[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, mizuharaaya13 said:

Ok maybe i sound nitpicking, its really rare to have perfume talk on this drama and she has to do it with WY? And she give perfume too to WY as a house warming present? Im sad, perfume is such important connection between mirae and KS in webtoon

So looking forward for the perfume scene too...

16 minutes ago, mizuharaaya13 said:

Ok maybe i sound nitpicking, its really rare to have perfume talk on this drama and she has to do it with WY? And she give perfume too to WY as a house warming present? Im sad, perfume is such important connection between mirae and KS in webtoon

I agree - that is the only stuff i missed in the Drama until now. In the webtoon her love for perfume - and her dream is so more clear and has deep meaning and is importend. But its kinda just a sidenote in the Drama.

I would have liked it if she gave him one of her selfmade candels.

Someone translated the preview video on youtube :)  

mirae friend's: does kyungsuk like you?

kyungsuk: kang mirae, we should watch the movie too

mirae friend's : so, you will watch a movie with handsome man for the first time.

mirae: why do i always want to see him? (kyungsuk)

sooah: do you want to watch a movie with me?

kyungsuk: i have someone to watch with.

TA: you want to live in my house?

Kyungsuk: yes

@Mau_Cherry  seems like KS is back turning down SA :D 

8 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I agree - that is the only stuff i missed in the Drama until now. In the webtoon her love for perfume - and her dream is so more clear and has deep meaning and is importend. But its kinda just a sidenote in the Drama.

Yeah, if i remember,her room full of perfume  and when she meet with KS mom,they talk about perfume so much.

Now,will Mirae give KS perfume like in webtoon? like,is KS even know that she want to be perfumer?

27 minutes ago, mizuharaaya13 said:

Yeah, if i remember,her room full of perfume  and when she meet with KS mom,they talk about perfume so much.

Now,will Mirae give KS perfume like in webtoon? like,is KS even know that she want to be perfumer?

Again agree - and in the webtoon in the past he did not only asked about her perfum - he asked her to find a perfum for him - that how she found her fav. scent - without knowing that he wanted to find it so he at least knew the scent he hated the most because it was the perfume his mother used to spray it all over her (we know now why).

Its not so easy to really surprise me - but in the webtoon the reason why mother freaked out and got depressive was like that to me. I did not see that coming.

Great idea - if you ask me.

In the webtoon too - even KS got sensible and knows at once if she had that scent on her - but he disliked perfume and it became kinda her aim to make him like it.

I really wish the scene when she had the perfume for him - with the - oh please don´t pay attention to the name. :D

1 hour ago, sal2 said:

@Mau_Cherry  seems like KS is back turning down SA :D

Thats how it has to be - YEAH! I understood that he said sorry today - no problem - he is so straight forward - i love that. And I can deal with it - but it looks a little bit to friendly for me like one sad family story from her side can let him forget what kind of snake she is. I loved him for always seeing the real Soo Ah.

@ohoheli Thank you for the screencap. Couldn't watch the episode until now, was at the doctor's office with mum. But it did not stop me from watching the clips on Youtube. :lol:

4 hours ago, Wotad said:

For some reason i really want him to kiss her on the cheek. 

I know! Me, too! I really want him to just like give her a peek on the cheek or like a kiss on the forehead as a good night. That would be soo adorable. :blush::love:

Also I hope KS moved in and live with the TA, so he's near KMR. Lol! 

Cannot wait for tomorrow's episode. The movie date and loving that DKS's movie date hairstyle. 

Anyways, I'm sorry, but is anyone else annoyed by SA? In today's episode, it's like a snake just moving around and hiding as she's watching other people and waiting to bite. I swear hate her soo much, just seeing her is annoying me. :rage:

3 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

But in the webtoon, did SA really lose her mother?? I still ask the question itself is still a ruse because it is already obvious that she  uses this' informaion to get closer to KS even if it does not seem to have worked

22 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

But in the webtoon, did SA really lose her mother?? I still ask the question itself is still a ruse because it is already obvious that she  uses this' informaion to get closer to KS even if it does not seem to have worked

Warning - Soo Ah Background from the webtoon!

Spoiler

In the webtoon her mother totally abondoned her - left her with her Grandmother who hated Mother and Child. It was a mess and little Soo Ah grow up getting abused and called dirty all the time. How could her perfect son be together with such a filthy and dirty

woman - and her daughter is just like that. Sometimes her parents came to visit - sometimes just the father and very rare only the mother.

Later her mother comes and showes for the first time a tender side - she told Soo Ah to wash her hair and her face - and Soo Ah told her she don´t know how - noone ever teachted her. So Mother did at least that and left her.

After that Day the other kids could not call her dirty anymore but instead where stunned that she was in real so pretty - so beeing pretty for Soo Ah became like - getting love. Actually - Soo Ah was a victim and she needs therapy too. But she was left alone and her mind - as we see now - really got strange.

2 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Thats how it has to be - YEAH! I understood that he said sorry today - no problem - he is so straight forward - i love that. And I can deal with it - but it looks a little bit to friendly for me like one sad family story from her side can let him forget what kind of snake she is. I loved him for always seeing the real Soo Ah.

