amazing hunt

Lmangla

Just now, stargazer187 said:

I have found this, so this isn't the answer of leg 1? There's a clue under it. Is it still part of leg 1 that I have to solve or is it the next clue for second leg?? I am confused. Hahahaha. 

Make sure you take note of the clue - page thread & page number 

Guys , @stroppyse is posting hints . Always check the recommended posts with a star 

must fill this in the answer input form - collect all 5 clues and fill in the form. Submit only once for each leg. Each leg has 5 clues .

F9DCAF8F-76D3-4D9E-84B0-CF40CCD8894A.jpeg5997C534-5222-41A3-8874-ABA1CCC77AD8.jpegEA569D9F-5DC1-4CD7-9C19-F7A57007404D.jpeg

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@triplem I'm sorry to ask again. I still confused. Lol. So we have to collect the clues threads first before we fill all of them into the form as you posted there. 

Yes collect all 5 clues. Then fill in the form to submit. 

Hint: if you can find the second clue - it is quite easy from there.

Hint 2 : I won't kill you all with searching too many pages...ahahahahaah. 

Just now, aisling said:

I found the first clue but I think I have to give up, I know next to nothing about k-pop so those hints don’t help me at all :D I’m an exclusive drama viewer. B)

Don't give up...just google those words given by @stroppyse here.  It's related to this group / person. 

----------------------------------------

So we are clear on how this works...

Mod clue  will lead you to first clue. Then it will lead you to the 2nd clue , which will then lead you to the 3rd clue etc. Just note down all the thread names and page numbers of the clues ( hint - the clues are NOT placed deep in the thread). 

kekekek... @aisling  @kokodus @stargazer187 @missirina @cenching @Yongzura @pawla @dotonly @Dhakra and anyone else playing ~ this isn't meant to break your heads. hahahah...  remember that you have a couple of days to figure this out as the next leg will be posted only on june 15. so if you are confused, just chat with our clue master stroppyse here in this thread for how this kpop group potentially links to a drama. come on, we have all seen some bad idol dramas no? :lol:hahahahah... have fun! :D soompi is being weird with me. so tagging in the end @triplem @stroppyse

32 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekekek... @aisling  @kokodus @stargazer187 @missirina @cenching @Yongzura @pawla @dotonly @Dhakra and anyone else playing ~ this isn't meant to break your heads. hahahah...  remember that you have a couple of days to figure this out as the next leg will be posted only on june 15. so if you are confused, just chat with our clue master stroppyse here in this thread for how this kpop group potentially links to a drama. come on, we have all seen some bad idol dramas no? :lol:hahahahah... have fun! :D soompi is being weird with me. so tagging in the end @triplem @stroppyse

So the next clue is in a drama thread?? Eh?? Okok. Thanks for the subtle hint. Lol

23 minutes ago, kokodus said:

So the next clue is in a drama thread?? Eh?? Okok. Thanks for the subtle hint. Lol

kekke.... no subtle hints @kokodus; if stuck with a clue, was just sharing that you can ask our clue masters @stroppyse and @triplem for more clarification. even a lack of knowledge of kpop is fine as kpop always has some connection to a kdrama and so they can modify the clue in a different way was what I was trying to say. :sweat_smile:

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

Woahhhh thank you so much @Lmangla @stroppyse! A very productive morning for me I have to say. The hint(s) really managed to point me in the right direction. I was stuck at first, but I think I've got the hang of this now haha. 

Can't wait for the next leg :blush:

4 hours ago, supergal99 said:

*whisper super duber softly*

Who needs help? Can PM me. 

Hahaaa...

:glasses: ( no me not playing.. juz offering help ah)

Thank you for the offer @super(little)gal99...but, thats not allowed isn't?

4 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

So has any of you submitted the answer yet? 

Am I the only one here who still stuck on clue 1. Sigh... it has 3 hints already... so many hints.. my brain works so bad this time. Lol

You are not the only one my friend....:dissapointed_relieved:

If the answer to whichever leg is wrong, would that make the participant out automatically or you will tell him/her to try again?

Just now, dotonly said:

If the answer to whichever leg is wrong, would that make the participant out automatically or you will tell him/her to try again?

If you give the wrong answer , this means you did not see the gift box. Then it would not be possible to locate the following clues.

If @supergal99 has offered to help...whispers...take the offer.  :tongue:
The rule is no sharing in the open...kkkkk

Yes .....there has been.

You can't submit the answers correctly. You need to collect all the clues given of each leg before you submit it. Participat still can join the next leg hunt even on this round you can't win. Err.. let's ask our dear mods here, poke @stroppyse @triplem @Lmangla

You can take your time to find. If you really can't get this leg, don't give up yet. Work on the next leg but try to solve this as well. The reputation point is given on correction completion of all legs. Time is not a factor for the reputation points Last submission date for all legs is July 1st (23:00 KST). But my advice is as soon as you solve one leg, submit the form ASAP as speed will be used to determine prizes.

@triplem so does @supergal99 know the answer to the clue??? Hahaha. Should I ask her tip?? Hmm.. but I still want to work on my own. 

Can I ask another hints :lol:

Well she did offer....

We gave alot of hints so far....

Make sure to check a few pages before you give up on a suspected  thread.....kkkkk

@stroppyseI'm familiar with the theme song. The question is that the 4th clue is not in the drama that has the theme song??? But in the drama for which you have given the hint above?? I can guess which drama it is as well, I checked 5-6 pages of that drama thread but nothing..../sadface. 

1 hour ago, kokodus said:
1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

Am I the only one here who still stuck on clue 1. Sigh... it has 3 hints already... so many hints.. my brain works so bad this time. Lol

You are not the only one my friend....:dissapointed_relieved:

awwww... so am going to be a nice! hahahah....  @stargazer187 @kokodus... here's a little visual clue to figure out clue 1 and get you started.

Gobi_Desertdreamstime_xl_36789406.jpg

tagging @stroppyse @triplem

ohhh got it. You mean the mod clue. Hahahahaha. That everyone got it right away, I guess. The real challenge is the first clue for me. Because I know nothing about K-pop...sighh. I figured it out somehow...but it took a lot of time and I was about to give up. @stargazer187 have you figured it out yet??? I'll pm you a slight hint to narrow down the threads if not. 

The second clue is funny as I was searching in the other drama thread which quite matches that clue as well. Hehe

Archived