[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to kill her - I swear I will kill her - my real bad feeling turned into real...

I will just torture her first....

Soo Ah found out aout the new couple - witnessed the confession...

Now she gets the guy . I hate her

Just to be after her real aim a minute later - KS of course.

Oh I loved KS again for telling her straight that he will go with MR to the cinema.

Dating Time - okay Cinema Time

Comercial Break

I love this song in the restaurant 'Saying Something stupid like I love you!!'

10 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Poor KS - I feel like MR is calling him friend as often as possible to make herself believe in it - but he must feel like he is friendzoned.

He must be very frustrated. Guess he will have to be direct sometime later in the drama.

I think it is nice that they show and tell how MR is still affected by her low self esteem despite going under the knife. It is something she need to work on from inside to open up to KS heart and see herself as someone a guy can like. I hope they do take time to show her growth and blossom to a woman :D we don`t need allot of SA time. to me there is allot of material for the OTP for the rest of episodes we have. 

Archived