Quantcast
Jump to content

[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정


larus

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, chuscho said:

Oh no.. Please author nim don't make DI become an evil like SWH :tears: Jebaaal...

Although I’m definitely not watching these episodes until the weekend when it’s nice and sunny, I think it’s an interesting development for YW and Da II. Even Beauty was afraid of the beast (the tv adaptations) when he loses him mind. I was quite bothered by Da II’s eyes in past episodes because I saw that symptom as a warning. I don’t think he realized how close he was getting to possibly losing himself. This might be the wake up call for him to better understand him limits and how much he’s willing to sacrifice to solve this case.

 

By the way, I don’t believe anyone mentioned if there was any progress on the search for his body. Was there?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

By the way, I don’t believe anyone mentioned if there was any progress on the search for his body. Was there?

 

Ok, spoilers ahead:

Spoiler
Spoiler

The Scooby Team found the basement apartment where Red Lady's Mom was living and they saw the evidence (like medicine and IV bags) that she had been keeping DI there but RL's Mom had already left with DI's body.  

 

(Mom had some problems carrying that body, too, and she kinda dropped him on his head.  That had to hurt.  Choi Daniel is a big guy, and the actress who played the Mom was little and elderly; it looked tough to do.)

 

Anyway, Red Lady has caught up to Mom at the end of the episode but the Scooby Team are at least one very big frustrating step behind because the minister (the one person who knew where Mom was likely to go) was murdered by Red Lady's creepy new assistant Gyeol.  Worse, it looked like RL was about to do something awful to Mom.  If Mom (who has dementia, by the way)  isn't able to take care of DI, his body is gonna die and his soul along with it. 

 

Very worrying stuff.....and that doesn't even include the fact that DI is strangling YW at the end of the episode.

 

 

Sorry about the double spoiler tag--my mouse keeps double-clicking unexpectedly--it's half-dead and needs replacing but its not in the budget right now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry i am late  i couldbt watch the ep even raw before now

I know we have to face da-Il evil side soon but I didn't think it going to be on yw :bawling: so da-Il need the police officer help now !! 

Just don't tell may after everything  da-I'll going to be evil  and he will kill himself  to save yw or other or he will die since his body can't accept him anymore :hushed:

 

I like how he hear yw talk about who is he in her life to the police officer and the hug he give her later, yw can't stop him for evil, every  time he keep using power to break human rules world  get losing part of him he losing himself and sure his connection to other 

 

And I have one question  sw is a human now beside  or Killing  himself or Killin other causes she playing with his fear why the boyfriend couldn't just kill her ( he was ready to kill many people)

I don't talk about now where she completed control him mentally I was talking about when help her trying to kill people with juice he  was in mental break down of feeling fear and guilty  but he was still aware of what he doing and choicing so didnt anyone things she now human beside  letting her talking tell she control you just kill her or hit her or shut her ??? 

 

Maybe it will ended like this she will die in the hand of the boyfriend 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@thistle, thanks for the spoilers. I think there was always a price to pay for Da II lingering as a ghost even though he’s not dead. No matter the story medium, this rule is often employed in supernatural stories dealing with ghosts. I hope Da II doesn’t lose himself. :bawling: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched yesterday's eps with eng sub..

 

OMG Da Il NOOOOOOOOOO.!! Don't harm her. She's the one who can't live without you :cold_sweat: You won't be able to forgive yourself.. And someone please stop him..!! Or he'll kill her tonight..!! (I know it won't happen though) But no one can stop him. Now only one thing can stop him.. He has to disappear at 1am..!! That's the only hope to save her from him.. And now I can see the logic behind 1am.. And is it his cost for breaking the ghost rules & going against them..?! Do only evil spirits disappear at 1am..?!. SWH was so & now Da Il :dissapointed: And now, he knows that he might hurt Yeo Wool so, he's asking Jeong Dae to kill him... AGAIN NOOOOOOOOO !! You can't do this is to Yeo Wool,Da Il..!! She'll go mad without you!!! And I want a happy ending for Da Il & Yeo Wool..!! They are destined to be together...!!  :heart:

 

And how did SWH's mom know that our team is visiting her house looking for Da Il's body..?! Am I missing something here..? She has dementia :frown: And she thinks that Da Il is her son..!!

 

And and and.... SWH & Kim Gyeol are the siblings now. YES..! It's very obvious that Kim Gyeol has his sister's full power to harm people..! Someone please do something about him. I can't bare him anymore...

