[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

spoiler webtoon

Spoiler

After KS and Mirae became official, its practically all SA plot until the very end. There are sweet moments between KS and Mirae, but plot wise its all about SA.

And we only get kiss scene in extra chapter. Also WY -the TA- he seems fall for first sight with KS mom in extra chapter. I don't think it will followed in drama, seeing he already met with KS mom in drama.

You will get frustated with mirae, angry at SA, but believe me KS would worth it all. KS fall in love is just *swoon*

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, mizuharaaya13 said:

spoiler webtoon

Hide contents

After KS and Mirae became official, its practically all SA plot until the very end. There are sweet moments between KS and Mirae, but plot wise its all about SA.

And we only get kiss scene in extra chapter. Also WY -the TA- he seems fall for first sight with KS mom in extra chapter. I don't think it will followed in drama, seeing he already met with KS mom in drama.

You will get frustated with mirae, angry at SA, but believe me KS would worth it all. KS fall in love is just *swoon*

If this happens in the show ill have to drop it. 

1 hour ago, mizuharaaya13 said:

spoiler webtoon

Hide contents

You will get don't with mirae, angry at SA, but believe me KS would worth it all. KS fall in love is just *swoon*

honestly, I don't really like SA character so if all of the drama just focus on her I will drop it because she really annoyed me when she comes on screen. I will just read the recap to see what happened to KM and KS

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

Yes the rating increased to 4% for ep.7 :love:

Cr:k drama news twitter

Im so happy for the casts, hope it will increase even more!

Actually, i kinda had bad impression about CEW before, like yeah he is handsome,but im annoyed that he is being called the most handsome idol ever everytime. But this drama make me realize how gorgeous he is! His acting good too for a rookie, i cant wait to see him on more roles in the future!

28 minutes ago, mizuharaaya13 said:

Actually, i kinda had bad impression about CEW before, like yeah he is handsome,but im annoyed that he is being called the most handsome idol ever everytime. But this drama make me realize how gorgeous he is! His acting good too for a rookie, i cant wait to see him on more roles in the future!

42 minutes ago, Silver Fall said:

Reveal hidden contents

honestly, I don't really like SA character so if all of the drama just focus on her I will drop it because she really annoyed me when she comes on screen. I will just read the recap to see what happened to KM and KS

I think he is one of the best because hes so tall and handsome ;p , i also agree silver fall. 

1 hour ago, mizuharaaya13 said:

Actually...

Spoiler

He's too perfect, almost surreal that fans started to deliberately find his flaws n weakness. One thing they discovered he cant do is making perfect heart sign with his fingers because his pinkies are a bit short...so much for a flaw...lol. He's not the oldest in his group but he's the most matured and he's acting like a mother to all his group members. Being too handsome must've been quite a burden for him since even the guys are blinded by his look. So,from what I can see watching him in variety shows, he works the hardest to show he's more than just a pretty face.

1 hour ago, Silver Fall said:

Hide contents

Me too! Whenever SA comes on I just wanna fast forward then realized I can't cuz its live

this is probably one of my favourite scenes so far

i mean... FIREWORKS!!

the way KS glanced MR & smiled

as if the fireworks ignited his feelings for MR in his heart at that moment lol

i don't think think my poor lil heart can handle their movie date 

13 minutes ago, deez04 said:

Me too! Whenever SA comes on I just wanna fast forward then realized I can't cuz its live

And even when I try to skip her scenes, she’s in a lot of the ones with MR and KS so I just have to watch through her meddling and connivingness while hoping MR will realize already how much of a two face she is and no longer have anything to do with her 

Hello! I've been lurking since last week catching up all the pages in the forum...

I love love how they tackle gender issues and it is not just a fluff drama. 

I noted some things i like in Episode 7. 

- In earlier scene, i think kyung seok is quite tempted to turn his back when mi rae said she hasnt took anything of. Its like he's holding himself. What a gentleman:flushed:

- Kyung seok looking at Mirae and she returns the look while the pretty firework is popping :heart: 

- That smile when he listen to mi rae's obvious lie about not getting on the wrong bus:love:

And I think Ji hyo should realise by now that Soo Ah is not a good friend. she didn't stand up for her when the boy ask her to get out of the frame, but happily accepts when the seniors are interframing the photo. she even linked hand with them ugh :unamused:

.....and lastly i kinda worried about kyung seok sugar intake. He drinks at least 1 can of soda  everyday

4 minutes ago, OliviaRonnie95 said:

.....and lastly i kinda worried about kyung seok sugar intake. He drinks at least 1 can of soda  everyday

You're not alone. Being a health freak myself who hasn't touch any soda for about a year already, I squirmed everytime the sound of soda can came crushing in the slot. And one more thing is everybody's alcohol intake is even scarier. Like do you guys drink everyday?

2 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

You're not alone. Being a health freak myself who hasn't touch any soda for about a year already, I squirmed everytime the sound of soda can came crushing in the slot. And one more thing is everybody's alcohol intake is even scarier. Like do you guys drink everyday?

IKR! Its like they drank a lot and there are always a situation for drinking. Parties(Everybody), finding new house (TA,hyun jung, mirae kyung seok), just talking with people (Mirae, Na Hye sung)(mirae,kyung seok). But South Korea is proven to have the highest alcohol drinkers.... they must have strong kidneys:sweat:  

11 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

I drink diet coke like every other day it seems ;p 

5 hours ago, Wotad said:

This may sound really selfish but who cares if you lost your mother does that mean you have to be a Bish?

SA just needs to go already i hate this girl stop giving her screen time i 100% bet it would have more viewers without her.. ahhhhhh .

I am selfish for saying this,

i dont like when she told him her so called secret of not having a mother and their similarities and suddenly kyung seok agrees(reluctantly) that they are closer when the senior asked at the bar. 

But im gonna love next episode when he reconciled with his mom (saw someone posted bts kyung seok hugs his mom) and the similarities is gone. He's gonna have mom again. 

Bye SooAh. Go stay in your miseryland alone. 

2 minutes ago, OliviaRonnie95 said:

I am selfish for saying this,

i dont like when she told him her so called secret of not having a mother and their similarities and suddenly kyung seok agrees(reluctantly) that they are closer when the senior asked at the bar. 

But im gonna love next episode when he reconciled with his mom (saw someone posted bts kyung seok hugs his mom) and the similarities is gone. He's gonna have mom again. 

Bye SooAh. Go stay in your miseryland alone. 

Yeah that was a big -100 for the writers i feel like he was so anti SA then suddenly hes fine with her? 

3 minutes ago, Wotad said:

Yeah that was a big -100 for the writers i feel like he was so anti SA then suddenly hes fine with her? 

Perhaps he's just guilty. i mean the whole class heard him calling her "the worst" therefore he doesn't want to humiliate her anymore. Uri kyung seok is so nice

11 hours ago, mizuharaaya13 said:

Ok maybe i sound nitpicking, its really rare to have perfume talk on this drama and she has to do it with WY? And she give perfume too to WY as a house warming present? Im sad, perfume is such important connection between mirae and KS in webtoon

That was my big issue with her giving the perfume to WY too. Perfume was what linked her’s and KS’s story together in the webtoon. But maybe they are tailoring the drama in this direction since she’s going on the date with KS first, instead of what the webtoon did...? (Isnt that what happened? My memory is fuzzy.) Of course, that’s just my theory. I see scenes that make up the balance in what they’ve removed from the original webtoon. Overall, I think that the drama is going in a nice, fluid trajectory. The story telling is compelling, and I keep wishing that Friday and Saturday are every day! lol.

Archived