I think it is ok to feel bad for a person sad circumstances, but not liking their personality and behavior. I believe this is what he is thinking. unfortunately for her as she has already showed allot of red flag that he have notices, so i don´t think her sob story gonna change that :) 

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:
Spoiler

so beeing pretty for Soo Ah became like - getting love. Actually - Soo Ah was a victim and she needs therapy too. But she was left alone and her mind - as we see now - really got strange.

Thanks for sharing! I'm a bit lazy to read the webtoon but i was curious of the background. No wonder she is starved for love, but the problem is in order to receive love you have to genuinely care and be there wholeheartedly and not just for your own gain...maybe that's why Soo Ah is so jealous of Mirae because she doesn't have to do anything. She is a really nice person and that's why KS and others are drawn to her. Well, Soo Ah has a lot of issues, but she is really a wicked person. It is one thing to make people misunderstand or make snide remarks but to fake injuries and pry in to people's past and use it against them, that's kind of psycho tendencies or at least she is a narcissist or something. That's why i find her so scary. She knows she looks innocent and use it as a cover to throw other people under the bus. Who knows what she could be capable of. I almost think it's a thriller when i watch her scenes haha  

Still waiting for subs but i watched the clips. The story moves forward but I hope there will be a heart fluttering scene tmr like episode 5 where they just look into their eyes in slow motion :D i don't trust the preview but look forward to the movie date. And i hope less Soo Ah...she'll cause some misunderstanding, i just know it! 

Edit: Subs are out, i love the webtoon scene lol...I would also have similar thoughts if i was alone in a room with that handsome guy haha

Ska_rmavbild_2018_08_17_kl_22_49_07.png

1 hour ago, ganko said:

maybe that's why Soo Ah is so jealous of Mirae because she doesn't have to do anything.

And again... warning

Spoiler

MR is double trouble for SA. She triggers of course her first trauma - and she managed to get so many attention - and on top of that from the best looking guy...

but MR triggers SA second trauma too - because there was a girl who was never as beautiful as she was but after holiday she came back and had a little ps. She only fixed her eyes and suddenly for a while all the attenting turns to her. And she even was about to start a relationship - that was the first time SA became really mean - and she did what she liked to do until now - stole the attention from the boy but did not end up in a relationship - because she can´t do that to a friend... You see - we know that from somewhere. So MR is her perfect picture of an enemy.

This may sound really selfish but who cares if you lost your mother does that mean you have to be a Bish?

SA just needs to go already i hate this girl stop giving her screen time i 100% bet it would have more viewers without her.. ahhhhhh .

Switch to any side character or Mirae best friend i dont care who just not her.

47 minutes ago, kelis said:

Can somebody please spoil me about the webtoon, I have no patience lol :sweatingbullets:

Like any great surprises, reveals, facts, romantic parts. 

I already did that a lot - and not only me - check the spoiler ;D

But if you have any particular question - feel free to ask.

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

And again... warning

Reveal hidden contents

MR is double trouble for SA. She triggers of course her first trauma - and she managed to get so many attention - and on top of that from the best looking guy...

but MR triggers SA second trauma too - because there was a girl who was never as beautiful as she was but after holiday she came back and had a little ps. She only fixer her eyes and suddenly for a while ever attenting turns to her. And she even was about to start a relationship - that was the first time SA became really mean - and she did what she liked to do until now - stole the attention from the boy but did not end up in a realianship - because she can´t do that to a friend... You see - we know that from somewhere. So MR is her perfect picture of an enemy.

Still this is something that SA needs to learn and grow up about. She seriously need some therapy or seeking for help. I understand past can taunt/haunt you forever, but at some point, you gotta get help and move forward.

Honestly, they are soo good at making me hate her. It's like just because DKS apologizes to you for making a mistake, it doesn't mean for you to get your hope up high. Geezz! That's why I totally love DKS's attitude to her. He don't give a c**p about her.

Finally watched it with English Subs.

It's soo cute how in the beginning KMR is thinking like they are left on an island and have to share one room together. Lol. :lol:
Love the nerd guy just telling Ji Hyo to get out of the frame. Hahaha. I mean I don't like SA, but that sure is a way to say I don't want you in the picture. 

Love DKS's saying "pretty isn't everything. I don't like pretty girls." Then KMR says she's ugly then. Lol. Got him back. :love::lol:

I'm so glad that DKS learn the truth about his father and he's going to change to become better than his father. The whole situation about husband working and wife being a stay home mom and wife wanting to catch her own career. It can go on forever, but it's really all about communication and working out a system. Honestly, here, I don't see the father making a commitment to take care of his kids. 

Now it makes sense by DKS ask the TA or more like make the statement he's going to move in. He got kicked out of his place and he no longer needs his father. He also deserves to stay with the TA. He brought him a TV. Lol. Cannot wait for tomorrow's episode. :blush: DKS just give a peak on the cheek or forehead at the end of the date! :love:

Archived