Quantcast
Jump to content

[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정


larus

Recommended Posts

Aah Da Il actually trying to fight the "evil" within him and managed to let YW go but then his eyes back to red and he cuffed himself on the stair handle using jeong dae's cuff and he disappear .. it's 1AM. So in the end he still tried to protect YW ..

Da Il woke up in his own body, he hears some people's voices, he tried to talk but can't :tears: so those people left without hearing him or finding him.

SWH found her mom and she said she missed her. I think her mom trying to explain what happened.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

OMG, How did I forget those eyes @Heidi Seow :heart::love:

I just thought for a second that he's about to kiss her :love: (in my dreams, actually)..

These two truly deserve a happy ending :heart: But I don't know about the writer's mind...!!

Yeah thats trus, they're deserve it

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Aah Da Il actually trying to fight the "evil" within him and managed to let YW go but then his eyes back to red and he cuffed himself on the stair handle using jeong dae's cuff and he disappear .. it's 1AM. So in the end he still tried to protect YW ..

 

Woah... Then he feels that it's Yeo Wool :blush: Now, that's a big relief....!!! He tries to protect her even in his evil mode :smiley: Things are already dramatic...!!  Thank you so much dear...!!! Please keep up the recapping... We all need you so badly :heart:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Da Il had a dream, he saw his evil-self choking YW and then he woke up and remembering what Kim Gyeol said to YW that Da Il couldn't protect her (i think). 

SWH holding a knife and give it to her and i think SWH tried to convinced her mom to commit suicide but her mom snap out of her control and stab SWH. Aaah no, it's her mom who died, i'm not sure how, my son's asked about something to me, so i kinda distracted :sweatingbullets:.

 

Da il came and him and YW just staring at each other, then YW asked him if he's okay and he said he's okay. He called her Yeo Wool-ah now, not Jung Yeo Wool like he used to do. 

Da il left her, i think he didn't want YW to get involve again. He walk alone while remembering how YW stepped back when she saw him and put her hand on her neck where he choked her :tears:

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Da Il had a dream, he saw his evil-self choking YW and then he woke up and remembering what Kim Gyeol said to YW that Da Il couldn't protect her (i think). 

SWH holding a knife and give it to her and i think SWH tried to convinced her mom to commit suicide but her mom snap out of her control and stab SWH

 

He saw his own spirit in his dream...!! :anguished:

And his & Yeo Wool's scene :love: What next dear....? Please tell us, please :flushed:

Link to post
Share on other sites

YW's crying in the car with mr. Han, she must have feel miserable, the way she look :tears:.

SWH talked with her younger version, she tried to find something i guess. Ooh she found JDJ's notebook, the one with details about YW & Da Il' blood type and all.

Kang Eun Chong met with Att. Baek, she was angry because the news on the newspaper and he talked about Da Il.

Da Il came to Jeong Dae's office and tried to communicate with him and as we saw in the preview, Da Il wrote something on the newspaper and i think he gave infos about his whereabouts, the grape farm. He asked Jeong Dae to find his body and then kill him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

YW's crying in the car with mr. Han, she must have feel miserable, the way she look :tears:.

SWH talked with her younger version, she tried to find something i guess. Ooh she found JDJ's notebook, the one with details about YW & Da Il' blood type and all.

Kang Eun Chong met with Att. Baek, she was angry because the news on the newspaper and he talked about Da Il.

Da Il came to Jeong Dae's office and tried to communicate with him and as we saw in the preview, Da Il wrote something on the newspaper and i think he gave infos about his whereabouts, the grape farm. He asked Jeong Dae to find his body and then kill him. 

No, don't kill him, Det. park..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chae Won tried to "read" the dead pastor's body, and she saw a glimpse of a girl's image, Yi Rang ! Wait, why the pastor knew Yi Rang? And then they talked about the bracelet that Kim Gyeol wear, it was a gift grom Yi Rang. I'm so lost ! I need to learn korean :sweatingbullets:.

 

Da il came to an internet cafe and did some surfing, tried to look for something that he saw at Jeong Dae's office, a file case.

 

The rest of the team back at the office tried to figure something out about SWH's mom i think.

They split out to search for something.

