[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

larus

On 10/8/2018 at 12:03 AM, kaedechan said:

From a much older woman's perspective (me :P), Det. Park's attitude kinda a turn-off. The way he shouted at YW, even when he's being desperate or upset, it's not something that i can accepted easily. He's just shouted at her without holding himself back. I believe that kind of habit would destroy a woman's (or other people) self esteem in a long term, speaking from a personal experiences..

Look at the difference when YW and Da Il had an argument, when YW kept insisting that she's the one who should kill SWH, but Da Il disagreed and then he got so upset, he raised his voice but toward the end he held his emotions back, you can hear how he's lowering his tone in the end of his sentence. That's a considerate man, a mature man. He knew how to treat a woman properly IMHO, while Det. Park is still a kid (well, at least for me :D), and i'm sure he's a decent, kind man, and also helpful (only because he likes her) but Da Il can give her the emotional and rock-solid support, trust and understanding that she needed. My 2 cents :)

Pretty much this. I know this type of detective. I have seen them in many American and British crime shows. They wouldn’t believe that some things in life are unexplainable even if it knocks them right between the eyes. However, I have no problem with these type of personalities persisting in believing only what they see. What I had a problem with is his harsh treatment of YW. I knew he liked her but I found the way he embarrassed her even in front of his colleagues hard to watch. The older detective even pointed it out to him. His loss though because obviously YW needed somebody who would believe her and not someone who derided her for what she believed. I don’t mind him though. I just can’t support his feelings. He does remind me of a kid who instead of comforting or being kind to the girl he likes, pulls her ponytail instead. 

I find it amusing though how he retains his stubbornness even after experiencing what happened in the interview room where his knees probably turned to jelly. He’s still able to assist with the investigations though so that’s helpful to the team. I’m quite curious about the female lawyer.

I’m just hoping that the writer won’t be mean to Da II by giving him hope and then having him actually die. :scream: I hope him and hyung will be able to continue their Sherlock & Watson detective business.

That is one long knife that the lady in red is holding in that scene with YW. I hope YW will be okay. She’s usually scared of the lady in red so I hope she’s ready for this confrontation.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @nona88!! Unfortunately I don't understand Korean from Naver. After I google translated it said SWH threatening YW by pointing her knife at Jill, izzit true? :confounded: Please anyone who know Korean can help us translate it?  

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003326304

Found at Naver. J.Wide Company post! :heart::love:

Here is the link https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=16803091&memberNo=2127174

_DSC5182.jpg_DSC7941.jpg

I'm also regretting for not knowing Korean here...:cold_sweat:

And thank you so much @Heidi Seow for Naver updates...!! I'm speechless... He is so handsome :heart: For me, Daniel is the most handsome K-actor in K-drama land :love:........... LOVE HIM SO MUCH :D

And finally, it's tonight....!! How does Yeo Wool end up meeting SWH..?! By chance, SWH was in her mom's house at the moment.? Can't wait....!! :o

6 Reasons Why “The Ghost Detective” Is Guaranteed To Be Your Next K-Drama Addiction

7ce0b8328f394217a13cc654faaac511.jpeg?s=

If you aren’t watching “The Ghost Detective,” then you need to drop whatever you’re doing right now and go! Creepy, thrilling, and mysterious, “The Ghost Detective” has really been fulfilling all of our K-drama needs. Surprisingly, it’s packed with a few laughs and a little bit of romance too!

Starring the ever-so-lovely Park Eun Bin as Jung Yeo Wool and the very charming Choi Daniel as Lee Da Il, the show begins with the pair working to find three missing kids. However, things soon spiral out of control when they realize the culprit they’re looking for is actually a ghost, Sun Woo Hye (Lee Ji Ah). Here are six reasons you should check it out!

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1241635wpp/6-reasons-ghost-detective-guaranteed-next-k-drama-addiction

1 hour ago, larus said:

6 Reasons Why “The Ghost Detective” Is Guaranteed To Be Your Next K-Drama Addiction

No need to explain.

IT ALREADY IS MY ADDICTION  :heart:

Thanks for the article :D

And another BTS stills... This is going to be so interesting :o

43657213_2072154103096125_10829994928625

i new here:D

i really like choi daniel acting....i had follow his drama since school 2013.his acting never dissapointed n this drama although had low rating but i still like the story development.

i never see park eun bin acting and i think her acting quite good and her pronouncation good.i like her tone of voice

hope writer would develop dail and yeo woo love story:kiss_wink:

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I'm also regretting for not knowing Korean here...:cold_sweat:

And thank you so much @Heidi Seow for Naver updates...!! I'm speechless... He is so handsome :heart: For me, Daniel is the most handsome K-actor in K-drama land :love:........... LOVE HIM SO MUCH :D

And finally, it's tonight....!! How does Yeo Wool end up meeting SWH..?! By chance, SWH was in her mom's house at the moment.? Can't wait....!! :o

Most welcome Ching-Gu @gm4queen :smile: 

2 hours ago, larus said:

If you aren’t watching “The Ghost Detective,” then you need to drop whatever you’re doing right now and go! Creepy, thrilling, and mysterious, “The Ghost Detective” has really been fulfilling all of our K-drama needs. Surprisingly, it’s packed with a few laughs and a little bit of romance too!

