caused turmoil--doesn't matter which role she is playing now; she is still the shrew.  Presumably, this means that the actress did a great job in that role because she made such an impression on me.

So, apologies to Lee Ji Ah, but my reaction to her will undoubtedly be the same because the actress is now SWH in my eyes.

With all respect to your opinion, but as a lee ji ah fan, I hope you give her a chance, try to watch her old dramas, she is completely different, I think you will change your mind and love her.. have you seen her BTS clip that kbs released? she is so funny and even childish.. isn't she?

Can anyone guess the link between SWH & KIm Gyeol..?! SWH said that her brother died so, he can't be her brother.. And why the heck he's teaming up with the woman who killed his beloved girlfriend..?! :crazy: Now it looks like as if he was under the control of SWH since the very beginning of Yi Rang's lose...!! His bracelet has something to do with SWH.. And so is Yi Rang's hearing aid.. Both are Yi Rang's belongings.. :mellow:

Hope we'll get to find answers tomorrow... Can't wait :love:

1 hour ago, blademan said:

look of love right there!

If only we each had someone to look at us in just that way.  :wub: 

Yeah, I think maybe my cat smiles like that when he hears the kibble pouring into his dish.  :P  

I've been waiting for new BTS stills on Wednesday... Thank you so much @Heidi Seow dear... :heart: Daniel is so cute...!! And finally, It's Wednesday... :love:  Can't wait to see him in action..!!.

It's heavily raining in my country today :bawling: But...

Heavy Rain + "The Ghost Detective" = Perfect Addiction :love:

Just found this pic on the net... :love:

44155131_2075963269381875_84326424786197

Da Il is ALIVE & She must have saved him :wub: I am really missing his dark & sexy shirt here... But he's even more handsome here... :wub: And is this some ending scene..?! WOW...My ship is officially sailling... :heart: This is fantastic.. DAEBAK!!! Can't wait to see them... And what'll happen to our pretty villain..?! I'm not ready to say goodbye yet :bawling:

Archived