 

And now my only wish is for a happy ending for our sweet couple Da Il & Yeo Wool :love: Please writer-nim, we want them together forever.!!! Can't wait tonight :hushed:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@thistle, thanks for the spoilers. I think there was always a price to pay for Da II lingering as a ghost even though he’s not dead. No matter the story medium, this rule is often employed in supernatural stories dealing with ghosts. I hope Da II doesn’t lose himself. :bawling: 

Yeah, hope DI can hold himself and fight the evil side

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

New OST release soon!!! 

Updated from Naver https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004232397

 

Again, the new OST talked about love that can't be fulfilled, what is this, sad premonitions of our OTP ?? :bawling:.

The show's getting more and more exciting, but also making me more anxious about our OTP's destiny ..

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

 

Again, the new OST talked about love that can't be fulfilled, what is this, sad premonitions of our OTP ?? :bawling:.

The show's getting more and more exciting, but also making me more anxious about our OTP's destiny ..

 

That's exactly what I am thinking too.. All the OSTs are based on sad love...!! Then we can't get a happy ending for out OTP :cold_sweat:... If they can't be together, then the writer-nim shouldn't have given us hopes about theses two...!! :frown: Now, I can't get you out of my head "The Ghost Detective"... You shouldn't have done this to me that now I can't think about anything else but about Da Il & Yeo Wool :heart:

 

And do you think that Da Il was possessed by SWH when he chokes Yeo Wool...?! Otherwise, why did he say "I am angry"..?! This is turning dramatic day by day...! Can't wait for more :open_mouth:

Link to post
Share on other sites

The OSTs lyrics makes me so sad! I doubt that Sun would find his body first. A part of me feels as if Detective would actually be able to find his body. It would be total SLS for some people if he finds the body and the girl is happy, with the second male lead being on sidelines again. 

 

When he had his hand around her neck, smirking while saying “are you mad?” To her like that - i gasped so loud. He practically did the same action and very words that haunted her for a year when Sun did that when her sister died! 

 

The fact that he’s acting Detective to find his body and kill him when he does, it breaks my heart. I feel as if he feels incredibly guilty about what he did and feels as if he should really disappear to make things easier for most people. That’s exactly just how a male lead would think halfway to a drama. 

 

I’m excited for the next episodes on Thursday but also scared! Is it wrong of me to what our OTP to get away from the case a bit and do something relaxing? I feel as if they’ve been on this high momentum since the day they met! 

 

And i i really want to know what the lawyer’s deal is. siiiigh.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Just watched yesterday's eps with eng sub..

 

OMG Da Il NOOOOOOOOOO.!! Don't harm her. She's the one who can't live without you :cold_sweat: You won't be able to forgive yourself.. And someone please stop him..!! Or he'll kill her tonight..!! (I know it won't happen though) But no one can stop him. Now only one thing can stop him.. He has to disappear at 1am..!! That's the only hope to save her from him.. And now I can see the logic behind 1am.. And is it his cost for breaking the ghost rules & going against them..?! Do only evil spirits disappear at 1am..?!. SWH was so & now Da Il :dissapointed: And now, he knows that he might hurt Yeo Wool so, he's asking Jeong Dae to kill him... AGAIN NOOOOOOOOO !! You can't do this is to Yeo Wool,Da Il..!! She'll go mad without you!!! And I want a happy ending for Da Il & Yeo Wool..!! They are destined to be together...!!  :heart:

 

And how did SWH's mom know that our team is visiting her house looking for Da Il's body..?! Am I missing something here..? She has dementia :frown: And she thinks that Da Il is her son..!!

 

And and and.... SWH & Kim Gyeol are the siblings now. YES..! It's very obvious that Kim Gyeol has his sister's full power to harm people..! Someone please do something about him. I can't bare him anymore...

 

And now my only wish is for a happy ending for our sweet couple Da Il & Yeo Wool :love: Please writer-nim, we want them together forever.!!! Can't wait tonight :hushed:

 

 

 

Maybe he asked Jeong Dae to kill him when he find his body to revive him? Like what they did to SWH? I really hope that's what he meant and not some noble-idiocy cliche to prevent him harming YW and the others :frown:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

 

Maybe he asked Jeong Dae to kill him when he find his body to revive him? Like what they did to SWH? I really hope that's what he meant and not some noble-idiocy cliche to prevent him harming YW and the others :frown:

 

I too really hope so... But I am 50/50 here.. :cold_sweat: He isn't an idiotic hero. He's wise to handle anything, but... :frown: Now it seems that he really want to disappear from everyone, even from Yeo Wool :huh: And in today's preview, he just chokes & flips Jeong Dae also. Now, how can anyone save Yeo Wool from him..?! He's dramatically fierce...!! looks like only his disappearance at 1am can do something now..!