Starring the ever-so-lovely Park Eun Bin as Jung Yeo Wool and the very charming Choi Daniel as Lee Da Il, the show begins with the pair working to find three missing kids. However, things soon spiral out of control when they realize the culprit they’re looking for is actually a ghost, Sun Woo Hye (Lee Ji Ah). Here are six reasons you should check it out!

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1241635wpp/6-reasons-ghost-detective-guaranteed-next-k-drama-addiction

Thanks @larus for sharing the article! 

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

No need to explain.

IT ALREADY IS MY ADDICTION  :heart:

Thanks for the article :D

And another BTS stills... This is going to be so interesting :o

Yes @gm4queen We already addicted! Nearly poison I will say. Is in our blood. :tounge_xd:

So Da II is back. The Scooby team found his body? Or SWH's mom hide Da II at other place? Please don't let SWH found Da II's body, please writer-nim~~ Jebal~~~ :confounded:

9 minutes ago, scarletlover1 said:

If DI and SH really are siblings, I feel so sorry for him...:cry:

But I still wonder, is she really a psychopath or is she being possessed?

yeah.. I still wonder how can she is manipulated people so easily like that. 

Even the person that being manipulated seems like a possessed person

12 minutes ago, scarletlover1 said:

If DI and SH really are siblings, I feel so sorry for him...:cry:

But I still wonder, is she really a psychopath or is she being possessed?

If Da Il & SWH are siblings, then SWH's dad must have deceived two women.?!.. SWH's mom & Da Il's mom :cold_sweat:

And if I recall correctly, we somehow know about both SWH's mom & dad. But we don't know anything about Da Il's dad... Then, is SWH's dad is his dad also..?! There should be a connection...! :huh:

Anyway, can't wait for today's eps...!!

Oh, how I wish someone was live recapping this show!  

I've got a busy day ahead (have to make half a dozen loaves of bread, among other things) but I know I'm gonna keep running back to my computer to check to see what has happened with our Ghost Detective.

6 minutes ago, thistle said:

I've got a busy day ahead (have to make half a dozen loaves of bread, among other things) but I know I'm gonna keep running back to my computer to check to see what has happened with our Ghost Detective.

I wish the same thing...! Since the live streams of KBS2 are all unavailable in my country :cold_sweat:

4 minutes ago, thistle said:

I'm gonna live-streaming it tonight, but i'm not sure i'll be able to do the live recapping, my head's kinda spinning, got a vertigo :tired:but i'll see if i can do it, wish me luck 

6 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

I'm gonna live-streaming it tonight, but i'm not sure i'll be able to do the live recapping, my head's kinda spinning, got a vertigo :tired:but i'll see if i can do it, wish me luck 

Oh dear... :hushed:

Don't mind us.. It's totally ok!!! Health comes first :blush: And are you alright dear..?! Be careful, since vertigo can occur again when it once happens..!!

And good luck, but please be careful dear :wub: I totally understand how you feel right now...

39 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

If Da Il & SWH are siblings, then SWH's dad must have deceived two women.?!.. SWH's mom & Da Il's mom :cold_sweat:

And if I recall correctly, we somehow know about both SWH's mom & dad. But we don't know anything about Da Il's dad... Then, is SWH's dad is his dad also..?! There should be a connection...! :huh:

Anyway, can't wait for today's eps...!!

Maybe da il's adopted? Hahaha 

Guys do you know any live stream please pm me I wanna watch it live huhu kbs2 isn't working for me I don't know why :(

Just now, gm4queen said:

Oh dear... :hushed:

Don't mind us.. It's totally ok!!! Health comes first :blush:

And are you alright dear..?! Be careful, since vertigo is a mess when happens..!!

Thank you dear, it's not as bad as it usually do, just can't keep my head's up, make me dizzy, so i have to lay down in bed while watching from my PC about 1 meter away :). I have to go online from my phone :D

1 minute ago, kaedechan said:

Thank you dear, it's not as bad as it usually do, just can't keep my head's up, make me dizzy, so i have to lay down in bed while watching from my PC about 1 meter away :). I have to go online from my phone :D

Is it vertigo or just a migraine dear...?! But both are same.. It just refrains you from watching at display screens :frown: When I got those, I couldn't keep my head up for a single second.!! So just be careful dear... That's all I want to say right now :heart:

Just now, gm4queen said:

Is it vertigo or just a migraine dear...?! But both are same.. It just refrains you from watching at display screens :frown: When I got those, I couldn't keep my head up for a single second.!! So just be careful dear... That's all I want to say right now :heart:

It's a vertigo, but it's ok :). Yes, i should've rest my eyes but i just can't keep my head out of today's episode hahaa ..

Oh my, Mr. Han's being controlled by SWH, and he took the knife and he was going to stab YW, but then he halucinate, there's a woman, maybe it's his wife, and then mr. Han tried to kill himself but YW managed to stop it and then Chae Won and Det. Park came just in time to save them.

Archived