 

Da il's walking alone, he came to an address and he found SWH's mom dead body there. He pulls the knife out of her body and then SWH came. Oh no ! The team just outside the same house ! Quickly, quickly !

 

It's ended. 

The preview for next week, the team fight a bunch of men that looks like under SWH's control, while Da Il facing SWH inside the house. And then they showed SWH already out and Jeong Dae managed to get her but she manipulate him, he put his own gun on his temple. It seemed YW went missing too :tears:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Chae Won tried to "read" the dead pastor's body, and she saw a glimpse of a girl's image, Yi Rang ! Wait, why the pastor knew Yi Rang? And then they talked about the bracelet that Kim Gyeol wear, it was a gift grom Yi Rang. I'm so lost ! I need to learn korean :sweatingbullets:.

 

Da il came to an internet cafe and did some surfing, tried to look for something that he saw at Jeong Dae's office, a file case.

 

The rest of the team back at the office tried to figure something out about SWH's mom i think.

They split out to search for something.

 

Da il's walking alone, he came to an address and he found SWH's mom dead body there. He pulls the knife out of her body and then SWH came. Oh no ! The team just outside the same house ! Quickly, quickly !

Noo if da-Il  kill swh  than he killed a human as ghost he will become  a full evil spirt and the same knife  can kill him 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Chae Won tried to "read" the dead pastor's body, and she saw a glimpse of a girl's image, Yi Rang ! Wait, why the pastor knew Yi Rang? And then they talked about the bracelet that Kim Gyeol wear, it was a gift grom Yi Rang. I'm so lost ! I need to learn korean :sweatingbullets:.

 

Da il came to an internet cafe and did some surfing, tried to look for something that he saw at Jeong Dae's office, a file case.

 

The rest of the team back at the office tried to figure something out about SWH's mom i think.

They split out to search for something.

 

Da il's walking alone, he came to an address and he found SWH's mom dead body there. He pulls the knife out of her body and then SWH came. Oh no ! The team just outside the same house ! Quickly, quickly !

Oh no no no..

Anyway thank you for recaping it dear

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Chae Won tried to "read" the dead pastor's body, and she saw a glimpse of a girl's image, Yi Rang ! Wait, why the pastor knew Yi Rang? And then they talked about the bracelet that Kim Gyeol wear, it was a gift grom Yi Rang. I'm so lost ! I need to learn korean :sweatingbullets:.

 

Da il came to an internet cafe and did some surfing, tried to look for something that he saw at Jeong Dae's office, a file case.

 

The rest of the team back at the office tried to figure something out about SWH's mom i think.

They split out to search for something.

 

Da il's walking alone, he came to an address and he found SWH's mom dead body there. He pulls the knife out of her body and then SWH came. Oh no ! The team just outside the same house ! Quickly, quickly !

 

It's ended. 

The preview for next week, the team fight a bunch of men that looks like under SWH's control, while Da Il facing SWH inside the house. And then they showed SWH already out and Jeong Dae managed to get her but she manipulate him, he put his own gun on his temple. It seemed YW went missing too :tears:

Thank you @kaedechan for live recap. Thank you! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel exhausted, overwhelmed by so many things happened on today's episode :sweatingbullets:.

So my guess is they were all connected with SWH someway, i don't know, i'm confused hahaa ..

 

Almost no romance today, just a tiiiny bit :unsure:.

 

Now, the wait for the eng sub begin ..:D

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

WOW!! A lot happened today :open_mouth:

 

And @kaedechan.. Even a tiny bit of romance is precious here, isn't it??! And as @Heidi Seow said, we still have 5 more hours!!!

 

Now, I can't wait to see the raw eps :blush: My innocent hope.. he he :innocent:

Me too! @gm4queen Waiting youtube upload the videos.. So slow.. Wae~~~~:bawling: I saw Naver updated but I cant watch it coz country privacy... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Think we gonna get sleepless night again.... Agree?

 

5 more episodes to go....

 

Already?? No, no, no, i'm not ready to say goodbye to this great show yet .. this show keeps me excited and curious and on the edge all the time .. what am i supposed to do when the show's over? :crazy:. I need my weekly dose of Daniel ! :frown:

Okay, i'm already gone crazy ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...