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

 

I too really hope so... But I am 50/50 here.. :cold_sweat: He isn't an idiotic hero. He's wise to handle anything, but... :frown: Now it seems that he really want to disappear from everyone, even from Yeo Wool :huh: And in today's preview, he just chokes & flips Jeong Dae also. Now, how can anyone save Yeo Wool from him..?! He's dramatically fierce...!! looks like only his disappearance at 1am can do something now..!

Yes, i believe YW & Jeong Dae will survive today, since in last night episode, it's already almost 1AM, so Da Il will return to his body. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Just watched yesterday's eps with eng sub..

 

OMG Da Il NOOOOOOOOOO.!! Don't harm her. She's the one who can't live without you :cold_sweat: You won't be able to forgive yourself.. And someone please stop him..!! Or he'll kill her tonight..!! (I know it won't happen though) But no one can stop him. Now only one thing can stop him.. He has to disappear at 1am..!! That's the only hope to save her from him.. And now I can see the logic behind 1am.. And is it his cost for breaking the ghost rules & going against them..?! Do only evil spirits disappear at 1am..?!. SWH was so & now Da Il :dissapointed: And now, he knows that he might hurt Yeo Wool so, he's asking Jeong Dae to kill him... AGAIN NOOOOOOOOO !! You can't do this is to Yeo Wool,Da Il..!! She'll go mad without you!!! And I want a happy ending for Da Il & Yeo Wool..!! They are destined to be together...!!  :heart:

 

And how did SWH's mom know that our team is visiting her house looking for Da Il's body..?! Am I missing something here..? She has dementia :frown: And she thinks that Da Il is her son..!!

 

And and and.... SWH & Kim Gyeol are the siblings now. YES..! It's very obvious that Kim Gyeol has his sister's full power to harm people..! Someone please do something about him. I can't bare him anymore...

 

And now my only wish is for a happy ending for our sweet couple Da Il & Yeo Wool :love: Please writer-nim, we want them together forever.!!! Can't wait tonight :hushed:

 

 

I wonder too how did SWH's mom know they were coming to her house, but my theory is may be JDJ had told her if something happens to him or if he doesn't show up for a certain period this means her son is in danger and she must move with him.

As for son woo hye and kim geol, they are not siblings, he just lied to the pharmacist to obtain information, but swh's brother is already dead as the pastor mentioned and because of his death his mother devlopped dementia.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Woooo :bawling: ep19 & 20 are so sad.. Wae~~~~ Wae writer-nim wanna torture our OTP??? :bawling: Our YW cried so so sad and she might guilty too coz Da II's sacrifice... YW-ya, please don't leave Da II, please do not afraid of Da II. :confounded:

I think we might need to prepare our OTP's destiny. (Just prepare to receive the ending that we might don't wanna to see although I really wish our OTP will get their happy ending..:bawling: Tears out again.. ) 

 

I think @kaedechan's theory might right. Like Da II stabbed SWH and SWH back from coma.. And we have no any idea who is the "destiny" person will kill/save Da II (we need to think about it too). I rather Da II back from coma and fight with SWH in human form seen SWH in human form too. 

Once again, the "unlike" level to Kim Gyeol getting increase after I watched sub.. Super "unlike" him now. :rage: 

Can't wait for tonight episode! The plots is really in highway situation, hope tonight plot won't cause us in sad emotion... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

21-22부

“여울이는... 너 때문에 죽을 거야.” 

눈이 빨갛게 변한 다일은 돌연 여울을 공격하는데, 스스로도 그 힘이 제어가 안 되고, 선우혜는 다일의 몸을 찾기 위해 자신의 엄마에게 잔인한 선택지를 강요한다. 한편, 다일은 정대를 찾아가 어려운 부탁을 하는데...

 

Preview Ep 21-22

"I will die ... because of you."

When the eyes turn red, Da-il suddenly attack Yeo-wool and can't controll himself. Sun Woo-hye forces a brutal act to his mother to find Dail's body. On the other hand, Da-il is going to ask for a tough request ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...